Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Making 1% Daily  (Read 3577 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:12:38 AM

I'm not sure of that and it seems impossible always to produce 1% every day. This is due to a market that can change at any time and there is also a possibility we will not always get a plus could be even minus.
Yeah you're right, I can not be sure that every day you will benefit even if only 1%. you should know that not every day the price will keep going up right? there must be time for the price to weaken,
but I can assure you that you could get 30% profit in 1 day in trading
Mundo12

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:46:53 AM

You can win 10 deals, but just one wrong order, you can lose all the money you have. This market is always risky, you need good psychology.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:59:38 AM

1% of the entire amount invested cannot be earned regularly. It needs high skills and the market support to get the best through the investment. From my experience, trading could get the best earning, but this never happens periodically as the price moves were unpredictable and at times could end up losing if a small mistake is made.
Even how good you are, you will never make a consistent gain on a daily basis, the market is so unpredictable and our best chance
to make money is through long term or in the long run. We have to be realistic all the time as that would make us stay longer and gives a chance to succeed.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:19:06 PM

Hello,

Would it be possible to make 1% of your capital every day?

This would be 30% in a month, this is a lot.

It really comes to your capital:

1% of 100 would be 1$ daily, so 30$ on a month.
1% of 1000 would be 10$ daily, so 300$ month.

Is trying aiming at 1% daily too much? to ambitious?
I think mining crypto can be like this. But this would really take time to see its effects. I think mining would be like this:
(Correct me if i'm wrong)
1. Purchase/build your mining rig
2. Steadily make your way into getting back your initial capital and some room for profit
3. Get your profit and purchase/build another mining rig and so on

This way you're earning rate would increase steadily.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
aioc

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

Hello,

If you lucky you can even hit 40% daily but it's impossible to calculate your income precisely, cryptocurrency is highly volatile some made 100% profit in just a short period of time, others losses their investment in just a short period of time, its about choosing the right coin to invest.

rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:31:19 PM

You can earn so much money everyday as long as you can buy cheap and sell it expensive.
Because most people earn in trading and sometimes they spend on their money one day just as long as it's just a panic of sales right away.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:22:03 PM

1% of the entire amount invested cannot be earned regularly. It needs high skills and the market support to get the best through the investment. From my experience, trading could get the best earning, but this never happens periodically as the price moves were unpredictable and at times could end up losing if a small mistake is made.
Even how good you are, you will never make a consistent gain on a daily basis, the market is so unpredictable and our best chance
to make money is through long term or in the long run. We have to be realistic all the time as that would make us stay longer and gives a chance to succeed.
Yeah, situations and random things are still too much in this market, when we bring talent and experience into it, we will see very clearly that we do not understand a part of the market, we are just a grain of sand in the desert, we are so small that it is pitiable. The chance for us to earn 1% per day is almost zero, changes constantly and do not follow any principle of market are the reasons hinder us, we have limits and this market is infinite, so as you say, we should focus on long term profit, it will be better than profit every day, and then we will be safe and avoid more risk

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:37:22 PM

According to your calcualtion, you would make a 3,5X, within 1 year, which is totaly possible. But to calculate as a stable, monthly income, I guess you should forget about this. Smiley There was Bitconnect, and other scam sites offering this earnings, now they all dissapeared with the people's money. Crypto market is nice, promising, but not that much calculable IMO.
The market in recent days is booming and very strong recovery after bitcoin girls have continuously increased. As far as I am aware, the competition is so volatile that you will be able to trade easily, so getting 1% of your profits every day is a good thing to do. The market is recovering very strongly so you need to have a specific trading plan to minimize the risk and achieve the biggest return.
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:20:20 PM

You can do not only 1%, you can also earn ten times more, and maybe even hundreds of times, thousands of times... It all depends on your desire and desire to learn.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:06:53 PM

Well actually, if you're making 1% daily, and you're reinvesting your interest then your net interest by the end of the month will more than 40% due to the compounding effect. I think consistently making over 40% profit per month in this bearish market is going to be extremely difficult, even in any market it's difficult. Don't get your hopes up, even a 10-15% gain in a month is an excellent job in a market like this.
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:18:48 PM

Hello,

yes, it is very possible. but also that you possible to lose 1% or all of your capital, just be careful about the choice of a coin which will you buy. I don't think it's ambitious,
JopToto

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:47:12 PM

It's very easy to say, but very difficult to implement
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:02:46 PM

Well actually, if you're making 1% daily, and you're reinvesting your interest then your net interest by the end of the month will more than 40% due to the compounding effect. I think consistently making over 40% profit per month in this bearish market is going to be extremely difficult, even in any market it's difficult. Don't get your hopes up, even a 10-15% gain in a month is an excellent job in a market like this.

In a downtrend market consistently outperforming USD lending rates will already be a great job. I suspect that most wannabe traders would be better off if they just sold their bitcoins (or whatever) for the dollar and lent out their dollars at places like Bitfinex. If we look at their interest rates as of today (they are constantly changing but still), you would get like 1-2% monthly for USD on average, the percentage which no solid bank will ever pay you on a deposit in this currency. So if you can beat these rates month after month (and by a good margin at that), no matter how the market goes, you can consider yourself a successful cryptotrader.
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:33:45 PM

If you set a target of 1% by day I think it will be difficult for you, if you are rigid and we can see that many people have lost money in the current market, the price of altcoin is going down dramatically. . And do not know they have a chance to rise.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:36:10 PM

Hello,

With the recent market developments, I think it is very difficult for you to get 1% per day. The market in recent days is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, so in order to successfully trade you need to always observe the bitcoin price and always have specific and clear transaction plan, there are always stoploss .
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:42:03 PM

making one percent consistently may nt be possible in this market condition we may get stuck while trading daily it is better to look for long-term profits
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:27:01 AM

making one percent consistently may nt be possible in this market condition we may get stuck while trading daily it is better to look for long-term profits
The market condition is really bad because top 100 coins are dropping, if this will continue, we will also continue to loss.
However, even if the market will rise, we will still not gonna get our goal to make 1% daily because of the volatility of the market.

STUDENTCOIN