Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:29:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of the ethereum coin?  (Read 788 times)
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:11:21 AM

things do not go well in the crypto money world and the prices of coin are constantly falling. the volume of money is decreasing. The price of eth was too low. but it is still not true that the price of eth comes to an end
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:20:38 AM

I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).
nope, this is just temporary, hold your ethereum until the market recovers.
there are some reasons why ethereum and other altcoins are down but its only natural to the cryptocurrency.

Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:34:06 AM

I also think it's temporary, and I'm still very bullish on ETH in the long run.
Because ETH has a large user base, it is a good time to invest in ETH. Don't miss this opportunity.

nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:35:22 AM

All ERC20 tokens have also dropped dramatically so doesn't mean it is the end of ethereum. We know that Ethereum is the first shared global computer. The technology is nascent, and there are plenty of kinks to iron out. What has happened is that many people came and left crypto and all the early adopters who were more experienced traders, sold off all their coins on the high, including Ethereum. If you believe on it just hodl eth because it is too early to judged.
Socioman

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:44:52 AM

So many positive comments. It's nice to see so many enthusiasts. Although, I myself adhere to this opinion. In any case, now is not the time when you need to sell everything and leave the market ...

Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:45:42 AM

I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).
As far as I know, not only Ethereum but the whole market of cryptocurrency had the decline in the prices. I can't talk about whether good or bad it is. However, I think that it is just one of the stages of development for Ethereum. We can simply use this opportunity and buy more coins at an affordable price.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:49:00 AM

It is just temprorary phenomenon. The majority of ICO is based on ETH so it can't just end
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:52:35 AM

Just think before few month's, Ethereum value was $300. Now Ethereum price $571.96, so it is simple. It just high for 2 months.
So, be sure that it again touch $1000 or more.
It will not finished/vanished as quickly.
Maximum people use Ethereum for trading, ICO invest and many more.

Be hardworker
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:01:28 AM

You should know before intend to choose an investment in cryptocurrency, all coin have a volatile price. Sometimes the price of the coin will soar in a few days, it can be caused by new regulation of the company or country adopting cryptocurrency, and sometime the price of coin will find crash (as happened this year) and make the coin price decrease drastically. It's normal situation if you believe the price of coin is very volatile, and if you don't believe you should sell your ethereum and look for other investment places like land, house or stock it's will good for you.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:06:16 AM

do not panic friends, hodl for the sake of your life for better.
do you need money? if not, hodl forever.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:45:57 AM

even you are not in crypto world, all investment program facing this kind of loss, so dont worry on what you will see, this is a normal scene in crypto, the volatile of all crypto are always happen, and no one can stop that but to predict what will happen next, and one thing to remember that is very sure is, after the dip, theres a pump. just like what happen from the past.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:12:15 AM

If the price decreased then it does not mean that it is the end of ethereum coin. From that time the price of most of the coins are decreased to that level. Even the price of Bitcoin is also decreased to half. But now everything is going well in crypto and the price of all of them will sooner reach to their previous price. You need to wait for that time. It is expected that it will happen in the next month as the rise has been started from this month.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:18:45 AM

After Jan 2018 not only Ethereum is at its half rate but other all crypto currency is at very low price. Bitcoin is below $10000. So when market go down effects all the coin/tokens. Ethereum is good to invest.
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:29:48 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 09:20:09 AM by youcansee

No! Ethereum is the payment method in crypto world, 99% ICO based on Ethereum. Market correction is near to the end. So you'll see a big bounce from this price!
it is true. not possible ETH will end,because almost all of the existing ICO all based on ETH. and ETH is also the preferred platform that is still the dominant for its developers. so ETH will still survive, because the state of the market up and down is a natural thing

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:35:24 AM

you can buy a lot more ethereum with the price that goes down as it is today. this is your chance to gain profit in the long run. because after all, the ethereum will be able to survive and rise again.
shuijun

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:37:36 AM

The price is just because the market turns bears, not because ETH has a huge problem.
weakhandsgaming

Activity: 80
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:38:12 AM

No my friend. We're just getting started. Too early for the crypto technology to end
donpepe

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:44:34 AM

Ethereum wont be collapsing that easily it is the most commonly used cryptocurrency in our community it has 40% of the total transactions everyday of the total cryptocurrency transactions,greater than total transactions of bitcoin + any other coin in our market,solid platform which is offering both smartcontracts and decentralized applications.
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:31:39 PM

No way, in fact I am buying some ether as soo as it hits 400 euros, it is just too cheap to ignore and the value of the network and the smart contracs is huge and is going to rise more in the future.

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:35:42 PM

Of course not, because the Ethereum project will exist for a very long time and I hope that Vitalik Buterin will be able to finish the project to perfection, of course this will be the most wonderful cryptographic project in our history
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: