Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:00:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀  (Read 3538 times)
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:54:21 AM

And as far as I'm concerned, you are not a community manager, so don't go stealing my work. I'm kidding actually, but still.
We are currently in the process of choosing jurisdiction, and also the choice has already been made from what we've reviewed so far and it's most likely not going to be changed, I'm not allowed to say it yet just in case.
As for the team part, read this, if you would. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3169225.msg33122650#msg33122650
Now that you raised the issue, it's only fair to tell us who the community manager is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lennox_dan

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:17:26 AM

I've seen a few bounty campaigns in my days. Quite a business model, I tell you, fits in just great with the ICO. It's a great way to start off a successful ICO campaign.
But many dev teams start their ICO without a bounty. The bounty launches several weeks or months later just to make the project more popular. Remember that the bounty requires some investments from devs too.
Of course, bounty campaign requires periodical time investments on dev's part, but I've seen how much attention such campaign could bring. Human resources are much more valuable than time, don't forget that!
I agree, but devs should check everything before the start. Still, bounty is profitable for everyone if it is well organized.
dspencer

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:39:16 AM

But many dev teams start their ICO without a bounty. The bounty launches several weeks or months later just to make the project more popular. Remember that the bounty requires some investments from devs too.
Of course, bounty campaign requires periodical time investments on dev's part, but I've seen how much attention such campaign could bring. Human resources are much more valuable than time, don't forget that!
I agree, but devs should check everything before the start. Still, bounty is profitable for everyone if it is well organized.
It's not only the immediate profits what cryptoprojects hope for. Cryptoprojects need attention and fame in order to surpass other, obsolete ones, so there's that.
Briz234

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:09:44 AM

Who came to the facebook page of the project Alicoin?
There very informative articles and design is good. I like it.
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised by this pretty nice design
Someone has a link to this group? Honestly, I have not found it yet.
You are welcome https://www.facebook.com/Alicoin.Cash/
Thank you. I see that the group is quite new, but content is worth attention.
More than a dozen articles quite fully introduce users to the knowledge course on the Alicoin Cash project, with all the nuances.
The misfortune of many projects on the pages of facebook - bad translations into Russian. Here we see quality translations.
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:53:22 AM

More than a dozen articles quite fully introduce users to the knowledge course on the Alicoin Cash project, with all the nuances.
The misfortune of many projects on the pages of facebook - bad translations into Russian. Here we see quality translations.
In fact, it's quite notional remark, because many investors came from CIS and they deserve quality Russian content.
karasuri

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:10:30 AM

My teacher always says this  Grin
I understand that some videos make for the sake of pleasure, but I do not think that this can be attributed to cryptocurrencies content. people here make content about how to make money for making money on it.
maybe I misunderstood you before, but u're right that all that everything connected with cryptocurrency is made for earnings

if say about minimizing the goal, then celebrities like to talk about themselves with the help of cryptocurrency. for example, as a 50cent talk about his bitcoin
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:11:38 AM

I've seen a few bounty campaigns in my days. Quite a business model, I tell you, fits in just great with the ICO. It's a great way to start off a successful ICO campaign.
It just cannot be profitable for those, who can't spend time, making some reports about their bounty campaign participation. Not all who wanders are lost.
StacyKo

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:18:07 AM

In fact, it's quite notional remark, because many investors came from CIS and they deserve quality Russian content.
Totally agree with you. Don't you think that German translation matters as well? I asked Alicoin Cash team about that a few days ago.
Briz234

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:36:43 AM

The project that thinks about quality translations for the audience has a much greater chance of being closely acquainted with users, that they will read all the details and it will have a good attitude of the public.
StacyKo

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:14:27 PM

Hello everyone!
Will you take part in ICO? It only starts in a couple of days. What are your expectations?
Briz234

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

Hello everyone! Will you take part in ICO? It only starts in a couple of days. What are your expectations?
And why not take part in ICO such an interesting project Alicoin?
I think that everyone is now actively looking for information about the project.
And then they will make a measured decision. I'm more inclined to take part.
Another thing is that I will not invest very much at the beginning - there are not enough free funds.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:00:05 PM

ICO on this project will start on 31 of march 2018 and will last to 25 april 2018, whether by the time ICO takes place this token is already registered in the market or not? i see the price this token so good, how about soft cap who wants to be accomplished? Alicoin Cash Debit Card looking good, same with project Monaco Card.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
mihohil

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:20:16 PM

Hello everyone!
Will you take part in ICO? It only starts in a couple of days. What are your expectations?
I'm still waiting for more info, but I would rather take part in ICO than not.
I expect that the launch will go well, and over time the project will attract more attention from the cryptocurrency market
Briz234

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:38:50 PM

Hello everyone!
I'm still waiting for more info, but I would rather take part in ICO than not.
I expect that the launch will go well, and over time the project will attract more attention from the cryptocurrency market

And what kind of additional information are you waiting for?
I so from the project need to hear the clear details of the Bounty campaign.
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

Vision and mission are strong and interesting.
Facilitate as much as possible the lives of cryptocurrency owners.
Including shortened delivery of fund transfer routes
for purchase transactions with major merchants.

I also see this platform has a strong tendency as
providers of staking ecosystems by gaining interest from a holding coin.
because the profit offered is 10-60% of the coin price growth
which will be given periodically to the coin holder.
How to get the benefits of cryptocurrency
as this is more popular and interesting than any other way
such as trading, investing, mining and affiliate invitation.
hopefully this can be rationalized, I support this project.
Will see further progress. Good luck

Crypto__Men

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

The project is becoming more popular every day! Your idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind! Take a look at this company!
dspencer

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:31:54 PM

It just cannot be profitable for those, who can't spend time, making some reports about their bounty campaign participation. Not all who wanders are lost.
Those can acknowledge the fact that ICO is coming for this project. You know what that means, right?
Briz234

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:57:15 PM

The project is becoming more popular every day! Your idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind! Take a look at this company!

The project is really becoming more popular.
He attracted me with his diversity. I'm waiting for ICO to start.
StacyKo

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:00:29 PM

Hello everyone! Will you take part in ICO? It only starts in a couple of days. What are your expectations?
And why not take part in ICO such an interesting project Alicoin?
I think that everyone is now actively looking for information about the project.
And then they will make a measured decision. I'm more inclined to take part.
Another thing is that I will not invest very much at the beginning - there are not enough free funds.
You are right, everyone is searching for more info before investing. The decision must be 100% informed. It's good you want to join Alicoin Cash. I'm hesitating now, but let's see what happens next week
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:46:23 PM

You are right, everyone is searching for more info before investing. The decision must be 100% informed. It's good you want to join Alicoin Cash. I'm hesitating now, but let's see what happens next week
There are definitely no doubts you've got to invest, otherwise, you may miss initial coin offering, which is irreplaceable for amateurs!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: