Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:31:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Bans All Cryptocurrency Ads, Will It Will Lead to Their Downfall?  (Read 539 times)
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:47:28 PM

I don't think that Google's ban on crypto advertising will lead crypto currencies to collapse. Analysis of crypto projects advertising  on Google shows
that a large number of them are used by scammers. Therefore, the ban of such advertising is the right action.
As for the impossibility of advertising for real and respectable projects, they can use bounty hunters.

skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 01:50:48 PM

It's a good thing, forces ICOs to think outside of the box, which should always be the case.

Crypto doesn't want to rely on old systems or advertising!

I don't think it will even harm ICOs that much. Not like a lot of them advertised on FB or Google.
tommydavis45

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:53:12 PM

I think it's not a massive thing for either party.

ICOs will still advertise in other ways and Google are a huge company who are now looking into blockchain technology.
Nexmesh Team

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:30:23 PM

I think it's a good thing. In time we'll see money move away from the scammy coins and into real projects with real future benefit. In the short term we'll see somewhat of a dip because the weakest investors are the first to fold as soon as there is a breath of (potentially) negative news but overall this should be beneficial to the greater market.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

Recently I came across this article on CCN, what do you think about Crowdholding's thoughts about the recent Google Ads ban on crypto?

https://www.ccn.com/google-bans-cryptocurrency-ads-will-lead-downfall/

Wishful thinking? or does it have some validity?
indeed it will impact cryptocurrency. all social media are starting to ban cryptocurrency ads and i think it will make Bitcointalk forum the best way to advertise their ico.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:10:55 PM

Crypto market already in bearish trend. These kind of ban and FUDs affect to this bearish trend continuation. But on the other hand I don't like to see this kind of reaction to each news. Because now market reacting to each and every news and in long run that is not good. We need to see more stable market. Then most of the investors will join to the crypto market.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:17:23 PM

well let wait till June but I don't think this will weep out crypto from the internet the worst to open is to see all coin go down for some days then the market will embrace it and start to grow further again. the same thing happened when Facebook ban ICO ads on their platform and i have been reading also that Twitter is intending to start doing the same. all the same, this will make everyone think further beyond what we are thinking now and come out with good strategies to grow the market again
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:53:09 AM

Sadly this news does have an impact on crypto in the short term, but long term I don't see hurting too much.

it's just a tactic to lower the price and hurt crypto so they have time to combat it / buy it up. Way of the world. Thought it was quite funny that a week after the google ban, they announce they are looking into blockchain systems.

In regards to the platform Crowdholding, I think these sort of platforms will shine as traditional online marketing is cutting crypto out. Crowdholding, just needs token building their user base and they will be the envy of every ICO.

https://www.crowdholding.com

Yeah for the long term, the great ICO/coins will survive. It's only the scams that might be damaged from this and that's a good thing overall.
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:56:31 AM

It is unclear how they blocked such ads, if there is still a lot. Perhaps you can bypass the restrictions and to change the ad after moderation.
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:00:30 PM

The ban of cryptocurrency Ads on Google is not a positive indication at all and could have been one of the reasons price of coins keep going down but on the other side it's a opportunity for potential investors to buy coin at less cheaper price
JPS2K5

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:04:44 PM

For me these guys want cryptocurrencies to be regulated which is a great idea. To be regulated is to be safe. All banning about crypto then might be gone if it happens. Facebook did it and google for the protection of its users which is Us.

awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:21:24 PM

Recently I came across this article on CCN, what do you think about Crowdholding's thoughts about the recent Google Ads ban on crypto?

I don't believe it is going  to affect Google. The issue is that the public is not clear about what Cryptocurrency is and a lot of scams are happening because of people's ignorance. I guess till Goggle can understand the concept of Cryptos and differentiate between legit and scams, there best choice is to stop ads.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
lucie367

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:04:40 PM

I think it was always going to go this way, don't be surprised if the other social medias also jump on the bandwagon.

Crypto and blockchain disrupts them in a huge way and they have two options, adopt it or try to break it.

Clearly they are trying to do the latter, although I think crypto is now too big to kill.
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

This is only a downfall of scam ICO but not the whole crypto. It is a good decision of Google to ban it to minimize scam ICO that is rampant now a day. Those legit ICO will surely find a way to advertise their ICO ifthey are really want to develop their project.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
Sheikh Crypto

Activity: 94

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:22:10 PM

twitter, facebook and the google they ban ads of crypto. This is a good opportunity for speedcash scs blockchain to show its power in advertising industry with its new future decentralized banner network
I think decentralized banner network is a solution for that matter . U agree ?
spagettiboy69

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:26:07 PM

How well do those ads even work? I would think most people hear about btc word of mouth or news bits, and that funnels them towards coinbase or maybe one of the larger fiat entry exchanges. You'd have to assume that the ads are snagging some people, but those would probably be people already into coins in some way (since it is minorly complicated getting started). If anything, it shuts out some of the bad noise for people by getting rid of the ads. The earworm of crypto will find other ways.
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 133
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:57:50 PM

Nasty play from Google, I see it more of a bullying tactic but they seem to be a little scared.
cryptoscoope

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:43:02 PM

twitter, facebook and the google they ban ads of crypto. This is a good opportunity for speedcash scs blockchain to show its power in advertising industry with its new future decentralized banner network
I think decentralized banner network is a solution for that matter . U agree ?

Speedcash ADVERTISMENT NETWORK can solve this problem, no need for third party
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:46:31 PM

If Google bans the crypto-currency ads, then it will lead to the downfall of Google in the long-term. Remember the late 90s? Google managed to replace Yahoo just because they were more open to new ideas.
babala

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:49:59 PM

FOr me, yes it will have effects on crypto currency but on a little amount only because there are many ways to advertise crypto currencies such as social media which many people were using it. It can be also on newspaper will many people read it so nothing can stops advertisement of crypto currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: