Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:54:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Making 1% Daily  (Read 3577 times)
parlament9

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:13:18 PM

Hi, if you really do every day without "minus" 1% - you are my hero!
I am more inclined to medium-term trade, it allows not to lose (I use stop лocc) and every month to take out the percent. Definitely I can't tell how many I earn, but at least 25% a month.
If there are really skilled traders - ask to express
I will study! Maybe in a year we will talk as equals to professionals

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:25:33 PM

Absolutely possible, but nothing is guaranteed.  You can easily lose 1% per day instead if you make enough bad picks.  If you have enough capital to properly ladder in and hedge your investments, you can probably consistently pull 1% a day, if not more.  However, it's never without risk.

Making a 1% profit every day is a good strategy. Yes, it is indeed possible, but it would really require you to be careful because from this time, the bitcoin is unstable. So there would be a possibility that this time you gain, next time you lose. Just be vigilant.
Trying to make a profit of 1% every day is not even a strategy it is just a wish or a goal, a real strategy will be how are you going to make that amount of money every day? It will be interesting to know, because it is very easy to say that you are going to do it but actually pulling off 1% profit every day is very difficult, and I'm not so sure that people realize how difficult it is.
Wagako

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:40:48 PM

Hello,

Would it be possible to make 1% of your capital every day?

This would be 30% in a month, this is a lot.

It really comes to your capital:

1% of 100 would be 1$ daily, so 30$ on a month.
1% of 1000 would be 10$ daily, so 300$ month.

Is trying aiming at 1% daily too much? to ambitious?

There's no for being an ambitious but the wrong here is that you can't do anything to achieve it.
With your thoughts I think it would be possible if we work hard then this 1% daily would be a great income. Nowadays it is hard to earn huge profit but I believe it's a matter on how are you going to handle things just like losing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:20:27 PM

Hello,

You can see that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and difficult to kick, bitcoin prices are continuously intervening in recent days and are showing signs of recovery. Therefore, I think that at this point you can be commercial and profit. So to trade and earn 1% of your profits every day is easy, have a commercial plan and comply with it.
Pilotone

Activity: 238

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:32:28 PM

I think this is quite possible, if you follow a certain trading plan. But on the other hand, the market is very unstable, so you need to plan this plan in advance.

bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:20:47 PM

Hello,

With a constantly changing market that is hard to predict today, it is possible to earn 1% of your profit per day, as you can see that bitcoin prices are fluctuating continuously over the days. There are no signs of re-use at this point in time, so to be successful you need to have a clear plan and discipline.
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:21:42 PM

Making 1% daily is not difficult. You can even make more than that. But to be making it daily continuous in a month is impossible. Sometimes you might go red for a week or two before getting back to form again.

StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:37:41 AM

1% daily profit in crypto trading is possible, but i dont think its worth to do that. Crypto still survive with no rules and no countries control crypto, so crypto price still being control by whales. You can get 1% daily but when the market crash, you will lose more.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:11:38 AM

Do 1% every day for 30 days in a row is impossible. You will lose, and on some days you will earn more than 1%. Correctly ask: is it realistic to do 30% per month. Yes. At someone it turns out.
for me also you may have this to be possible that you can earn this 1% but for being to be daily this is not to be yet done for cause exactly that you can actually earn more than 1 % in some other day for this is that you do for 1% daily for daily expenses why you dont have to change it.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

anad98

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:19:14 AM

Its really difficult task by trading on intra day basis. But on the other way out earning 365 % in a year in crypto market seems to be easy task. You need to have one coin moon and you can book that % of profit.Yes for whales it would be possible but retail investors it seems to be tough. it can be that some days you loose and ultimately you end up with loosing your money or having no profit.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:27:26 AM

Hello,

I'm not sure I can earn a fixed profit every day and every month. But I know that if I buy Altcoin at a low price and hold it monthly, I can make a profit and not worry about losses. Holding high Altcoin such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO could be a loss rather than a profit.

moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:26:10 AM

This can only happen if you do day trading and day trading is not an easy task to do because you need to do many learning and analysis here because without the experience of day trading you cannot be successful here.
butcher_spam
Copper Member

Activity: 1026
Merit: 177

[btc]

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:35:49 PM

I think that everyone can do their percentage on the day. Have someone this 100% and from whom the 1%. It all depends on the individual.

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
mrclark

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:20:18 AM

Altcoin are constantly adjusting and falling sharply so it will be difficult to trade. Getting 10% monthly in trading is still a big business. It allows not to lose and every month to take our percent. A real strategy will be how are you going to make that amount of money every day. But the wrong here is that you can not do anything to achieve it.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:03:42 AM

This can only happen if you do day trading and day trading is not an easy task to do because you need to do many learning and analysis here because without the experience of day trading you cannot be successful here.
Of course day trading is not an easy job you need a well-trained ability, a lot of knowledge about the market and crypto, as well as experience. if you have all that stuff. even to get 10% profit in a day is not impossible. even some traders can benefit multiple times in a day
eert

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:50:53 AM

I think it's easy to earn 1% a day, but you're ignoring the return on long-term investments. The long-term return can be 50% or 200%. If you earn 1% of your daily deal. You may need to last 50 days or 200 days? It is clear that daily trading requires patience and I think there is a lot of risk in daily trading. So I don't recommend daily trading.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:56:30 AM

Hello,

I'm not sure I can earn a fixed profit every day and every month. But I know that if I buy Altcoin at a low price and hold it monthly, I can make a profit and not worry about losses. Holding high Altcoin such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO could be a loss rather than a profit.
How sure you are that the Altcoin you will be buying nay gain monthly?cant you see the market now that cant make to even atleast return to their december 2017 prices?so wheres the monthly profit by that?this market defies no real movements meaning everything is at risk the only chance to gain is if you can handle and take that risk for earning,but what is your point wasnt reliable and untrusting
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:07:53 AM

to be able to make a profit of 1% every day you must require a very large capital to be able to generate profits every day but if you do not have a large capital in my opinion it will be very difficult.
erep

Activity: 2296
Merit: 594

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:10:02 AM

Making 1% a day or a week is possible but keeping the same success rate for a month is highly impossible. It needs very hard work and research about more than 100 top coins with some luck of course.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

Yes, I think 1% per day is a good earning. First, I thought that it is not but when understood that during a month you can earn 30 or 31%, then it sounds pretty good for me, I think that there is no a person who would disagree with this

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: