Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:02:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earnings without risks for beginners  (Read 2203 times)
c4ptch4

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:30:24 PM

all investments that have a risk especially for beginners like me who still have no experience to get the bitcoin results I just joined the signature because that's the best way
Sweetyeds84

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:32:24 PM

Join in some aidrop here in this furom and also some bounty campaign the higher your rank the big amount of tokens you earn.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:25:47 AM

a good way for beginners to earn without risk is generosity campaigns there you just spend a little of your time, and investments are always accompanied by risk

If a newbie has a good friend who knows a lot about cryptocurrencies and who can support him, why not to risk, listen to his advice and make the first investment?
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:17:23 PM

There's no such thing as zero risk.

I agree to this. There are risks associated with bitcoin investments also just like any other investment . It is almost impossible to completely eliminate the risks involved in an investment, you can manage the risk by taking some precautions. For instance, you can diversify your investment in different coins for safety.

Signature available for rent
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:24:43 PM

You can join bounty campaign or get free token with airdrop and withdraw to your wallet, easily and you will get money without risk.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:58:16 PM

You can join bounty campaign or get free token with airdrop and withdraw to your wallet, easily and you will get money without risk.

Frankly speaking even that is not completely risk free:

1) There had been cases where members were not given any tokens even after submitting all details for airdrops. It happens rarely but still there are some chances.

2)  The value of free coins you get might reduce to cents .

Nothing is risk free Smiley

Signature available for rent
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:09:30 PM

If you wan't to earn here at crypto world without a risk,  better join bounty campaigns and airdrops for you to play safe and earn. 

Basically this would be the only way you can do without any risk, you'll just have to meet tgeir demand from you, but having a low rank would not give you anything. Joining bounty has just no assurance whether the join you have joined in is actually real and promising. I qoykd say that joining such campaign is also like buying coin, its just that you exchange something from your effort. So just as you are making choice on buying coin, do it the same as joining a campaign.
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:23:02 PM

HI! If you feel that you have little experience or just want to get a lot of different crypto currency without an investment, then you are in AirDrop projects or Bounty.
You can read about AirDrop and how to receive them safely.

Looked at the other AirDrop channel (top) and there is such a slag. Unclear information, half of AirDrop unchecked and fake (no tokens will not be listed), a lot of advertising and scams. That's directly felt that they do not care about the reputation and the subscribers. Simply squeeze the loot. I think that you can not do this. When I created my project, I decided that this garbage will not suffer and my channel will be oriented to quality and to subscribers. In my channel, I myself first of all read, study, check, add to my purse, and only then I spread

Try to find different resources for this or as an option, join my new and developing AirDrop channel in telegrams - https://t.me/cryptoqraf

There by the way, the first post (at the top) tells in detail how to learn how to effectively get AirDrop. My channel selects only proven and safe airdrops, and also here you will not see a scam and bothersome advertising.
And see for yourself what kind of earnings you are more suitable for. Just do not forget before that it's good to study the topic.

For me the best that you can do was read and read the rules in this forum and tried to focus on how you could be rank up so that someday you can joined officially in bounty signature campaign.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:06:18 PM

Everything here in cryptomarket is all at risk. But we can categorize from high risk to low risk. If you are planning to invest then it would be a high risk situation but if you are planning to earn without investment like bounty campaign,air drop and more then it would be the low risk which only needs your time.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:13:38 AM

a good way for beginners to earn without risk is generosity campaigns there you just spend a little of your time, and investments are always accompanied by risk

If a newbie has a good friend who knows a lot about cryptocurrencies and who can support him, why not to risk, listen to his advice and make the first investment?
This is a bad idea and the reason is this, even if your friend is able to give you a good advise that makes you money you will become dependent on him and when it comes to cryptocurrencies you need to trust in your own reasoning, you can ask for the opinions of others but at the end you are the one that needs to make the decision and to not rely on someone else.
KrishaBitcoin

Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:31:37 AM

If you wan't to earn here at crypto world without a risk,  better join bounty campaigns and airdrops for you to play safe and earn. 
Even in bounty campaigns and airdrops also have risk because you are giving your time and effort and when the time comes that they did not hit then you don't also have token, or you just wasted your time, we are surrounded by risk here we should just have enough knowledge and guts to win this battle.

Indeed airdrop, bounty, and also faucet are good for the beginners who have nothing to invest but still time and effort as the sort of their investments might be also at risk and be wasted if they did not check well the facilitating sites or ICO because nowadays all potential earnings are also potential to risks. So therefore they must check the ICO all the times to avoid to become a victim of a scam project.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:42:40 AM

airdrop is the best way for beginners. join and get free coins. then for the next, can learn more about bounty.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
napi

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:42:52 AM

to do something that does not have a risk, all must have a risk each, depending on you dare to face the risk or not. if you dare to face the risk is definitely the benefits you get very much.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:25:02 AM

HI! If you feel that you have little experience or just want to get a lot of different crypto currency without an investment, then you are in AirDrop projects or Bounty.
You can read about AirDrop and how to receive them safely.

Looked at the other AirDrop channel (top) and there is such a slag. Unclear information, half of AirDrop unchecked and fake (no tokens will not be listed), a lot of advertising and scams. That's directly felt that they do not care about the reputation and the subscribers. Simply squeeze the loot. I think that you can not do this. When I created my project, I decided that this garbage will not suffer and my channel will be oriented to quality and to subscribers. In my channel, I myself first of all read, study, check, add to my purse, and only then I spread

Try to find different resources for this or as an option, join my new and developing AirDrop channel in telegrams - https://t.me/cryptoqraf

There by the way, the first post (at the top) tells in detail how to learn how to effectively get AirDrop. My channel selects only proven and safe airdrops, and also here you will not see a scam and bothersome advertising.
And see for yourself what kind of earnings you are more suitable for. Just do not forget before that it's good to study the topic.

I think it is difficult to earn without risk,  but there is another way to earn money with a quite risk. You should join in a bounty campaign and participate all the campaign programa that they have. Like in signature campaign you can earn in this campaign by creating a knowledgeable post in the required thread. Then you can also join in socia media campaign it is more easy than signature campaign all you have to do is like their page and share depending on whay social media campaign did you joined. Next is if you have a YouTube channel you can make a videos that related to the campaign that you are participating. And one of the highest possible earnings is translation campaign in this campaign you have to translate the whitepapers, announcement thread,  ect you can actually choose which is you like to translate.

That's the best way for you to know earn money as a begginer but I do not say that is absolutely not risky however if you Studying hard about on how to choose a good bounty campaign I think it is not risky comparing to investing and trading.

I hope this writings help you as a begginer like me.  Smiley

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
embung mereng

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:47:40 AM

airdrop is the best way for beginners. join and get free coins. then for the next, can learn more about bounty.
I agree with your opinion, it is better for beginners to join Airdrop to get free coins and also follow Bounty to earn income to avoid big risk
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:48:22 AM

I think it is difficult to earn money with out any risk and beginners can not earn with out risk in my opinion beginners have not much knowledge of the crypto and it is good to use bitcoin now because those who have spent time in crypto they can earn profit and they are the permanent users of bitcoin and mostly bitcoin users are educated so the usage is increasing and risk is always there in crypto currency.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:55:47 AM

thanks to this explanation, indeed now many emerging airdrop and bounty new scam, and I have encountered it, and with this more be more careful again in joining the airdrop and bounty.
As a beginner,you can still earn without risk.Yes you are right that somehow some bounty campaigns are scam so you have the right to choose which bounty you'd like to join.Be sure that it is legit.Research before sign up for a campaign.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:56:44 AM

According to me it is hard to gain cash with no hazard and tenderfoots can not acquire without chance as I would like to think fledglings have very little information of the crypto and it regards utilize bitcoin now in light of the fact that the individuals who have invested energy in crypto they can procure benefit and they are the perpetual clients of bitcoin and for the most part bitcoin clients are instructed so the utilization is expanding and chance is dependably there in digital money.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:57:30 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 07:13:55 AM by thend1949

This is a bad idea and the reason is this, even if your friend is able to give you a good advise that makes you money you will become dependent on him and when it comes to cryptocurrencies you need to trust in your own reasoning, you can ask for the opinions of others but at the end you are the one that needs to make the decision and to not rely on someone else.
I think there's no such thing as zero-risk. It has always been part of the ride and no beginners or experts are exempted from it. But we can minimize its impact if we let awareness and understanding of its nature be our priority.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:02:32 AM

thanks to this explanation, indeed now many emerging airdrop and bounty new scam, and I have encountered it, and with this more be more careful again in joining the airdrop and bounty.
As a beginner,you can still earn without risk.Yes you are right that somehow some bounty campaigns are scam so you have the right to choose which bounty you'd like to join.Be sure that it is legit.Research before sign up for a campaign.
following the campaign does not require capital but actually follow the campaign also has a risk that is. if wrong in determining the projeck that we support will make us loss in time because do not get payday
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: