Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:53:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earnings without risks for beginners  (Read 2203 times)
kwarto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:27:05 AM

wow, im a beginner and a thread like this gives me lot of knowledge on what direction i would take if i get my membership and can join the campaign. for now let me just read and read thread like this.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:31:14 AM

If you wan't to earn here at crypto world without a risk,  better join bounty campaigns and airdrops for you to play safe and earn. 

Yes that's right, if a beginner wants to earn bitcoin without taking risk and investing money, they should really start in bounty campaigns. You only need to be patient and to be a good participant in a campaign, and when you are doing good in a campaign, I assure you that you will learn a lot about crypto world.
barsilonka

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:32:51 AM

Agree. Bounties and airdrops can be some easy money to earn. But I would just recommend to create a separate wallet for that stufff. Don't mix your investment with your free earnings to avoid risks. The more you take part in different airdrops and bounties the more is the risk your email or wallet (or even both) are compromised in future! Be safe!
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:39:12 AM

If you wan't to earn here at crypto world without a risk,  better join bounty campaigns and airdrops for you to play safe and earn. 

Yes that's right, if a beginner wants to earn bitcoin without taking risk and investing money, they should really start in bounty campaigns. You only need to be patient and to be a good participant in a campaign, and when you are doing good in a campaign, I assure you that you will learn a lot about crypto world.
Yes I agree on that, I also believe that the best way to earn for beginner is the signature campaign, because signature campaign is not really risky than trading and investing. And it is really  amazing depending on the kinda of campaign that we ingage, if we are lack with our campaign we can also gain a huge amount of profit on the signature campaign.

bitcoin_bob

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:40:35 AM

i think that is not possible to earning without any risk earning on crypto markets money , crypto is very very riskly and volatily , how do you want to earn here without risk ?
Only if you to job which can guaranty you fixed price for work !
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:43:22 AM

HI! If you feel that you have little experience or just want to get a lot of different crypto currency without an investment, then you are in AirDrop projects or Bounty.
You can read about AirDrop and how to receive them safely.

Looked at the other AirDrop channel (top) and there is such a slag. Unclear information, half of AirDrop unchecked and fake (no tokens will not be listed), a lot of advertising and scams. That's directly felt that they do not care about the reputation and the subscribers. Simply squeeze the loot. I think that you can not do this. When I created my project, I decided that this garbage will not suffer and my channel will be oriented to quality and to subscribers. In my channel, I myself first of all read, study, check, add to my purse, and only then I spread

Try to find different resources for this or as an option, join my new and developing AirDrop channel in telegrams - https://t.me/cryptoqraf

There by the way, the first post (at the top) tells in detail how to learn how to effectively get AirDrop. My channel selects only proven and safe airdrops, and also here you will not see a scam and bothersome advertising.
And see for yourself what kind of earnings you are more suitable for. Just do not forget before that it's good to study the topic.

I would say that, in this market, there are really no type of investment that has no risks. Although it seem tome that you're seeing Airdrops as a way to earn coins without risks, it's actually one of those easy yet high risk venture because you might not see it in advance that maybe their real purpose is to scam people and/or steal some of your holdings. To me, the best venture with the least amount of risk is by joining county campaigns, it really gives a person another away of earning without looking at those traditional investments mediums that doesn't really give a chance to small players.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:48:27 AM

If you want to earn money on this crypto world without risk try to join some airdrop and bounty. Try to reach the jr.member so you can join some signature campaign. That way you will get huge profit
miradorme

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:12:40 PM

If beginners want to earn without risking they can join bounty campaigns like signature bounty, Facebook bounty, twitter bounty, telegram etc. That's the only way they can earn in a safe way.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:30:27 PM

HI! If you feel that you have little experience or just want to get a lot of different crypto currency without an investment, then you are in AirDrop projects or Bounty.

Looked at the other AirDrop channel (top) and there is such a slag. Unclear information, half of AirDrop unchecked and fake (no tokens will not be listed), a lot of advertising and scams. That's directly felt that they do not care about the reputation and the subscribers. Simply squeeze the loot. I think that you can not do this. When I created my project, I decided that this garbage will not suffer and my channel will be oriented to quality and to subscribers. In my channel, I myself first of all read, study, check, add to my purse, and only then I spread

Try to find different resources for this or as an option, join my new and developing AirDrop channel in telegrams - https://t.me/cryptoqraf

There by the way, the first post (at the top) tells in detail how to learn how to effectively get AirDrop. My channel selects only proven and safe airdrops, and also here you will not see a scam and bothersome advertising.
And see for yourself what kind of earnings you are more suitable for. Just do not forget before that it's good to study the topic.

I would say that, in this market, there are really no type of investment that has no risks. Although it seem tome that you're seeing Airdrops as a way to earn coins without risks, it's actually one of those easy yet high risk venture because you might not see it in advance that maybe their real purpose is to scam people and/or steal some of your holdings. To me, the best venture with the least amount of risk is by joining county campaigns, it really gives a person another away of earning without looking at those traditional investments mediums that doesn't really give a chance to small players.
When it comes or talking about risk on putting up money then airdrops would be on exclusion but on the thing you mentioned about losing coins due to your negligence is part of the risk but can really be avoided if we are really sensible enough thru our actions.Earning without risk isnt possible because you are even risking out your time and effort even on just claiming airdrops.

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:48:01 PM

Hi,

So you make advertisement for yourself, saying that the whole thing is full of scams.

You must be brave. Or unaware the effect such post may have on your reputation.

nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

I wouldn't recommend airdrops, as most of them are fake and useless. But you can definitely do bounty such as signature bounty and social media bounty.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

When it comes or talking about risk on putting up money then airdrops would be on exclusion but on the thing you mentioned about losing coins due to your negligence is part of the risk but can really be avoided if we are really sensible enough thru our actions.Earning without risk isnt possible because you are even risking out your time and effort even on just claiming airdrops.

Well airdrops are.pretty much free so there's no risk in that expect if by some way, your address will be accessed by hackers which is highly unlikely. Airdrops, faucets and bounties are probably the only way to eliminate risks though i doubt many will have the patience to do it slowly through these methods

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:03:07 PM

Courage to take the risk is really the necessity to become successful in this kind of opportunity so I think if you will not take the courage you will not become successful and you will never gain profit. So if I were you I will always take the risk no matter how risky it is but always remember that there are some restriction in taking the risk.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:05:37 PM

I think airdrop is a way of raising money without risk for now. so much expensive airdrop is out there, and it's capable of providing great advantages, and it's perfect for a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:17:41 PM

Even in bounty campaigns and airdrops also have risk because you are giving your time and effort and when the time comes that they did not hit then you don't also have token, or you just wasted your time, we are surrounded by risk here we should just have enough knowledge and guts to win this battle.
Yep, I also think that both bounty campaigns and airdrops bring us lots of risks. We all know that cryptocurrency market gives us the opportunity to get money, therefore it requires risky and this is so normal. Even all we have to do is finding the way to face with the risk and reduce the risk to get profits.  Bounty campaign and airdrop can also make you face with scammers but it’s really restricted. if you want to do thing with less risky, you have to spend time for studying a lot ,that will help you pass risks easily.
prosokeslo

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:16:13 PM

If you do not wish to take any risks then do not invest in the cryptocurrency market, instead just watch from the sidelines because the word safe does not exist here.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:48:07 PM

If beginners want to earn without risking they can join bounty campaigns like signature bounty, Facebook bounty, twitter bounty, telegram etc. That's the only way they can earn in a safe way.
Certainly this is the best way to earn without any loss and the ultimate profit in this will be that while doing the campaign you will learn a lot about the crypto currency and the market as well and this knowledge will be very important in your further life. The thing is that you can commit the mistakes the bounty where your colleagues will guide you but when you will invest, then your mistakes will cost you the money.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:46:37 PM

This would be impossible as even in the traditional investments/assets, risks are also present no matter how experts deem these things as "safe" for your money. You have invested/placed money into something and hope that it profits? It's already a risk since you aren't sure that your investment will return, or even profit to say the least. Crypto doesn't provide you any security or any assurance that your money will gain X% in X days--it's not how things work, unfortunately.

Apparently you are trying to convince beginners that airdrops can make you substantial money. While it's true for some parts, it still isn't a good thing to always wait for "alms" from possibly scam cryptocoins. I'd rather work my ass off to get some dollars on the side rather than wait for a team to randomly sprinkle some pennies in the air to promote their potentially scam product.
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:17:24 PM

wow, im a beginner and a thread like this gives me lot of knowledge on what direction i would take if i get my membership and can join the campaign. for now let me just read and read thread like this.

Lock yourself in your room  Grin and just go over the forum and try to absorb as many information as you can. But I'm sure that you will get yourself into too much information overload.

I think airdrop is a way of raising money without risk for now. so much expensive airdrop is out there, and it's capable of providing great advantages, and it's perfect for a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency.

I don't know if this is a correct advise though. I haven't into airdrop so I can't say that they are expensive, although I have read around the forum that some of them are scam and even requiring personal information now. And you don't know what they gonna do with that data they got from you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:07:01 PM

Even in bounty campaigns and airdrops also have risk because you are giving your time and effort and when the time comes that they did not hit then you don't also have token, or you just wasted your time, we are surrounded by risk here we should just have enough knowledge and guts to win this battle.
Yep, I also think that both bounty campaigns and airdrops bring us lots of risks. We all know that cryptocurrency market gives us the opportunity to get money, therefore it requires risky and this is so normal. Even all we have to do is finding the way to face with the risk and reduce the risk to get profits.  Bounty campaign and airdrop can also make you face with scammers but it’s really restricted. if you want to do thing with less risky, you have to spend time for studying a lot ,that will help you pass risks easily.
Exactly bitcoin price is not very high now so it is very affordable investment for today, people who are new to bitcoin at they want to earn profit should try bitcoin signature campaign because investment is not good to start without knowledge and information, it will make you earn slow but free bitcoin, it can be way for you to enhance your knowledge as well. So if you want risk free earning of bitcoin try signature campaign and after that do investment as well gradually with time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: