Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:12:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why the facebook, google are banning cryptocurrency?  (Read 1187 times)
Promidxa62

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:07:00 AM

Crypto is now not recognized by many countries as an invisible asset. When all legal related to crypto is complete, the ban will be removed.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:11:05 PM

Facebook and google are in the view that cryptocurrency is a scam and think by banning the advertisements, they will protect their users but they have not realised that the cryptocurrency industry has the potentials to help these users.

Their could be another side of it is that they know its potential but banning means they will introduce their own coin which will be useful and work only in their application or some features if you want to take that you will have t pay through their coin. So this will hep them to make the money from their own coin.

So you got a point here but I think it is not possible right now, how can google and other sites like facebook can create their own currency is it that easy? I think there is something else like some kindda laws of their sponsors’ and physical location of their companies, banning crypto advertisements to avoid some legal issues but they can just ban bitcoin or crypto advertisement not whole crypto at all, but about your point I guess it is impossible.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:00:26 PM

We don't know what is really reason why facebook or even google ban cryptocurrency. But I hope no more website will banned bitcoin because I believe more company again will support bitcoin because they see the potential again of cryptocurrency.
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

I did not heard any news regarding the banning of facebook and google and I think this is just a speculation trying to destruct the image of cryptocurrency in fact people are still using facebook and google in ICOs bounty campaigns.
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:45:25 PM

Probably facebook prohibits crypto ads because nowadays a lot of new crypto currancy is a scam indication, perhaps to reduce the risk of fraud, but if big coins like bitcoin and ethereum are safer than the new coin to be an investment choice

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:58:05 PM

Today is a good news. Facebook has accepted the crypto AD. First of all it takes time to accept it. Please see
Even then it is not good to be ban, they should not be afraid of small and miner issues on market, it is normal happening for us, facebook and google are basic sites that most of people use for exploring bitcoin, it is best place where most of information people use to get about crypto investment, I think even now google and facebook at playing vital role in bitcoin promotion.
Yes I do agree with you I don’t think that famous social media like facebook and google forbid bitcoin because I can still watch a lot of sites advertising bitcoin in google, I think the news is true to some extent because facebook has banned scamming sites to help people, but they are now banning bitcoin, scamming site are good to be ban from google and facebook too.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:58:10 AM

Bitcoin continues to be pounded by negative news. Unconfirmed reports about Twitter following the footsteps of Facebook and Google in banning cryptocurrency ads pushed Bitcoin’s price below $8,000 on March 18.

It's just a normal FUD from the media as usual,  they wanna get cheaper bitcoin and other altcoins, and it worked out for them,  today facebook has announced the acceptance of Crypto ad, after bitcoin fell to $5800+ low from previous $8000 it was few months ago when they caused the FUD
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:59:35 AM

Bitcoin continues to be pounded by negative news. Unconfirmed reports about Twitter following the footsteps of Facebook and Google in banning cryptocurrency ads pushed Bitcoin’s price below $8,000 on March 18.
Yes they banned cryptocurrencies, but just recently Facebook reversed their ban on cryptocurrencies, so that means you will start seeing adverts on cryptocurrencies and ICOs very soon when you log in on Facebook. I bet they might have set new terms and regulations for companies or organizations that will be advertising ICOs and Cryptocurrencies on Facebook.

But this is really good for the community, cause Facebook is one of the largest social media sites in the world. So it’s very good they started allowing it again. If you doubt what I just said, then you should make some research.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:04:34 PM

Actually in my opinion they are doing right , Ofcourse Thier decision to ban cryptourrency ads was wrong , because the main reason that why was right decision because these platforms don't want any type of grabage at Thier platform , most of the times when I found any type of the cryptocurrency ads then I saw high risky Investment sites and gambling and ICOs only but I didn't found a good one  except few exchange ads , so in my opinion that was better .
Since few services are better and that are necessary to know by everyone that why now about one week edited Facebook removed his ban of the cryptocurrency ads and they will now allows ads but ICOs and risky and sticky Investment sites are will not be allow at any condition .
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:06:40 PM

I did not heard any news regarding the banning of facebook and google and I think this is just a speculation trying to destruct the image of cryptocurrency in fact people are still using facebook and google in ICOs bounty campaigns.
Yeah you are right it is just a FUD,, according to me as well social media like facebook, twitter and google are not forbid bitcoin, they were just making some ban over fake and uncertain websites for the protection of investors and traders, because I have seen a lot of people who were new and been scammed because of those fake scammers, so I think facebook or google will never ban bitcoin or any other crypto currency because if sounds impossible to me.
LadyK

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:30:34 PM

Well it's like a FUD to dump the bitcoin price. And it's funny, lately facebook has reconsidered allowing cryptocurrency ads on their platforms.
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:40:16 PM

I think facebook has relieved the restrictions in cryptocurrency. And most of the other reputed bans from social platforms were just rumours.
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:42:03 AM

Facebook  ban from all types of ads for virtual currency, including Bitcoin and ICO. This is part of a policy against fraudsters.
Facebook's regulations include some examples of these bad ads, such as ads calling for "using a pension fund to buy Bitcoin." Facebook also urged people to report the offending ads, even though it did not specify how many virtual currency ads on the Facebook system were used before the decision was made.
Sathya12

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:54:31 AM

Cryptocurrency will take over all the fiat currency and people holding up Fiat currency will always be against it.  Move on..
jennyluwariz

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:02:34 PM

there were many scams happened with Facebook ads before hence they banned. though the crypto ads are being banned by the ads team, there are many ICOs still can promote their ICOs. sometimes doesn't understand how they have been doing it. if we don't use the term related to crypto it is still allowed.
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:01:33 PM

It's just a normal FUD from the media as usual,  they wanna get cheaper bitcoin and other altcoins, and it worked out for them,  today facebook has announced the acceptance of Crypto ad, after bitcoin fell to $5800+ low from previous $8000 it was few months ago when they caused the FUD
Yeah all of it is per planned FUD, people are spreading negativity because they want to get cheaper bitcoin, as they know if they will say bad about bitcoin some inexperienced  new investors will surely get afraid of the new and will sell at panic, but we should spread awareness in people about all this, and it will be a good solution of problems, we should increase people to spread positivist about crypto currency instead of bad news, because facebook and google are not gonna ban crypto currency ever.
DefDope66

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:47:36 PM

Google has begun (sporadically) enforcing the ban. We'll see how long it lasts.
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

The reason for this is that many people reporting in social media's that they've been scammed by ICO's through advertising in this social media platforms. That's why google and facebook provide some restrictions in their platforms to stop this ponzi scheme. This may affect the price of crypto's in short term but it will be beneficial in the long term.
Yeah you are right and this is fact that there are many scams in ICOs and Google and Facebook are credible platform for internet users. They should not promote any Ponzi scheme because it is not good for their credibility. By banning such a scammed ICOs people would also know about their authentication and would avoid investing in such a Ponzi coins.

Jamescur

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:06:17 PM

The regulatory issues of cryptocurrency and ICO have not been resolved this year!
Social media will always ban cryptocurrency and ico ads until the majority of users are protected from ICO scams and misleading investment opportunities!
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:46:21 PM

Yeah all of it is per planned FUD, people are spreading negativity because they want to get cheaper bitcoin, as they know if they will say bad about bitcoin some inexperienced  new investors will surely get afraid of the new and will sell at panic, but we should spread awareness in people about all this, and it will be a good solution of problems, we should increase people to spread positivist about crypto currency instead of bad news, because facebook and google are not gonna ban crypto currency ever.
This ban will soon be removed because I believe that Facebook and Google will not give up huge profits from the advertising of cryptocurrency. Facebook has already started reopening its marketing of ICO projects and I believe Google will continue to do so.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: