Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:37:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of the ethereum coin?  (Read 788 times)
ExpertTechnology

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:58:02 PM

Of course not, the air is a fairly promising coin, you need to be patient in order to get the desired result, it is backed by a multitude of other coins based on ERC-20.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:00:15 PM

So huge volatility is the norm for crypto currency. The fall of the coin by 50-80 percent for a beginner seems to be a disaster, but experienced traders use these moments to buy more coins. ETH is a very strong project, so it will not die.

fetokun

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:02:41 PM

Almost all the coins are down by that much and some even more than that. If you imply that those coins are dead too cause their price fell by that much then yeah ethereum is dieing. The current crypto market is going through a correction and this much volatility and price swings are normal in crypto markets.

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:10:02 PM

In my opinion ethereum price grow so quickly because of so many ICO's collecting funds in ETH . Now ICO's isnt doing so well , because of ICO Advert bans . But if we look at whole market , then everything is down . I think ethereum have really big chance becoming one of the best blockchain projects out there . And projects like NEO , Cardano and others is just for competition and thats kinda good . We need similar projects so people can choose for best ones that it's suites them
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:14:15 PM

In my opinion ethereum price grow so quickly because of so many ICO's collecting funds in ETH . Now ICO's isnt doing so well , because of ICO Advert bans . But if we look at whole market , then everything is down . I think ethereum have really big chance becoming one of the best blockchain projects out there . And projects like NEO , Cardano and others is just for competition and thats kinda good . We need similar projects so people can choose for best ones that it's suites them

It's clear ethereum thrives on ico's, and if ico's are getting banned left and right then I don't know if eth will ever make it back to it's ATH.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:14:48 PM

Price volatility is the norm in cryptocurrency space not an exception! Ethereum price flunctuate just like any other coin out there that do not suggest this is the end of ethereum on the contray, this just the begining!
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:21:25 PM

Nothing end takuh cases was so much that the coins were falling but they again returned to their normal price or even rasli higher.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:24:41 PM

I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).

Overall, the market is much lower than January, so I think this is normal. Ethereum will not die soon and will grow at much higher levels in time. At least I think so.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:24:50 PM

I very much hope that now there will be a lot of such situations when ETH will publish a lot of positive news that problems with scalability have been solved, that they are switching to POS
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:27:14 PM

ethereum acts like bitcoin, both lost 60% value, now bull season is approaching and the ethereum will rise rapidly  Wink
i40u

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:19:36 AM

Its not just the ethereum, almost all of coins are experiencing a price decline. Bitcoin also lose more than 50% of its value since the last all time high and also other top coins in the market also lose its value. But dont you worry, the value of some coins will start to increase soon, just hodl and be patient!
Bitcoin was always very volatile and not stabilized at price point, so we can't really compare that way, but bitcoin losing his price and that will take down all the market, cause BTC is the Symbol for the faith of all
islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:34:24 PM

Calm down , it haven't even started yet . this coin for me will grow as much as bitcoin in the future. it has an amazing technology.

yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:36:03 PM

I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).

I think this situation is normal. You do not have to worry, and I think you have to hold your Ethereum. There will be quite good times for ETH.  Smiley

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:56:56 AM

In current market there is almost all coins are down, so don't be panic yourself at this time. Even this is the right time for buying more coins at very low price.
As you know that Ethereum is the backbone of almost all coins because maximum coins build on Ethereum platform. And if Ethereum ends then, then maximum coins & also the market will end.
So, just hold your Ethereum for long term until market get his previous high position back and definitely you will get huge profit.
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:04:10 AM

No, ETH just started to develop, and that in January it was worth twice as much, so it was so clear then the whole market was gaining momentum and everything was worth it, now the market has fallen and the price has fallen accordingly.
randyjayag3

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:08:07 AM

I think this is not the end of ethereum . Like what you said , I only have few ethereum on my account. and i also exchange ,sell buy my coin and noticed that the rate of ethereum is not good. I hope that it will be better as soon as possible.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:10:57 AM

All of the cryptocurrency market is tied one way or another to the Bitcoin price so when Bitcoin sneezes all the others catch a cold. Ethereum has great usage case as it is the main platform for launching other coins it won't end just because the price has dropped.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:15:10 AM

No, ETH just started to develop, and that in January it was worth twice as much, so it was so clear then the whole market was gaining momentum and everything was worth it, now the market has fallen and the price has fallen accordingly.

I don't don't think that price has fallen that much, because in my own sightings it was just a strategy of those whales who also invested for ethereum. But if that's the case about fall of ethereum how it will affect those current ico's which is now started to grow. The best that we can do for now is to observe further updates and as you see the market will start to grow again to gain its profitable price.
Malbaunti

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:20:36 AM

As soon as the market goes down begins whining. The bubble burst, the end of Bitcoin end Ethereum. The market is cyclical there will be no eternal growth. HOLD.
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:20:56 AM

In the encrypted world, coins do not fall to zero, which is nothing, because there are too many variables, let alone ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: