Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:25:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be replace by ethereum/ripple  (Read 18885 times)
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:08:13 PM

I believe and I hope bitcoin remains the number one and it will not replaced through ethereum or ripple.
But I can well imagine that all three will be very successful in the future.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ForHorde666

Activity: 95
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:14:29 PM

No no and one more time no. Bitcoin will be still the main one for a very long time. Even if the capitalization of the Ethereum will be several times larger. There are many reasons for this. Personally, I perceive a pair of Bitcoin | Ethereum, like a pair of Dollar and Euro. Despite the fact that the Euro is higher than the dollar, no one doubts the power and dominance of the dollar. And the Euro exchange rate is dependent on the Dollar. Same for Bitcoin | Ethereum pair, as i think.
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:35:34 PM

This is not possible, but it is a possibility.. So far, Bitcoin is still the king of the cryptocurrency market, and altcoin is all dependent on Bitcoin. I think in the future it will be hard to have an altcoin to replace Bitcoin, whether it's Ethereum or Ripple. In the next few years Bitcoin will continue to grow and its price will go to the moon. At present, Bitcoin prices are quite low, fluctuating in the range of $ 8900, this is a good time to invest in Bitcoin.
BekantanSejagatTeamPenipu

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:37:11 PM

etherum and riple never can replace bitcoin position
bitcoin still number one crypto curency, except if bitcoin can't work and crash

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██   
██   ██   
██   ██   
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:54:09 PM

Eth is a strong competitor to BTC and can beat the bitcoin. Ethereum also offers a codeword called "Ether," which can be transferred between accounts and used to pay for the digger to help with the calculations. It attracts the attention of investors.
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:10:11 PM

Ethereum has been use widely for ICO purchase which have given this coin a high recognition. And also ripple has been on test for her technology in financial institutions to use since it can process trasactions than bitcoin. Will these two coins replace bitcoin and become number 1 on the coinmarketcap

I personally think you are on the right direction. In my opinion, the chance for BTC to be replaced at the top of the crypto market is increasing progressively. From these two coins, I think Ethereum has a greater chance of doing this, due to the centralized nature of Ripple.  Huh

There’s a high chance of possibility that Ethereum will replace bitcoin in the top of cryptocurrency. Well, We all know that Bitcoin is the King of Cryptocurrency but Ethereum has a higher demand right now. Many investors are investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin because of its possibility to increase its price. But its not in near time.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:17:26 PM

"Bitcoin will be replaced by ethereum / ripple", the title of this title has a grammar error that is "be replaced", not as you wrote. IMO, Bitcoin is irreplaceable in the cryptocurrencies market as this crypto is limited to only 21 million coins. So in the future, the exchange rate will increase, while ETH and XRP do not limit the number of coins so it will not be able to replace the BTC on the exchange rate.

ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:08:22 AM

It will not totally replace. Bitcoin is still the one compare to ethereum or ripple. I believe that there are different use of Bitcoin and ethereum. I believe that Bitcoin is still the best for payments and ethereum is the best for smart contracts, it is good for every businesses. I really support ethereum for now.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:51:40 AM

I think the BTC will be replaced by ETH or BCH, no coin can beat the BTC in addition to these two coins. I expect the strongest is ETH, they are too popular in the market today. Most of them are considered the main currency for many ICO projects.
bvar69

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:38:55 AM

lol definitely not by XRP, anybody that thinks ripple is amazing is dumb. its centralized in a way.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:59:07 AM

It will not totally replace. Bitcoin is still the one compare to ethereum or ripple. I believe that there are different use of Bitcoin and ethereum. I believe that Bitcoin is still the best for payments and ethereum is the best for smart contracts, it is good for every businesses. I really support ethereum for now.
Yup, both bitcoin and Ethereum has a big difference on its platform and we cant compare it in bitcoins it has its on blockchain that is different from all altcoins that aims to be one of the top and some to replace bitcoins like Xrb or Nano (rebranding). My friends who are investors of eth believes that it can dominate bitcoin next year and i don't want to argue anymore because it is may happen who know but not xrp.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

I think that can not happen, both bitcoin, thereum and XRP have a big difference on its platform, and no coin can beat bitcoin apart from these two coin. I believe that Bitcoin is still the best for large investors, and ETH is the best for smart contracts, as they are so popular in the market today Most of them are considered the main money for many ICO projects. .
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:38:38 AM

The reasons ripple and ethereum will never beat bitcoin are :
1. These three different coin have different use. Bitcoin will be a gold of crypto currencies, ethereum will use only for issueng token like issuing stock on IPO, and ripple will be use on daily basis like remittence and other.
2. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrencies, sometimes people dont know crypto they most likely know bitcoin first then crypto.
3. Bitcoin is too big to fail and to be competitor of both eth and ripple.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:57:01 AM

Ripple has no chance on surpassing bitcoin but I think Eth has the guts to do it. People would be surprised if they see it going at the top but I'm sure that it's much more acceptable because it's been around for so long.
Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:11:48 AM

For now and at least 10 years from now it seems still difficult to replace bitcoin with any coins including ethereum or Ripple, the more number of users and devs. making the bitcoin position continue to strengthen.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
crypto_gaint_stark

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:22:59 AM

There’s a high chance of a possibility that Ethereum will replace bitcoin in the top of cryptocurrency. Well, We all know that Bitcoin is the King of Cryptocurrency but Ethereum has a higher demand right now. Many investors are investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin because of its possibility to increase its price. Plus, there are many projects coming up unlike ripple, and one such project I got to know recently is this token AGRI by blockgrain.io and they are only 7.5 cents! I'm confident because that is backed by Grain…the only asset that has inherent value throughout history.
I’m pretty confident of picking up big bags in their ICO. You can check out AGRI here: blockgrain.io
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:33:18 PM

No no and one more time no. Bitcoin will be still the main one for a very long time. Even if the capitalization of the Ethereum will be several times larger. There are many reasons for this. Personally, I perceive a pair of Bitcoin | Ethereum, like a pair of Dollar and Euro. Despite the fact that the Euro is higher than the dollar, no one doubts the power and dominance of the dollar. And the Euro exchange rate is dependent on the Dollar. Same for Bitcoin | Ethereum pair, as i think.
I do not think we're going to come to that point in which ethereum has an higher market cap than bitcoin, it is true that many icos accept ethereum as the main form of investing in them, but that is simply not enough, ethereum needs to gain the acceptance of the public and there is no doubt in my mind that bitcoin is way ahead of ethereum or any other coin and that advantage is almost impossible to surpass.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Geor

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:26:51 PM

Ethereum has been use widely for ICO purchase which have given this coin a high recognition. And also ripple has been on test for her technology in financial institutions to use since it can process trasactions than bitcoin. Will these two coins replace bitcoin and become number 1 on the coinmarketcap
bitcoin will be not replace by any altcoins because we know bitcoin is the mother of all coins and of course very popular cryptocurrency people still support bitcoin.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:40:48 PM

Some says that Ethereum will somehow overthrow Bitcoin but i truly doubt it, since the beginning of the crypto world Bitcoin were there, so I'm pretty sure it has already laid a solid foundation that can't be easily broken. I believe that Bitcoin will continue reigning for a few more decades.

SanchoBTC

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:57:43 PM

I think bitcoin will never leave the first place. This is the most important coin and the whole world has accepted it. I do not believe that the world will accept ETH or ripple as the leader of crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: