Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:29:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why the facebook, google are banning cryptocurrency?  (Read 1180 times)
megusen

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

Too many SCAMMER now on social media .. Then it why Facebook and Google block ads about Cryptocurrency.. It's like fresh breeze for the SCAMMER for stolen money for user from Facebook and Google and then they cant do that now in 2 big company like facebook and google
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dheeraj Kumar Singh (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

Remember, when China banned crypto? Does crypto vanished from the world after China ban? But the price went to Saturn as far as I remember.

But China is kind of a special case since people know they're good at banning soon-to-be-successful things  Grin

Just to be clear, China did not fully banned crypto/bitcoin AFAIK

Fear not, China is not banning cryptocurrency. because many of the people in china are still trading with crypto that is why the government is planning to take back the restrictions from the Bitcoin.
mfb07

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:05:16 PM

They scared as they will be losing huge amount of advertising money and run out of business
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:17:09 PM

Remember, when China banned crypto? Does crypto vanished from the world after China ban? But the price went to Saturn as far as I remember.
But China is kind of a special case since people know they're good at banning soon-to-be-successful things  Grin

I'm not sure about your first sentence and can't comment on it, but China is still progressing well and China is a strong competitor for other Nations.
Regarding the China ban, as far I knew that they banned ICO at first and then there was a news some months ago that they will ban trading or fully ban crypto... Maybe I've misunderstood somewhere or I heard a false news.

It is not Facebook or Google ban news which forced the Bitcoin price to fall that much.
But it was MtGox trustee who sold over 30k Btc and 30k Bch, and you can add the panic sale of crypto traders along with Mtgox trustee.
These two news made the market to crumble. There are many other reasons that we need to consider but these are the few ones.
The market is confused currently due to the news, fuds etc and the result we all can see. But I hope the market will be stable again soon.

yes they are going to banning the BTC add on both google and fb because " The social media giant said it would prohibit ads for financial products and services "that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices." but apart from this every one is still investing in bitcoin and even me also one small step cant control the regulation of btc so i agree with you.. forget about the fb and google and work on it.
No one will be able to stop bitcoin in my opinion. Bitcoin will progress at its own pace. But the way everything is moving forward it seems to me that regulation will be the ultimate result.

Fear not, China is not banning cryptocurrency. because many of the people in china are still trading with crypto that is why the government is planning to take back the restrictions from the Bitcoin.
Ban will not stop any individuals from any country to stop trading. Once I wrote somewhere that the peoples of those countries who banned crypto are also trading and still involved in crypto one way or other.
MNTCorp

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:34:52 PM

In my opinion, guys !
These news from fb, google, China are strained to dip crypto market down. I've read that fb founders have this kind of currency.
I am pretty sure that they will have unbanned ads, before starting euphoria.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

It is not Facebook or Google ban news which forced the Bitcoin price to fall that much.
But it was MtGox trustee who sold over 30k Btc and 30k Bch, and you can add the panic sale of crypto traders along with Mtgox trustee.
These two news made the market to crumble. There are many other reasons that we need to consider but these are the few ones.
The market is confused currently due to the news, fuds etc and the result we all can see. But I hope the market will be stable again soon.
Since the idea came out that news can affect the price of bitcoin then there are some whales that are also taking advantage of this thing. And who knows if there are people behind these ban from facebook, google and now with snap chat? Who will be next? Whether the market will stable again or not still there will be FUDs that will come again. And what's the definition of stable market?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:56:25 PM

Bitcoin continues to be pounded by negative news. Unconfirmed reports about Twitter following the footsteps of Facebook and Google in banning cryptocurrency ads pushed Bitcoin’s price below $8,000 on March 18.
tensions in early 2018 due to a terrible fall in prices. FUD and many more factors that influence it, now some hope has come. some big companies that have entered able to push up the price of bitcoin. classic, when some people have a great worry about the breaking of bitcoin, I like having big hopes and always buy bitcoin and keep it falling down prices
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:07:21 PM

I am sure that there is a concrete explanation of such decision from some head manager of Google and Facebook on the net. They are banning only commercial of ICO and crypto projects, but as I heard the ban will not touch every crypto commercial, the own crypto projects of Google and Facebook are going to be advertised. That is simply agreement between this two giants, as the main reason I see protection from scammy projects, cause of in the case of lost investment people are going to judge exactly Google and FB, just cause of they advertised such ICO or project.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

They scared as they will be losing huge amount of advertising money and run out of business

I think it not an mistakes from Google or bitcoin it is due to some fake adds from fake company that's why they decided to ban not bitcoin only bitcoin advertisement so the investors would not be worry for that.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:48:03 PM

Bitcoin continues to be pounded by negative news. Unconfirmed reports about Twitter following the footsteps of Facebook and Google in banning cryptocurrency ads pushed Bitcoin’s price below $8,000 on March 18.
tensions in early 2018 due to a terrible fall in prices. FUD and many more factors that influence it, now some hope has come. some big companies that have entered able to push up the price of bitcoin. classic, when some people have a great worry about the breaking of bitcoin, I like having big hopes and always buy bitcoin and keep it falling down prices

Google and facebook are not allow fake adds it is not the mistake from bitcoin or google so we cannot make a judgement by this bitcoin is not supported by google so we can use and invest bitcoin.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:32:06 PM

I think it not an mistakes from Google or bitcoin it is due to some fake adds from fake company that's why they decided to ban not bitcoin only bitcoin advertisement so the investors would not be worry for that.
Maybe you are right, Fake companies are a big problem to many people, They steal a lot of money from investors, so due to this fake campaign, Google, Facebook and maybe twitter, they no longer advertise bitcoin on their sites.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:20:10 PM

Facebook and Google are not banning any cryptocurrencies. They are banning the ICO ads. A high persentage of ICOs are fake, so certainly facebook was getting report about those fake ICOs and it is obvious that they will try to keep this type of ads out from their users.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:33:33 PM

Maybe you are right, Fake companies are a big problem to many people, They steal a lot of money from investors, so due to this fake campaign, Google, Facebook and maybe twitter, they no longer advertise bitcoin on their sites.

People are the real problem here. If they didn't blatantly fall for obvious scams, or even willingly invest in them just hoping they can profit before they implode, these scam ads wouldn't even exist. These scam ads exist because there is demand for them, and that's quite a pathetic development if you think about it. Common sense and less greed would make sure these services and ICO's wouldn't pop up like mushrooms after a rainy day. Other than that, people can still post on Facebook, Google, Twitter about ICO's, investment schemes, etc. No ads will result in less visibility for scams, but that's really it -- the groups and communities promoting scams are very large still....
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:45:00 PM

Simply, they are not benefiting from the success of digital currencies (Profit financier) and also because of the pressure of some governments or countries on them , due to the existence of those cryptocurrencies and their development over time led to some financial losses, especially for banks ( FIAT) ,and they cannot control the transactions currencies, so they are always trying to destroy Bitcoin and other  in many ways (like, google banning crypto, ...).

Furthermore, despite all these bad attempts  which led to a crisis in the market, but I do not think they will be able to break the digital currencies because they are well protected.
Ninellechka

Activity: 332
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:05:56 PM

There are several versions about the reasons why they do that: oficially they make it to protect users from scam, unoficially - they make it under the pressure of FBI, and others. In fact, I think we're not going to find out the real reason at the present moment...

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:43:21 PM

They really are not banning cryptocurrency. Those social network sites are only banning ICOs for now. And they are doing so because of the scams associated with ICOs. It really is not directly about bitcoin but about scamming ICO projects.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:55:39 PM

Yes they think that they can ban this new and well successful goods in market but it is just a dream now and no one can ban bitcoin at all, today bitcoin is famous enough and people use it to generate money people are begging hungry to get bitcoin, so again bitcoin is getting powerful and those country that tried to ban bitcoin are going to regret for banning and well developed and bright future currency that can make future of the country like stars in the sky, china was saying they will ban bitcoin but people of chins still use most of bitcoin in the world.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:07:37 PM

Yes they think that they can ban this new and well successful goods in market but it is just a dream now and no one can ban bitcoin at all, today bitcoin is famous enough and people use it to generate money people are begging hungry to get bitcoin, so again bitcoin is getting powerful and those country that tried to ban bitcoin are going to regret for banning and well developed and bright future currency that can make future of the country like stars in the sky, china was saying they will ban bitcoin but people of chins still use most of bitcoin in the world.
Total ban can really be implemented but it doesnt really mean that they can completely kill bitcoin or cryptocurrency transactions since we do know we can still able to make transactions which is far away on the awareness of the government.They can ban it all they want but it is not completely the thing that can stop this very good tech.Earning money is just an another add up or benefits but if we do solely look for its main purpose then we cant deny that this do really have the potential.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:21:31 AM

There are many fakes ICO circulating and most of the people don't have any awareness about those project. They are banning because of they find something wrong with the ICO.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:39:41 AM

The reason is because their companies were being used by the advantage takers who are scammers. And this is why they are trying to ban crypto paid ads, they are not literally banning the whole concept of cryptocurrency but they want to ban the paid crypto ads because of these scams. Twitter ban is just a rumor and there's no update yet about it.

A lot of scammers flooding around the internet and social media. Its very annoying where you can see a lot of advertisement about cryptocurrency, specially when youre already aware and can decipher which one is legit and which one is fake. Youre right about not banning the whole concept of crypto ads, they are just limiting the use of it to avoid being abused and being used as a tool to take advantage.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████