Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:13:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why the facebook, google are banning cryptocurrency?  (Read 1187 times)
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:15:48 AM

Bitcoin continues to be pounded by negative news. Unconfirmed reports about Twitter following the footsteps of Facebook and Google in banning cryptocurrency ads pushed Bitcoin’s price below $8,000 on March 18.
I would like to think its because of the laws of where these companies are physically located ( the usa)
and banning some of these crypto advertisements is a way to avoid any legal pressings which they could be affected by should one of the citizens invest in some ico that is advertised through their services and turns out to be a ponzi.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:38:20 PM

Interesting that there's lots of talk an attack vector via ads, but little to none about the information contained in your profiles, searches and dealing. There must be masses and masses of people who haven't told the taxman and others anything yet have blurbed all over Facebook about throwing money at crypto.

If someone comes a knocking Facebook or google can locate your every single mention of it. If you've managed to keep your known bank accounts out of it, you might have failed with your online chatter.  

Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:06:43 PM

the prohibition of bitcoin ads on social networks is because so many scams in social networks and they are just securing the accounts of its users, I think this is very good, because users on social networking them too much in advertising bitcoin.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:45:32 PM

I think this is due to some big scam project are getting in the crypto world and polluting it and making great losses to their users and company's like Facebook and google respect their users and cannot show any content which comes under a scam or can manipulate the money. This is the main reason behind the ban on the crypto advertising on Facebook.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:22:11 PM

I think this is due to some big scam project are getting in the crypto world and polluting it and making great losses to their users and company's like Facebook and google respect their users and cannot show any content which comes under a scam or can manipulate the money. This is the main reason behind the ban on the crypto advertising on Facebook.
So that's the good ones, only left legit ico's project in the ecosystem, let nature make its own selection. Look at the good side of this banning ads, that the coin's already in the market will continue to grow, while we no longer need to worry about the scam of new project's.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:16:39 PM

Maybe it's because many ico is a hoax from beginning to end, and there is no practical application intelligence to increase advertising and get people to focus on the ico project!

These social media are afraid that people will Sue these social media companies after being cheated!
Well no one can reduce the use of bitcoin but the impostors only but as much as I can see bitcoin will keep on increasing and it will never taste an end, everyone knows the profit and the potential of bitcoin which they can never neglect, advertisement of bitcoin is now being done at very high level, every second TV channel is advertising bitcoin, and all social media campaigns are helping bitcoin to grow and to increase in price, so I think they did not ban bitcoin but they are just deleting the fake and discouraging post of the bitcoin user which makes them think like this.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:27:52 AM

Bitcoin continues to be pounded by negative news. Unconfirmed reports about Twitter following the footsteps of Facebook and Google in banning cryptocurrency ads pushed Bitcoin’s price below $8,000 on March 18.

It is confirmed that Twitter is banning Crypto related ad Sad
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:31:55 AM

It is confirmed that Twitter is banning Crypto related ad Sad

Have you ever met anyone who's clicked on a Twitter ad? I haven't. And that's why they'll continue to burn vast amounts of money until they die.

And the real problems with crypto on Twitter are with the content, not the ads.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:15:32 PM

from articles I've read, the causes of facebook and google banning cryptocurrency ads is because there are a handful of people who commit fraud. and possibly the cause of bitcoin prices going down is because facebook and google prohibit cryprocurrency ads.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
bachanhlac

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:28:21 PM

I think it's a big conspiracy. They are the whales - they launch the news to cause FUD to be able to buy more coin at a good price. Once successfully purchased, they will announce that the forward information is confusing or limited to something. And I also have another possibility that they want to develop their own blockchain, to promote it stronger, more popular, more competitive, they will eliminate, restrict other crypto

All is just personal recognition. Have a nice day
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:35:30 PM

In my opinion All multi billion companies including social media like Facebook,YouTube,Google are afraid of Bitcoin decentralized fast spreading network and they think that if they don't stop it at the point then they will lose and Bitcoin holders will become billionaires.
Huh! Come on don't make everything so controversial. It's not about stopping anyone to become billionaire but it's just a precautionary measure by them so that no one get harmed through these platforms. They want to protect their users from being fooled through fake ico and stuff. This is the only possible thing they can do to keep the trust of their platforms. This is how I think about it after reading the stance of the social media company about the whole issue.
rankguide

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:22:47 AM

Bitcoin Scammer Website Misleading people by google and facebook ads. People investing in many website and losing money.
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:00:58 PM

no explanation from the facebook and google, maybe this is just a game for bitcoin prices to be low, because the negative news can cause the decline in bitcoin prices. but I've read in one article that the reason facebook and google banned crypto ads because there are some parties who try to misuse for fraud.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:53:09 PM

This article right here might be an eye opener:

CME is not in the market to make money but to keep Bitcoin down as long as possible:

https://medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:14:42 AM

maybe because they want money.  Maybe they are planning to ask payment first before allowing crypto advertisement in their platform.

chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:17:09 AM

I think maybe Facebook and GuGe think that there are some ICO which is a scam that will harm other people's interests, so advertising is prohibited.

It is as if China's stationary ICO transaction is a truth, lack of control, and some criminals are just to cheat the money.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:26:53 AM

These social media giants should be more mature enough since there are lots of scam advertisements in their sites which not even related to crypto although there are some of it that are crypto related. I believe they are only against any investment schemes and that includes ICOs.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:27:47 AM

I think maybe Facebook and GuGe think that there are some ICO which is a scam that will harm other people's interests, so advertising is prohibited.

It is as if China's stationary ICO transaction is a truth, lack of control, and some criminals are just to cheat the money.

it depends on the person if they wanted to get scammed. you know majority of people are still wise enough and they know whether that thing is a scam or not.

You can only get scammed if you are a lazy person that dont read and do a quick research in regards to your investments. so overall i guess theres nothing to worry about it and these companies and countries shoudnt have ban ico or other crypto related ads in the first place because they arent the ones who can get affected with this issue.
rankguide

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:04:36 AM

All are fake news, they are trying to take down bitcoin price.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:25:02 AM

the fear of more criminal acts, The risk in question is inflation and prone to be used for money laundering and terrorism financing
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: