Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earnings without risks for beginners  (Read 2198 times)
Rafar8 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:21:50 PM

HI! If you feel that you have little experience or just want to get a lot of different crypto currency without an investment, then you are in AirDrop projects or Bounty.
You can read about AirDrop and how to receive them safely.

Looked at the other AirDrop channel (top) and there is such a slag. Unclear information, half of AirDrop unchecked and fake (no tokens will not be listed), a lot of advertising and scams. That's directly felt that they do not care about the reputation and the subscribers. Simply squeeze the loot. I think that you can not do this. When I created my project, I decided that this garbage will not suffer and my channel will be oriented to quality and to subscribers. In my channel, I myself first of all read, study, check, add to my purse, and only then I spread

Try to find different resources for this or as an option, join my new and developing AirDrop channel in telegrams - https://t.me/cryptoqraf

There by the way, the first post (at the top) tells in detail how to learn how to effectively get AirDrop. My channel selects only proven and safe airdrops, and also here you will not see a scam and bothersome advertising.
And see for yourself what kind of earnings you are more suitable for. Just do not forget before that it's good to study the topic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:38:12 PM

If you wan't to earn here at crypto world without a risk,  better join bounty campaigns and airdrops for you to play safe and earn. 
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:07:46 PM

If you wan't to earn here at crypto world without a risk,  better join bounty campaigns and airdrops for you to play safe and earn. 
Even in bounty campaigns and airdrops also have risk because you are giving your time and effort and when the time comes that they did not hit then you don't also have token, or you just wasted your time, we are surrounded by risk here we should just have enough knowledge and guts to win this battle.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:22:58 PM

Best options for beginners to earn money:
1. Bounty Campaigns
2. Airdrop Campaigns
3. Signature Campaigns.
The best rewarding campaign among these would be Signature campaigns since that is something that gets done in limited time and gives you maximum rewards.
Always sign up for a good signature campaign and grow your rank with time.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:24:46 PM

Even in bounty campaigns and airdrops also have risk because you are giving your time and effort and when the time comes that they did not hit then you don't also have token, or you just wasted your time, we are surrounded by risk here we should just have enough knowledge and guts to win this battle.
Exactly, no matter how safe you think something is the truth is there is always risk, so what we should be looking for is a way to earn or coins while incurring in the least amount of risk, bounty campaigns  are a good example but the profits you can get with them are very low, this is why many people prefer to invest directly their own money in an altcoin, but obviously this multiplies the risk many times over, but the good thing is that the higher the risks the higher the rewards.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:26:57 PM

Most of the airdrops and bounties are turning into scam after the ICO or if they project didn't get succeed you also will don't have any rewads so you need to pick the project and then participate on them to earn but it also comes with risks.
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:32:59 PM

HI! If you feel that you have little experience or just want to get a lot of different crypto currency without an investment, then you are in AirDrop projects or Bounty.

Looked at the other AirDrop channel (top) and there is such a slag. Unclear information, half of AirDrop unchecked and fake (no tokens will not be listed), a lot of advertising and scams. That's directly felt that they do not care about the reputation and the subscribers. Simply squeeze the loot. I think that you can not do this. When I created my project, I decided that this garbage will not suffer and my channel will be oriented to quality and to subscribers. In my channel, I myself first of all read, study, check, add to my purse, and only then I spread

Try to find different resources for this or as an option, join my new and developing AirDrop channel in telegrams - https://t.me/cryptoqraf

There by the way, the first post (at the top) tells in detail how to learn how to effectively get AirDrop. My channel selects only proven and safe airdrops, and also here you will not see a scam and bothersome advertising.
And see for yourself what kind of earnings you are more suitable for. Just do not forget before that it's good to study the topic.

The safest way to earn coins is through bounty campaigns. Airdrops commonly just give youcoins with no value while bounty campaigns arent. Bounty campaigns also have many options to join in. Though these two have also risks in joining, at least you dont have to put your money in that project.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:39:37 PM

I would recommend for bounty program because it pays more and sometimes it pays great! Airdrop most of the time is very very small but some say they were able to earn in airdrop well once the value of the coins shoots up.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:44:36 PM

I would rather suggest go to bounty campaigns. It is more profitable for the beginners to join bounty campaigns because while they are joining, they are also learning. Especially when they join signature campaigns because they learn things by reading topics and also replying on them.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
esatceza

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:45:05 PM

I think beginners should stay in this forum longer and they should be involved in signature campaigns. It can help them get a decent job, lose nothing and gain more experience and knowledge of Crypto.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
KwizatzHaderach

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:45:20 PM

Airdrops are like lotteries as you will not be sure which ones will generate income. If you want more solid returns for your time I guess you should join bounty programs being run by ICOs. Signature campaigns etc..

andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:10:49 PM

Airdrops are a waste of time. You can participate in bounty campaigns if you have social media pages, either znaniya in creating a video, or the experience of blogging. When you save up some money, you can gradually switch to trading.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:35:43 PM

The only risk there is your time but the rest is ok because not all bounty campaign succeed and just a scams in the first place. Risk is everywhere, make more effort to study so you will not ended up with nothing.
outsider99

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:45:18 PM

thanks to this explanation, indeed now many emerging airdrop and bounty new scam, and I have encountered it, and with this more be more careful again in joining the airdrop and bounty.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:57:48 PM

There is no way for you to earn Bitcoin without risk even in bounty campaign there are possibility that the developer will go with your token or money after you have work for them. But you can have a limited risk though that may not yeild you much return on your investment because the higher the risk the higher the turn over and vice versa.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:15:14 PM

There must be a price to be paid for everything under the sun so don't expect that something free come to you without your initiative and risk in most cases.

ikipiye

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:36:26 PM

all at risk, all return lucky to everyone. let alone now to note is the new ICO and airdrop that appears, many are scam,
Coffee_Lover

Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:43:52 PM

That is an option for us who aren't knowledgeable enough on cryptocurrencies, investments and all the like. I am into bounties today, at least five bounties so I can also earn bitcoin. Thanks for giving us other options to earn a little.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:49:10 PM

Joing and earning was always taking a risk like trading, investment and so on but there is a campaign that didn't need to invest money but need to invest effort, patient and determination to earn in some signature, bounty, facebook, twitter, linkin, reddit, telegram and many more so this somethose you can earn with investment of money.
okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:11:41 AM

there are so many ways to earn no risk at bitcointalk.org such as the signature campaign airdrop bounty campaign in those campaigns where you can earn no risk sir just follow your tasks and rules even though you're in the world of crypto you can easily study it.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: