Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:33:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earnings without risks for beginners  (Read 2203 times)
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:52:20 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 12:06:58 AM by tuliobrothers

It is very impossible to earn without any risk at all. As a beginners,  we neet to take more risk with our investment but for you to be able to limit the risk be sure to invest with bitcoin and other altcoins who are very established and with a good results since it started to enter in any exchange sites.

cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:53:46 AM

I think having a high earning will having much risk than getting low earn. That was normal for someone who wanted to getting much profit. If you still want to get low earning  just try a free bitcoin faucet in web

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
Hinugh

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:45:10 AM

I would recommend for bounty program because it pays more and sometimes it pays great! Airdrop most of the time is very very small but some say they were able to earn in airdrop well once the value of the coins shoots up.

As beginners ,i first join signature campaign. Has a low or zero risk because i didnt invest any amount of money only time and effort. I can use my free time after my daily job for the campaign and i earn extra income.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:58:58 AM

I think beginners should stay in this forum longer and they should be involved in signature campaigns. It can help them get a decent job, lose nothing and gain more experience and knowledge of Crypto.
Yeah, I will do it when I am new in forum. This is useful to increase my knowledge and achieve what I am now. I can get source of income from that. Signature and Bounty Campaign is useful for the newbies.

mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:12:30 AM

HI! If you feel that you have little experience or just want to get a lot of different crypto currency without an investment, then you are in AirDrop projects or Bounty.
You can read about AirDrop and how to receive them safely.

Looked at the other AirDrop channel (top) and there is such a slag. Unclear information, half of AirDrop unchecked and fake (no tokens will not be listed), a lot of advertising and scams. That's directly felt that they do not care about the reputation and the subscribers. Simply squeeze the loot. I think that you can not do this. When I created my project, I decided that this garbage will not suffer and my channel will be oriented to quality and to subscribers. In my channel, I myself first of all read, study, check, add to my purse, and only then I spread

Try to find different resources for this or as an option, join my new and developing AirDrop channel in telegrams - https://t.me/cryptoqraf

There by the way, the first post (at the top) tells in detail how to learn how to effectively get AirDrop. My channel selects only proven and safe airdrops, and also here you will not see a scam and bothersome advertising.
And see for yourself what kind of earnings you are more suitable for. Just do not forget before that it's good to study the topic.

Yes that is very true that joining airdrops projects and bounty campaigns can really make earn without any capital or investment. Me myself have experienced this things. I have money then because I got scammed by joining High Yield Investment Program (HYIP). So I decided now to join signature and bounty campaigns while studying for some jobs that can pay me bitcoin.
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:34:11 AM

If you wan't to earn here at crypto world without a risk,  better join bounty campaigns and airdrops for you to play safe and earn. 
Even in bounty campaigns and airdrops also have risk because you are giving your time and effort and when the time comes that they did not hit then you don't also have token, or you just wasted your time, we are surrounded by risk here we should just have enough knowledge and guts to win this battle.
Yes exactly even time is more valuable than money...every one is paid for their time and work and if you dont get paid enough at the end of a bounty then this is a kind of loss for you because if you have given that time and work at other places,you can have earned better.

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:41:59 AM

Join Airdrop and bounty beside of non risky, it involves no invesment too.. Not only begginners doing this but also those who want to earn for real without investment so do i.. Its just simpy filling up form for airdrops and doing simple task on bounty..just be patient for this is not instant there is a specifis time when you can get your reward.
Be careful still on fill up in forms, some don't bother paying and just use details for their sake, its much better to join bounties than airdrops. There is more chance to get paid.
I agree with you on this. Many airdrop forms are phisphing, they just need participants details for their own benefits (perhaps sell it to the dark web). There is risk attached to everything but some have lower risk than others. Participating in bounty programs and airdrops is quite cool, you just have to do some research about the project to determine its authenticity.

Grandjosh

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:42:25 AM

Is there anything that's without risk in life? Even life is a risk. Its frustrating after filling airdrops and doing bounties only not to be given the stakes or the project exit scam or the token is worthless when on exchanges. Then again, its good to prepare your mins for anything to be expected in this crypto space. That's the risk.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:49:41 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 06:10:24 PM by Question123

We know even the expert here in cryptoworld are losing money also because we don't know what happen to the coin or business you invested. We know evey investment have risk you can less the risk only if you do make a research about the coin you want to invest or any business related to bitcoin but it's not 100 percent guranteed that they totally safe they have possibility still lose your money. Those people lose their money first for sure not all but most us uf and they use it to become successful in bitcoin world we need to be patient, workhard and pay attention of what are we doing , think wise and for sure if you have that they have big chances that you become successful of what online you join or invest . Better to do if you are BEGINNER is to make a lot of research first before do anything and keep reading about bitcoin and trading so you can get a lot of knowledge that you can use to become successful .
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:54:25 AM

Join Airdrop and bounty beside of non risky, it involves no invesment too.. Not only begginners doing this but also those who want to earn for real without investment so do i.. Its just simpy filling up form for airdrops and doing simple task on bounty..just be patient for this is not instant there is a specifis time when you can get your reward.

The risk is not just spend money for investment, you follow the project airdrop or bounty can be said to be at risk if airdrop failed. Your time will be more useful than just filling out the form. Although Airdrop is like gambling, if lucky we will get rewards if not, our work will not be rewarded.
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:55:46 AM

As beginners ,i first join signature campaign. Has a low or zero risk because i didnt invest any amount of money only time and effort. I can use my free time after my daily job for the campaign and i earn extra income.

Signature campaigns are a good option to get some bitcoins for free but you are limited because you can participate in one at a time and this is not regular as well. Sometimes, you will not be able to make it to the selection list of the campaigns because of huge competition.

Another option is to sell goods or provide services for Bitcoins. You can ask the buyer to send Bitcoins to wallet to purchase the good you are offering. All you need is a Bitcoin wallet address for this. Once you receive Bitcoins there, you can sell it and get money transferred to bank.
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:44:10 AM

Risk factor is involved every where and for beginners they will must face some risk in life and in this way they can learn many things from their practical experience and if they face some risk now they will able to face some hurdles in life and now a days the crypto market is very tough and will bear some risk in life. If you want to earn with out risk in crypto that will be your lucky achievement.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
mi56374100

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:58:10 AM

If you are just a beginner of bitcoin, you can sign up and work as you learn, and as long as you have enough knowledge of bitcoin, the hierarchy will rise. The higher the level, the higher the gain!

Because the signature task is the best chance to get the reward for free.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:09:49 AM

the information is good, it is true, without risky income we can follows airdrop and bounty. because that's we can do easily and earn a lot of income. airdrop is free coin, just enter the wallet and look for referrals we can pay. but many also airdrop a scam, not in pay or not enter in the market. I think following the airdrop is just a lucky to earn an income. better follow bounty that is clear. maybe there are only a few bounty scam.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:28:54 AM

thanks to this explanation, indeed now many emerging airdrop and bounty new scam, and I have encountered it, and with this more be more careful again in joining the airdrop and bounty.
As a beginner,you can still earn without risk.Yes you are right that somehow some bounty campaigns are scam so you have the right to choose which bounty you'd like to join.Be sure that it is legit.Research before sign up for a campaign.
following the campaign does not require capital but actually follow the campaign also has a risk that is. if wrong in determining the projeck that we support will make us loss in time because do not get payday
For a trader, it is not possible to avoid risk and loss in his journey but for someone who has decided to invest in crypto currencies and just hold it for a long duration of time, I don’t find even a bit of risk in this. Holding bitcoin or any potential coin is a certain way to increase the capital and the longer a person keeps his digital asset with him, the better would be the results.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:20:07 AM

In fact, in the business world, there is always a risk, even if it is small. if you want to play casually, maybe airdrop is the answer of that. I guess airdrop does not cause harm, and sometimes the results are also quite a lot.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:30:32 AM

a lot of info that can be used as an alternative, this is one way to get a crypto without capital, indeed the results are not significant, but can be tried for beginners. like me.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:39:51 AM

To earn money without risk for beginners is airdrop , bounty and signature . You can make free money without investing money. Now many people are making money using this form, you just need to spend time and effort to do.
You will make a lot of money if you build a system for bounty or airdrop. But when you do airdrop or bounty, you are still a bit risky because some fraudulent projects, you will not get any reward and they will get your information and maybe they will hack your account !
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:41:19 AM

If you wan't to earn here at crypto world without a risk,  better join bounty campaigns and airdrops for you to play safe and earn. 
You have a right advice my friend.Bounty program is the best for the beginmers and to a aimple person rhat they have no money to invest and this is the best for them jo joined different Bounty campaign.
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:42:43 AM

For me to earn without risk is to join signature campaign, but before joining better to research it first before joining. Because they are a lot ICO that are scam. So to prevent being scam better to research it if its legit. Better not to go on rush to enter because the amount of time you will give will be a waste if you join the wrong signature campaign. But if you have a budget, safest is mining.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: