Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:30:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be replace by ethereum/ripple  (Read 18885 times)
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

Not a chance for now. BTC is still king and the pioneer in crypto currency world. ETH and ripple are both one of the top crypto currencies but when you say crypto currency, bitcoin will still be the trademark itself. I could be wrong too but for me, I am not seeing BTC to be replaced by any coin yet.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eddyhalim

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:02:21 PM

So far, Bitcoin is still the king of the cryptocurrency market, and altcoin is all dependent on Bitcoin. I think in the future it will be hard to have an altcoin to replace Bitcoin, whether it's Ethereum or Ripple. In the next few years Bitcoin will continue to grow and its price will go to the moon. At present, Bitcoin prices are quite low, fluctuating in the range of $ 8900, this is a good time to invest in Bitcoin.

jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:24:53 PM

The most popular and most traded crypto money in the market is mentioned in the title. This situation should not be seen in the fixed order later on because there are crypto moneys with serious potentials and which could rise even higher. But when this happens it is not known
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:38:00 PM

For me not, bitcoin is and will be king for some next years, this coin has to big support from community to be replaced by other coin.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:05:31 PM

I think Ethereum will always be behind Bitcoin..But it will protect the second place..There's no need to talk about Ripple Smiley
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:34:20 PM

This is wet dream of weird asses. No decentralized alternative coin like ripple would never replace bitcoin. Many people invested in bitcoin to have real wealth comparing to fiat. Ripple doesn't have any speciality.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
Azael12

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:24:24 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 10:55:22 AM by Azael12

Bitcoin will not be replaced. Compare to the newer altcoins, bitcoin has the main advantage.Bitcoin has the largest community, it is the most popular and known.
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:08:39 PM

It can only be possible if the Bitcoins are unstable otherwise no ways.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:24:44 PM

The ether is gaining popularity, commensurate with bitcoin. If the blockchain of bitcoin is not improve on, everything is possible, despite the popularity.
oyeade56

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:38:59 PM

To replace Bitcoin will be something somehow difficult because bitcoin has gone far, so for any coin to come and dethrone bitcoin, there team will have to do more than enough work...so for this moment, let's enjoy the reigns of bitcoin
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:12:25 PM

bitcoin will be not replace by any altcoins because we know bitcoin is the mother of all coins and of course very popular cryptocurrency people still support bitcoin.
True that bitcoin is the foundation of all crypto. Other will not exist if bitcoin was not created. No other coin will replace the use of bitcoin and their are big differences in the prices of it in the market. In popularity, no reason be can beat bitcoin because it is known everywhere.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:25:36 AM

Ethereum has been use widely for ICO purchase which have given this coin a high recognition. And also ripple has been on test for her technology in financial institutions to use since it can process trasactions than bitcoin. Will these two coins replace bitcoin and become number 1 on the coinmarketcap
Yeah that is possible to happen dude and I believe ethereum has more chance than ripple to surpass the lead of bitcoin right now, but I think that will years or maybe decades to happen cause as of the moment there no signs that bitcoin will give up it's crown easily right now.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:57:11 AM

No. Bitcoin is a currency only. People buy bitcoin as an investment only like dollar or euro. However ethereum is a project with smart contracts and provides new icos to create their tokens
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:39:50 AM

Ethereum has been use widely for ICO purchase which have given this coin a high recognition. And also ripple has been on test for her technology in financial institutions to use since it can process trasactions than bitcoin. Will these two coins replace bitcoin and become number 1 on the coinmarketcap
It is too early to say that as ethereum needs to prove its existence how he can be the best to remain 2nd or to beat bitcoins for some minutes we doesn't know but it is more exciting how ethereum team is doing their job to deliver the best platform that can somehow beat bitcoins.
Ripple ? i don't think so, many people don't like it because of the major holders and investors are big financial banks.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
sousay

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:19:16 AM

I don't think so,bitcoin will always be in its orinal position from the start to the end it I'll always be the number one.Its popularity and high value will still ruin the crypto.Its only my personal opinion. Grin Grin
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:06:39 PM

Even though Etherum and Ripple have strong market capitalisation we cant see overcoming bitcoin in price technology market reputation bitcoin is strong and first cryptocurrency
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:38:14 PM

I don't think so that bitcoin will replace of this two altcoin (Ethereum and ripple)while bitcoin will crown as the king of all types in crypto currency as of now, although I believe that this two altcoin (Ethereum and ripple) will have also
 A great value in the near future, but i'm still hoping that bitcoin will be the same as the king,  if this two altcoin when already strong coin in the future .
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:45:30 PM

In my own opinion, I think bitcoin cannot be replaced by ethereum or ripple because bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency and the price values for each crypto differs from one coin to another. It has stable technological field, good management research team and has a very promising potential as it is safe and reliable. Ethereum also have almost same potentials as bitcoin but cannot replace bitcoin even in years to come
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:08:59 PM

How can you compare them? That's right ethereum is widely used for ICOs / smart contracts but ethereum has a completely independent implementations,which  can implement very different systems and nuances.. I think you can't see and understand the difference between Bitcoin and Ethereum,They are very different things which we use for our different purposes...First of all bitcoin was the 'initiator'  for hundreds of  innovations,which is more like a new,revolutionary financial system and for me ethereum is not  a payment method(it may be funny but that's my  opinion.).Anyway there are too many things which we can't achieve with just using one of them.It would be better to call something like 'blended system'.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:44:55 PM

if the bitcoin price remains stable as it is today and does not decrease significantly, I think ethereum and ripple can not replace bitcoin easily
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: