Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:35:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earnings without risks for beginners  (Read 2198 times)
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:19:00 PM

Earning withour risk for beginners of course is relying on bounties like twitter, facebook, medium, telegram, signature campaign and so on, if we are afraid of risk then do not even think to get big result.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:14:01 PM

There are only two ways for you to earn here without risk for the beginners, First thing you need to is do the Bitcoin faucets though for others view it is a waste of time or you can join in any ico bounty campaign but you must at least Jr. member in rank for you to be eligible applicants in the project.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:26:18 PM

Bounty campaign is great for beginners in earning income, if you still have a newbie account you can follow bounty social media or articles available in bounty section, I think everyone can have a chance to earn income here, whether it is beginner or not, everything chances are very wide open in bitcointalk.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:40:55 PM

Earning without risky i suggest to you go to bounty campaign. If your newbie in this forum you can still joined some bounty like translation , blog and social media. But it will be good if your a jr.member above rank. That rank you can join the signature campaign
oreocuy

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

if you are a beginner and want to get something in cryptocurrency you should join on bounty because by following a bounty we can get token without having to buy
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:34:53 PM

Joining Bounty campaigns is the easiest thing to do to earn money without investing. it's either you join signature campaign in Bitcointalk, facebook, twitter and other social media platform. I will strongly recommend this to you. because I have proven it myself. so join some bounty campaigns. and when you have the money at courage to invest,then go for it.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:54:21 PM

If you wan't to earn here at crypto world without a risk,  better join bounty campaigns and airdrops for you to play safe and earn. 
Every new comers wants to earn free Bitcoin in which no risk present. Bitcointalk signature campaign job is the perfect option for them. It is easy to understand and it is a regular source of income. Another option is ads viewing job in which you just have to view some ads for some time and earn bitcoin like this their are some other micro job are present in which they can earn some free Bitcoin. Beginners can also try cloud mining and can also try Bitcoin trading  if they have enough knowledge how to trade. These two are also nice option for them. Wink
PSL

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:14:44 PM

It seems to me that bounty campaigns are  more profitable tools than Airdrops. Especially, if you initially choose the right campaigns and simultaneously participate in subscription campaigns and social networks.
Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:49:29 PM

Earning without risk is as simple as joining airdrops and/or bounties. Nothing more aside for the aforementioned can give you a risk free earning.
braveanatexis9

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:15:40 PM

beginners are really delicate and prone to more scams and ponzis. And so they should not go for airdrops at first only
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:18:19 PM

If you are a beginner you better do not trade and mining because you certainly do not know very well with both it is better you follow Bounty course, you work and get a salary so there is no risk.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:30:24 PM

If you wan't to earn here at crypto world without a risk,  better join bounty campaigns and airdrops for you to play safe and earn. 
Things are never that easy, bounty campaigns can be used to get some tokens but you do not know if those tokens are going to be valuable in the future, in fact taking into account that most of the new projects fail in the first year it is very likely that you are wasting your time trying to collect bounties, I know that no one likes to hear bad news but that is the truth.
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:39:00 PM

There's no safeway to earn in bitcoin even if you join airdrops and bounties because you'll also have to invest time for that.

If you are jobless and has a lot of time, it's still a risk investing time in looling for work or completing bounty tasks and waiting for air drops.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:59:02 PM

HI! If you feel that you have little experience or just want to get a lot of different crypto currency without an investment, then you are in AirDrop projects or Bounty.
You can read about AirDrop and how to receive them safely.

Looked at the other AirDrop channel (top) and there is such a slag. Unclear information, half of AirDrop unchecked and fake (no tokens will not be listed), a lot of advertising and scams. That's directly felt that they do not care about the reputation and the subscribers. Simply squeeze the loot. I think that you can not do this. When I created my project, I decided that this garbage will not suffer and my channel will be oriented to quality and to subscribers. In my channel, I myself first of all read, study, check, add to my purse, and only then I spread

Try to find different resources for this or as an option, join my new and developing AirDrop channel in telegrams - https://t.me/cryptoqraf

There by the way, the first post (at the top) tells in detail how to learn how to effectively get AirDrop. My channel selects only proven and safe airdrops, and also here you will not see a scam and bothersome advertising.
And see for yourself what kind of earnings you are more suitable for. Just do not forget before that it's good to study the topic.

Actually even airdrops have a risk,because  mostly 50% of them are scam or phishing site,that can get a source of information into your account,and that things can be use in  the time against you,like hacking your personal information or your portfolio,so why just try an faucet  or bounty campaign its much lesser  risk,and can be easily to learn especially you are a beginner of this investment carrer.

It depends on the airdrops we choose and if 50% scam then this will not make us loss of money, we only lose time but we do not know so join airdrops is a good thing for us to do, if we are always afraid of scam then we will never get maximum results.
Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:08:22 PM

Yes, I agree that it is one of the few safe ways, but there's no guarantee that you'll get any profit at all...

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:41:07 PM

There's no such thing as earning without risks in cryptocurrencies which are naturally volatile. The changes in the market value in a sudden and everyrime,  is already a risk. Given the fact that you are a beginner or new to cryptos you should read things on this forum to first get familiar with things. There are various ways to esrn but i think there's nothing not risky.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:45:09 PM

If you really want to earn without a risk you should join bounty campaigns and it could be airdrops too. It is the safety way of earnings and you don't have to be worry too because it is not risky as well. Just like in investment, the thing here is if you are focus in the topic, well that is great because their is a chance to received payment.
Bounty campaign was the safest way to earn but it also has a risk, why because some campaign are scam they are not always successful, some campaign failed to reached their raised. But when you compare the risk of it to investing and trading, I might choose this because it was easier than the two. Just be patient on it and do what they have required you to do.

Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:56:45 AM

The best thing to do as a beginner to avoid risk of loss is to be a bounty hunter. But of course there is a risk here and it is a scam of bounty. And when scams of course you will not get paid. But you not lose money just time.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:08:25 AM

You want no risky earning try some faucet in online or try some campaign that can earn with less risk like joining the sig campaign or media campaign. But you give a time to all of that but you wont get loss money in that , but always find a good bounty manager and the good project for every bounty that you want to join because some of the project are not paying or stop because not success. Thats my small tips for you.

yametekudasai

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:11:08 AM

That's what I do: joining bounties and airdrop since I am still a beginner at the crypto-world. It's a much less hassle for noobs to gain but you just gotta know what bounties or airdrops to join for you not to get scammed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: