Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:04:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO-PREMINE][QuarryMN][EtherGEM] An ethereum network with a different view  (Read 38604 times)
kusaka

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:28:14 PM

How is EGem different than ethereum apart from few basic changes.
I want to know what exactly do you plan to achieve.

If its just about speed then there are a lot of other networks like EOS, Tron which can achieve the same.
If its just about a different skin of Ether then it makes no sense.
Ethereum also has a list of plans to make a move towards POS, along with addressing the scalability issue. If they are successful then there wont be any need for EGem.

Just curious about why are people supporting this project.
Looks like a lot of shilling going on in twitter for the same.

Ethereum, EOS, and Tron were all ICO's, which did not have a fairly distributed mine. Unless these were somehow not premined for sale. So when Ethererum goes POS, who is going to be major staking on that network? Fairly disbursed in the long run seems better to me. And there is a high chance ASIC's cant do POW on EGEM right now. Which means in the first era of mining its a pretty level playing field for GPU's to get block rewards.

EGEM does move quick. Also has a separate sidechain they are working on to work with the main blockchain. Hopefully some devs will come in here to explain that part.
Without premine, without ICO, sounds good, but not enough to replace ETH.

It is the beginning! Egem coin only one year old.
Of course it's only beginning. Good reasons to join, the sooner the more possible profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:53:03 PM

Any news going on??
Allbek

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:51:45 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2023, 02:28:22 PM by Allbek

👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

tbates76

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:51:57 PM

The team is working on an update on progress.. stay tuned
riddlez666 (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 09:02:07 PM

OP updated
riddlez666 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 11:18:32 AM

https://miningpoolstats.stream/ethergem PROTECT THE CHAIN!
IaMaBeAsT

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:02:05 PM

Cannot wait to see the new updates on the bot commands. The chat between Telegram and Discord is looking great.
IaMaBeAsT

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:55:43 PM

May update has been released. Check out  https://medium.com/@egem.cm/ethergem-may-update-c971237605d9
kkkwww

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:30:00 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4832535.new#new

The main developer of Kodiak stopped working on the coin shortly after listing on the Stex exchange. Let everyone decide for himself why this happened ... Who this Kodiak is is unclear, the bitcointalk account is made only for posts in this thread, so there are options ...
There is one developer who has never written in this thread, but is known for other coins. This is osoese (bitcointalk, twitter). He is involved in the development of several coins (EGEM, SFRX, ELLA, LMO, XBI, maybe more ...), I think we should demand an answer from him and remind about responsibility to users.
And wasn’t the LMO originally conceived as a scam to finance other projects (perhaps even more scam))) Huh
In any case, osoese said he would continue work on the LMO. Smiley
riddlez666 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 01:08:31 AM

The main developer of Kodiak stopped working on the coin shortly after listing on the Stex exchange. Let everyone decide for himself why this happened ... Who this Kodiak is is unclear, the bitcointalk account is made only for posts in this thread, so there are options ...
There is one developer who has never written in this thread, but is known for other coins. This is osoese (bitcointalk, twitter). He is involved in the development of several coins (EGEM, SFRX, ELLA, LMO, XBI, maybe more ...), I think we should demand an answer from him and remind about responsibility to users.
And wasn’t the LMO originally conceived as a scam to finance other projects (perhaps even more scam))) Huh

Ignore this very uninformed person.
osoese

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 12:45:31 PM

Kodiak listed me as a dev without my original permission and I never did anything on the core of LMO. I have publicly stated this on twitter and ended up with a new discord for kodiak broken community. Your problems are with kodiak and not me. I also proved that the game I worked on for LMO (which was what I said I built for the coin in the dev area) worked and there is a video of it. I offered other devs to take over that project and work on it as I have time. Bottom line, I don't work for you and I did not pump the LMO shitcoin. In fact I have done everything I can to pick up the pieces for a community that trusted another (since you brought up the shitcoin ELLA) anonymous dev without knowing anything about him or the coin - I'm talking about kodiak. That falls under DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH DYOR and it is your responsibility not mine. So please don't show up on my other projects and post stuff demanding answers because they are in your mirror at home. You are welcome to come to the new LMO discord and compile the code and run your LMO and if you are successful in getting it up and running I can even get you the dev premine because unlike you I did do a little of my own research. I have contact with kodiak who is not a bad guy but hes just a college kid who got overwhelmed by apparently a bunch of pnd characters on that college project coin (LMO). Here is the new discord link for LMO https://discord.gg/kaXkRZA don't worry in advance - I probably wont be responding to much when you ask me about it other than what I said above. The reason is that SAPPHIRE is my publicly advertised baby and pet project and wher I spend my time.

now for those of you who are here to talk about sapphire here is the link to the EGEM discord:https://discord.gg/bQXDtUU and this is where you can find me working away on this chain

I have replied to your attempted slander of my profile on the sapphire ANN

This is not LMO and you have no idea what you are talking about. Please do not post on EGEM of SFRX again about it. I have always ben open and honest with the community on my various projects and work as above explains. We are not in the habit of banning people on EGEM and SFRX but Im not going to have an LMO hate campaign going on over here as its unrelated.

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io
buzzkillb

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:58:11 PM

A dev has their name attached to other projects while possibly trying to help them, all while continually working on Egem's sidechain, Sapphire. What would Oso have to gain by knowingly being involved with scammers before releasing something completely new in crypto? So he could run his own name through the mud before releasing a game changer? Does this make any sense when its easy enough to join projects as anon?Huh
tbates76

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 12:26:30 AM

EGEM is now listed on whattomine.com

https://whattomine.com/coins/307-egem-ethash
GreatOrchids

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:24:10 AM

minable coin wow
GreatOrchids

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:46:08 PM

thats a value atleast as if you can sell them
SphinxCoin

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 12:47:58 PM

Hi all

I have been working on a project that mixes both a web-wallet and a DEX and EGEM is one of the currently 19 coins on it.

Here is link to the project's ANN: SphinxChain

The project is in it's early testing phase, but your input it very highly appreciated!

SphinxDev
IaMaBeAsT

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:54:39 PM

July Update is live on Medium

https://medium.com/@egem.cm/egem-july-update-d5cb71d14957

buzzkillb

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:31:21 PM

Moving along really nice through the bear into bull.  Cool
osoese

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 03:52:35 PM

Nice update!!

I added some other things that go with that in these two tweets:

https://twitter.com/os03se/status/1149290219109322752

https://twitter.com/os03se/status/1149327761154150400

I also wanted to reference a conversation from the community devs on discord (discord.egem.io). It is an old metric to use for software development valuations, but software lines of code is one way to look at the original dev work on EGEM and Sapphire. Using a very conservative number (under reporting) because our lines of code will be optimized downward over the next few months, I started looking at how to value what we do. I also used the rates in this table:

https://pm.stackexchange.com/questions/16082/what-are-acceptable-sloc-rates

..which are arguably a couple years out of date. I took the low side rates.

Just looking at that though, a valuation of original software would put the EGEM current trading prices at 1/10 of what it would cost to build such a system.

I would like others input on this conversation please.

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io
purely_crypto

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:42:11 PM

I just made an account so i can reply for once here, i am following the ethergemcoin now since august 2018 if i am correct and forever feel I BAD that I didnt find them before the launce!
But nonetheless it only shows what a true crypto project "should" "would" "need" and "does" shows to their community, and is very open about what they are trying to accomplish!

Ask in depth questions, trigger their ideas and they will reply to you and not hide or kick you out of discord, they want you to challenge them, that is another feature that will make this project go BOOM!

For the people that dont know what is about to come! sapphire (sfrx) will come with a multi wallet where you can hold different coins with just one PK (login) and in side that same wallet there will be a DEX.. what you say??? yes a DEX! which means you can trade your EGEM, SFRX, and many other coins right from your wallet and you dont have to send it to an exchange!

DISCLAIMER
your wallet your money!!!

in the end you just need to go to discord.egem.io and see for yourself, you wont regret what you will find there!

DISCLAIMER 2
ethergem and sapphire arent hyped and shilled coins, matter of fact is that they hardly do anything besides tweets or medium/reddit posts
you need to do some effort to see the potential of these "2" coins (they work together), it aint gonna be put on a golden platter Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: