Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earnings without risks for beginners  (Read 2209 times)
@matthew17

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:24:45 AM

for me if you don't want to take a risk to have a money just join in bounties and airdrops they gave a free money to those people who do the jobs for them .
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:48:50 AM

i think for beginners they should starts from the forum direct where they can understand the situations and about the btc and other crypto currencies and how can do work on it what we can lost and what we can make so this the best way where they can lear well can understand the all things about that and can make btc also and after that they can able to take risk withtout this knowledge they can not take risk ever.
dyablo

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

I would recommend for bounty program because it pays more and sometimes it pays great! Airdrop most of the time is very very small but some say they were able to earn in airdrop well once the value of the coins shoots up.

Even joining in a bounty programs and airdrops is risky sometimes. Especially in joining in signature campaign, if
do not do your job well, there is a risk that you can't receive your bounty reward and worst you'll be red trusted.You must have atleast basic knowledge about cryto before joining.
In airdrops, not all airdrops gives away good coins.There are coins with no value and sometimes scammers are using airdrops to get an access to your account.
tole123

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:22:12 PM

I think getting money on the internet is safe it turns out there is no amanya also like piercing and others so do not keep our money on the internet it is very dangerous
Karolincike

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:24:02 PM

Hello, I am a newbie, thank you all for the advice, I find it very useful  Smiley
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:39:34 PM

thanks to this explanation, indeed now many emerging airdrop and bounty new scam, and I have encountered it, and with this more be more careful again in joining the airdrop and bounty.
As a beginner,you can still earn without risk.Yes you are right that somehow some bounty campaigns are scam so you have the right to choose which bounty you'd like to join.Be sure that it is legit.Research before sign up for a campaign.
following the campaign does not require capital but actually follow the campaign also has a risk that is. if wrong in determining the projeck that we support will make us loss in time because do not get payday
For a trader, it is not possible to avoid risk and loss in his journey but for someone who has decided to invest in crypto currencies and just hold it for a long duration of time, I don’t find even a bit of risk in this. Holding bitcoin or any potential coin is a certain way to increase the capital and the longer a person keeps his digital asset with him, the better would be the results.

Well participating in a bogus campaign will utterly waste your time that you could've spent for legitimate paying campaigns. That's why research and study is important. It's already a risk in itself there. Not only for traders, even for miners and bounty hunters there's always a risk.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:46:05 PM

for me if you don't want to take a risk to have a money just join in bounties and airdrops they gave a free money to those people who do the jobs for them .
well, that is something good. otherwise build a web, or blog, be youtubers, or be a designer. actually so many ways to make money without risk on the internet, but we have the pleasure and hobby of it.
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:53:42 PM

If you wan't to earn here at crypto world without a risk,  better join bounty campaigns and airdrops for you to play safe and earn. 
Even in bounty campaigns and airdrops also have risk because you are giving your time and effort and when the time comes that they did not hit then you don't also have token, or you just wasted your time, we are surrounded by risk here we should just have enough knowledge and guts to win this battle.
Yes I agree with you even though we only follow the signature and bounty campaign. We still have a risk of loss if the project we follow is a fraud or failure. we must be prepared to accept the good of the decisions we take. Cryptocurrency has a high fluctuation then be careful in making decisions.

Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:56:52 PM

HI! If you feel that you have little experience or just want to get a lot of different crypto currency without an investment, then you are in AirDrop projects or Bounty.
You can read about AirDrop and how to receive them safely.

Looked at the other AirDrop channel (top) and there is such a slag. Unclear information, half of AirDrop unchecked and fake (no tokens will not be listed), a lot of advertising and scams. That's directly felt that they do not care about the reputation and the subscribers. Simply squeeze the loot. I think that you can not do this. When I created my project, I decided that this garbage will not suffer and my channel will be oriented to quality and to subscribers. In my channel, I myself first of all read, study, check, add to my purse, and only then I spread

Try to find different resources for this or as an option, join my new and developing AirDrop channel in telegrams - https://t.me/cryptoqraf

There by the way, the first post (at the top) tells in detail how to learn how to effectively get AirDrop. My channel selects only proven and safe airdrops, and also here you will not see a scam and bothersome advertising.
And see for yourself what kind of earnings you are more suitable for. Just do not forget before that it's good to study the topic.

To all bigginners you must be aware in the cryptocurrency world .You can do some research and ask someone who are knowledgeable about it. You can also join some airdrops campaign and like this sognature campaign so that you can earned as well as be informed about you read.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:59:58 PM

There are many ways to earn in the internet you just have to search or know them.
In crypto there are Bounties and airdrop and there are other things you could do to earn in the internet.
You could find for an online jobs.
Denifriska

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:18:17 PM

I follow Bounty campaign like signature, social media, and telegram. For me this is how to get bitcoin without risk and capital. But I've followed a project long enough but it turns out SCAM or futile. That can be a risk, but if we can be careful and smart to choose the project then the risk can be avoided.
endermanfomalhaut7

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:12:48 PM

You are suggesting them for a risk free investments or suggesting hem to go for a riskfull experience LOL
Mapalast

Activity: 87
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:28:14 PM

looking for income without the risk that I still do until now just follow bounty, I have never get income from airdrop because never follow airdrop. some people are focused on finding airdrop and searching referrals. whereas all airdrop coins will be worth the price. except airdrop from coins already listing in the market.
I think the risk is to follow bounty, in addition to easy to work, the coin can also be listing in the market and can get a lot of income.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:36:06 PM

HI! If you feel that you have little experience or just want to get a lot of different crypto currency without an investment, then you are in AirDrop projects or Bounty.

Looked at the other AirDrop channel (top) and there is such a slag. Unclear information, half of AirDrop unchecked and fake (no tokens will not be listed), a lot of advertising and scams. That's directly felt that they do not care about the reputation and the subscribers. Simply squeeze the loot. I think that you can not do this. When I created my project, I decided that this garbage will not suffer and my channel will be oriented to quality and to subscribers. In my channel, I myself first of all read, study, check, add to my purse, and only then I spread

Try to find different resources for this or as an option, join my new and developing AirDrop channel in telegrams - https://t.me/cryptoqraf

There by the way, the first post (at the top) tells in detail how to learn how to effectively get AirDrop. My channel selects only proven and safe airdrops, and also here you will not see a scam and bothersome advertising.
And see for yourself what kind of earnings you are more suitable for. Just do not forget before that it's good to study the topic.

There is always a risk on cryptocurrency because you are investing without assurance that you will earn profit, even joining on bounty campaigns has a risk of being scammed for your efforts so just take the risk because you will might earn something out of your efforts.

wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:41:33 PM

To understand and make a profit in the cryptocurrency market we often pay a very expensive price to achieve. The problem here is that cryptocurrency is a new and risky market. Newcomers have many ways to make a profit, they can learn and participate in Bounty campaigns, Airdrop and join free coin sites.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:51:17 PM

yess.
for beginners who want to earn some coin without risk just from airdrop.
actually, every what you do here is risk. airdrop have chance to be risk for careless people. sometime airdrop is scam too, but this is the best way for beginner to start earn coin without risk.
the point is, you are control your own risk

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:56:48 PM

The only way to earn bitcoin or other alts without risk of money is to joined bounty campaigns. There are Social media campaigns out there and many others. If you rank already to jr. member here in bitcointalk, then you can joined signature campaigns. This take time and effort and patience my dear. Good luck.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:32:26 AM

If you wan't to earn here at crypto world without a risk,  better join bounty campaigns and airdrops for you to play safe and earn. 

I agree with that tried nd tested, it has been almost a year simce I choose to be involved in this currency and I think Bitcojn fluctuate well and this lead people to find more ways to earn here, but didnt we all know that, the scammers taking this opportunity to fool people nd as a beginner you are at risk,  and I suggest that learn how to join your account to an campaigns to earn.

boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:41:16 AM

All kinds of getting profits specially for beginner's involving of  bitcoin are prone of risk. Even in other type of businesses risky is always  along with it, so I do not suggest for newbie go in an investment without risk.
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:00:46 AM

No risk to all new begginers if they do some research acts about bitcoin and you may do some campaigns to earned coins. Like airdrops , bounty campaign is one of the easiest way of earning money more than that we used like this signature campaign so thay you can have more ideas also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: