Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:45:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earnings without risks for beginners  (Read 2203 times)
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:44:43 AM

For me join signature Campaign is the best way to earn bitcoin, we can calculate the result from that and hold to make more benefit. As long as I joining many signature Campaign I never get spam Project. we just need to be careful in choosing the project Campaign.
right, bounty campaign is answer. if myself have experienced a scam project and ultimately not paid, but that is risk, because ready to work must have risks. which is important we can fix error and not see scam project again, because it will waste our time

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:51:56 AM

I think work without risk is faucet, bounty and airdrop. because the three do not need to spend capital and we do not have to worry about the money we hold. because we do not spend a little financial for that

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:57:57 AM

THeres no such word as NON RISKY here in cryptocurrency most specially for beginners because even those lwho have long time here sometimes fails i decisions so what more if beginners ?and besides i found it helpful if the newbies fails in some occasions here for them to have a learning lessson for not letting mistakes happen again,thats fair enough for them right?
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:19:44 AM

I think all investments are at risk, as well as to get a coin like follow bounty, because bounty also have a risk if the bounty that we follow is a scam and do not pay

ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:20:52 AM

I believe that even participating in bounty programs and airdrops have its risk, you may not be shelling out money but you are still investing time and effort on it, it still has risks but lesser than you shelling out money for investment. Don't worry too much, risks are part of our lives and we have to ensure that we are ready and equipped when we face these risks, after all it will all be worth it in the long run.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:58:34 AM

HI! If you feel that you have little experience or just want to get a lot of different crypto currency without an investment, then you are in AirDrop projects or Bounty.
You can read about AirDrop and how to receive them safely.

Looked at the other AirDrop channel (top) and there is such a slag. Unclear information, half of AirDrop unchecked and fake (no tokens will not be listed), a lot of advertising and scams. That's directly felt that they do not care about the reputation and the subscribers. Simply squeeze the loot. I think that you can not do this. When I created my project, I decided that this garbage will not suffer and my channel will be oriented to quality and to subscribers. In my channel, I myself first of all read, study, check, add to my purse, and only then I spread

Try to find different resources for this or as an option, join my new and developing AirDrop channel in telegrams - https://t.me/cryptoqraf

There by the way, the first post (at the top) tells in detail how to learn how to effectively get AirDrop. My channel selects only proven and safe airdrops, and also here you will not see a scam and bothersome advertising.
And see for yourself what kind of earnings you are more suitable for. Just do not forget before that it's good to study the topic.

As new member here I haven't more experience about on how to earn without taking a risk. As everybody said I think the best thing to say earn profit without risk, joining in a bounty campaign airdrops. There's so many ways to earn token including signature campaign, social media campaign, youtube channel and blogging, and also translating the announcement thread and whitepapers are highest possibilities of payment. After that if you have already received token you can now start for small investment and begin to trade.
Jambolb2

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:41:33 AM

there is no work that has no risk, just as we follow a bounty. indeed you are not bound by time or company but you have to work the bounty properly then you will get paid but you also can be stuck in a bounty that scam so that work as long as you do not get paid. the risk is when you choose a bounty that scam then all your work will be in vain. what is your loss? the work you do does not get paid.

bounty and airdrop are the best ways to get your Coin without investing.
And still risky, since we weren't sure if they will pay us, but its easy to detect noe projects that are legit or not, and much easy to see if they will able to success depending in team responses. Airdrops were not something we should depend too since they paid too long but at least their free.
How is that supposed to be a risk? Since, the only thing you are doing is to make use of your time to earn it. However, I understand for those who may be joining signatures related to bounties, that may be something crazy not getting paid and that is why it is necessary to always make use of the little time you have to check the team very well, as no sane team will end up not paying those who work for them.
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:45:04 AM

The most risk-free method to earn on the crypto-currency market in general to earn elsewhere. Now the word crypto currency and risk are together.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

Well, a sure guaranteed way of earning is through the airdrop and bounty participation S mentioned. I have seen airdrops hitting a 1,600$ value in total and just of recent, it has stopped happening. So, the best bet between the two is the bounties which will pay more compared with the airdrops which I see now as awareness for their tokens.
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:15:53 PM

Joining airdrops and with their signature campaigns iz a good way to earn tokens foe the beginners and this is not a risk because no money involve here just go to their thread and look for this then join but be sure to look for a good project.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:21:58 PM

Joining airdrops and with their signature campaigns iz a good way to earn tokens foe the beginners and this is not a risk because no money involve here just go to their thread and look for this then join but be sure to look for a good project.
By having no money to let do it have no risk at all? I doubt because like airdrops or by registration you are at risk. The sites that you cant fully trust that can steal your identity and so on. Everything has an equivalent risk and it can be only minimize by on your own precautions.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

My opinion is buying some low price tokens and joining in signature campaign is the best way to earn crypto currencies without risks for beginners so I think it will not give you any losses for you.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:26:51 PM

HI! If you feel that you have little experience or just want to get a lot of different crypto currency without an investment, then you are in AirDrop projects or Bounty.
You can read about AirDrop and how to receive them safely.

Looked at the other AirDrop channel (top) and there is such a slag. Unclear information, half of AirDrop unchecked and fake (no tokens will not be listed), a lot of advertising and scams. That's directly felt that they do not care about the reputation and the subscribers. Simply squeeze the loot. I think that you can not do this. When I created my project, I decided that this garbage will not suffer and my channel will be oriented to quality and to subscribers. In my channel, I myself first of all read, study, check, add to my purse, and only then I spread

Try to find different resources for this or as an option, join my new and developing AirDrop channel in telegrams - https://t.me/cryptoqraf

There by the way, the first post (at the top) tells in detail how to learn how to effectively get AirDrop. My channel selects only proven and safe airdrops, and also here you will not see a scam and bothersome advertising.
And see for yourself what kind of earnings you are more suitable for. Just do not forget before that it's good to study the topic.

There is always a risk but in order to reduce the risk then just try to study the situation first, one of the biggest examples are newbies who are losing a huge amount of investment because they tend to purchase coins at its lowest price and this is the reason why they call bitcoin a scam, their experience made bitcoins bad for them.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

My opinion is buying some low price tokens and joining in signature campaign is the best way to earn crypto currencies without risks for beginners so I think it will not give you any losses for you.
Join bitcoin campaign if you want to at least have an assurance, because in bounty there is no assurance, in trading it will take you risk before doing it, a lot of time to study the market and patience all the time, make sure that you will not make a decision based on your emotion.
boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 230

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:48:03 PM

I think looking and doing something will definitely risk each of what you do because without any risk in my opinion is not possible, the most important is how you can face the risk, because I think the risk you can produce something very valuable, so do not be afraid to deal with the risks.

so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:23:08 PM

You are surrounded by risk in every feild or business and you can't avoid it but you can only minimize your risk. And in this crypto market everyone is prone to high risk even if you think campaigns or airdrops are safe then you are wrong because they if does not reach their hardcap they don't pay you and airdrops are such a risky these days. So be a risk bearer not risk avoider.
eugene30

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:42:25 PM

When i was new here. The best way for me to earn without risking money is by doing faucet or captcha but earning with it is so small so i try to find another way to earn. At that time someone introduced me here in forum and i started from signature campaigns which i think is good now if you are beginners and don't want to risk anything.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
freakcoins

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:15:31 PM

thanks to this explanation, indeed now many emerging airdrop and bounty new scam, and I have encountered it, and with this more be more careful again in joining the airdrop and bounty.
Me too i must be careful on that because im a new members too and until now i really much have enough knowledge of this all and how its works,i always ask for a friend or go to youtube for help,.risky is true you have to take your time,efforts and loads but then its just be wasted,so better careful of everything wherever you wanna join in cryptocurrency.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:22:18 PM

There's no such thing as zero risk. If you want to play safe then bounty campaign is the answer. The only risk of bounty campaign is you probably don't get paid for your work. It could be the ICO itself is scam or the manager who false in calculating the stakes.
coinxwife

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:23:37 PM

For me i think only airdrop is not risky i didnt try that signature campaign for now,but in bounty campaigns yeah it is risky it takes time,efforts and loads i guess but it was so painful if we can join to the scammers bounties,it was so hurtful so i do be carefull on that kind of matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: