Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earnings without risks for beginners  (Read 2198 times)
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:42:54 PM

Of course there are risks, I think for beginners it is better to stay in this forum longer to learn more about crypto, also participate in any signature campaign where you will earn income with little risk, you will not lose anything but a little time you will be lost.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:20:05 PM

For me, all have a risk,  for bounty and airdrops they should hit their target so they will be able to pay you, and some of the bounty and airdrops are a scam even you finish your job.but some are good you can earn but in a very low amount. I recommend signature campaign but with the nice campaign manager. Even in a short time, you can earn money weekly and the salary is depending on your rank.
nitammys

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:50:14 PM

Yes, airdrops and bounties are the best ways of making money through cryptocurrency without having to take much of risks. They are very simple and you just have to give more of your time to it to make out something out of it. I do recommend it to newbies when they ask the best job for them to do. Trading is not really recommended for a noob, unless someone who’s been into such in the past before getting into crypto, cause it’s very risky.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:46:30 PM

Yes, airdrops and bounties are the best ways of making money through cryptocurrency without having to take much of risks. They are very simple and you just have to give more of your time to it to make out something out of it. I do recommend it to newbies when they ask the best job for them to do. Trading is not really recommended for a noob, unless someone who’s been into such in the past before getting into crypto, cause it’s very risky.
and nevertheless, those opportunities that set the crypto currency novice properly close their eyes to the various risks that every person who decides to earn on a crypto-currency can be exposed to. It is better to already participate in the Bounty of the company, because here I risk a minimum.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:56:29 PM

Damn, what a great way to advertise your telegram channel. Although I think that you have said quite a bit too much though, I think that it would be a great idea to have a channel to help beginners to have great information on what airdrop to join or what bounty and signature campaign they should consider. That is though, if you really are doing what you are saying or if you really have enough sources of information and experience to be able to give quality suggestions that newbies are most likely to follow. Anyways, it is good that someone is putting an effort to help newbies. Hope you are doing this honestly and not just taking advantage of the fact that a lot of people in your channel can get you great rewards on bounty campaigns. Good luck.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:09:28 PM

HI! If you feel that you have little experience or just want to get a lot of different crypto currency without an investment, then you are in AirDrop projects or Bounty.
You can read about AirDrop and how to receive them safely.

Looked at the other AirDrop channel (top) and there is such a slag. Unclear information, half of AirDrop unchecked and fake (no tokens will not be listed), a lot of advertising and scams. That's directly felt that they do not care about the reputation and the subscribers. Simply squeeze the loot. I think that you can not do this. When I created my project, I decided that this garbage will not suffer and my channel will be oriented to quality and to subscribers. In my channel, I myself first of all read, study, check, add to my purse, and only then I spread

Try to find different resources for this or as an option, join my new and developing AirDrop channel in telegrams - https://t.me/cryptoqraf

There by the way, the first post (at the top) tells in detail how to learn how to effectively get AirDrop. My channel selects only proven and safe airdrops, and also here you will not see a scam and bothersome advertising.
And see for yourself what kind of earnings you are more suitable for. Just do not forget before that it's good to study the topic.

There is a risk in any case. As you do not study the company in which you want to take part you will not be able to make sure before the end of honesty and a positive outcome. Of course there are a lot of swindlers, but the main thing is to correctly and carefully choose what suits you. and I think that these are the channels like yours and helps in taking more of the right landmark.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:06:43 PM

Through joining bounty program, signature campaign and airdrop are the common way to earn crypto without money involve and that's the safest way, we need to put our time and effort to earn a reward but the sad part of it is when the Ico project turn out to scam.
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:07:52 PM

I think there's not one method of earning here that doesn't have any risks tied up to it. Let's take a look at some:

1. Airdrop - yeah, might earn, but there's a risk that you will get tokens with very little to no value at all.
2. Bounties - chance you might not get paid.
3. Signature Campaigns - same as bounties.

However, if I'm to choose between the least of three evils as listed, I'd probably go for either bounties or signature campaigns. Will just take the time to read and reference projects that I'm interested in joining in.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Samj16

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:18:55 AM

For the newbies who want to earn without risking any money maybe you could better join bounty campaigns. You can earn tokens after the ico ends then you can use those earned tokens when joining trading.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:30:00 AM

HI! If you feel that you have little experience or just want to get a lot of different crypto currency without an investment, then you are in AirDrop projects or Bounty.

Looked at the other AirDrop channel (top) and there is such a slag. Unclear information, half of AirDrop unchecked and fake (no tokens will not be listed), a lot of advertising and scams. That's directly felt that they do not care about the reputation and the subscribers. Simply squeeze the loot. I think that you can not do this. When I created my project, I decided that this garbage will not suffer and my channel will be oriented to quality and to subscribers. In my channel, I myself first of all read, study, check, add to my purse, and only then I spread

Try to find different resources for this or as an option, join my new and developing AirDrop channel in telegrams - https://t.me/cryptoqraf

There by the way, the first post (at the top) tells in detail how to learn how to effectively get AirDrop. My channel selects only proven and safe airdrops, and also here you will not see a scam and bothersome advertising.
And see for yourself what kind of earnings you are more suitable for. Just do not forget before that it's good to study the topic.

For starters i would say bounty hunts is the best way to start but there is also a risk involve in it. If the project you are joined in fails then you will not be paid or if mods and admins of this forum sees that your post are irrelevant or inappropriate then they will delete it.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:07:00 AM

If you wan't to earn here at crypto world without a risk,  better join bounty campaigns and airdrops for you to play safe and earn. 

Thats true, I guess the bounty campaigns, and airdrops is the first stepping ground of every person, just take it slow if you push yourself into a risky thing without any guide I think you just lettingvyourself to be a bait for those people who didnt care for other hardwork and the only thing they see to earn is through scam.

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:08:04 AM

earning without risk means that you wont spend any money or you wont invest any. it is only possible with bounty campaigns but i dont think it is enough profitable to satisfy you. For students or to ones that wants a bit extra money it is okey but nobody can be rich by joining bounty campaigns.
The fact is that even today the signature companies do not give proper earnings, because everything in the world is connected with crypto-currency due to the fall of the market, the company ico is developing poorly.
Most of the signature campaigns are now running for weeks or for a month, Although signature campaign can give you some profit but still it may not be a permanent, to me my personal vies that trading can be the best of way of making money but trading require some money and experience because without experience trading is more siks
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Everyone wants to have a job or a earnings that have no risk Olin starts , and I guest being in bounties are the best solution of that problem.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:09:23 AM

Joining bounty and signature campaigns is the way of earning for beginners. In signature campaigns for me i consider it as earning without a risk because its a weekly basis campaign and salary is being given also on a weekly basis at the end of the cut off. But if you join trading thats the time that there is always a risks but sometimes its also good and profitable to face the risk but need to limit the amount to be invested and traded.
Thira

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:35:34 AM

If you wan't to earn here at crypto world without a risk,  better join bounty campaigns and airdrops for you to play safe and earn. 
Even in bounty campaigns and airdrops also have risk because you are giving your time and effort and when the time comes that they did not hit then you don't also have token, or you just wasted your time, we are surrounded by risk here we should just have enough knowledge and guts to win this battle.

As a beginner, i joined in bounty campaign, i work here to earn in this campaign and i think as a beginners it is a big help for me, earned as my salary after the campaign is finished and hoping this will be a successfull campaign as a first timer, this will be earning without risking my own money.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:44:15 AM

Bitcoin is digital currency and their is a lot of risk present in it. So here i am suggest some no risk method of earning Bitcoin. For beginners i will suggest Bitcoin mining job. There are two type of mining present. Cloud mining is best for them and in this thing you have to invest. In my opinion beginners should try Bitcoin signature campaign job. It is the most simple and easy way to make Bitcoin. And their is no risk of losing money in it. They can also try Bitcoin gaming website in order to earn some bitcoin. And their is no risk in it.  Wink
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:05:52 AM

a good way for beginners to earn without risk is generosity campaigns there you just spend a little of your time, and investments are always accompanied by risk
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:54:45 PM

a good way for beginners to earn without risk is generosity campaigns there you just spend a little of your time, and investments are always accompanied by risk
I agree that is the best way to make money or get some earnings without risks for the beginners. A lot of people are really putting their money into ICO but they don't have any knowledge and that is resulting for them to lose some money or their capital while working for the cryptocurrencies is such a better way to earn some cryptocurrency because you don't need money but only time and patience.
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:14:15 PM

I think there is no effort that there is no risk. certainly every business that we live there is the risk, as you say join the project or bounty, yes if bountynya it a scam whether it is not risk according to you

kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:30:16 PM

Without risk you can earn bitcoin and other cryptocurrency by taking part in faucent sites, signature and social media campaigns, writing Articles, airdrops, Bounty etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: