Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:10:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen with ETH Price ?  (Read 3982 times)
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:36:20 PM

The team of Ethereum is one of the greatest, transparency with the development is so important nowadays, I expect it to grow but definitely needs improvement long term because of NEO and other competitors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:43:06 AM

The price usually goes with the trend, it can go up or it can go down regards of the news. I saw that it usually takes up to 3–5 days for bad news or good news to influence the market.

If you would check the news now you would see how many countries are trying to regulate and embrace blockchain technology. More and more projects are starting to get built on Ethereum because it’s the most secure and reliable to use
Exactly, it is just the way the market has always been and the way it will always be. Trends change every time and there is no way anyone can know how the ETH trend will be for now, whether it would even go down the more, or it would recover soon and start testing new ATH, same for other market.

The thing here however is that things are changing like you said, and if anyone should be doing anything now, that would be to be buying as much as they can.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:33:33 AM

Not only about eth but the most of crypto currency price down when bitcoin price down and up again when btc price goes up. Don't be confused because that is normal, don't worry too much when the price decrease because eth have a good potential and Will have a bright future. Nowadays eth price increase and hope it Will continue until the end of year.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:37:14 AM

The price usually goes with the trend, it can go up or it can go down regards of the news. I saw that it usually takes up to 3–5 days for bad news or good news to influence the market.

If you would check the news now you would see how many countries are trying to regulate and embrace blockchain technology. More and more projects are starting to get built on Ethereum because it’s the most secure and reliable to use
Exactly, it is just the way the market has always been and the way it will always be. Trends change every time and there is no way anyone can know how the ETH trend will be for now, whether it would even go down the more, or it would recover soon and start testing new ATH, same for other market.

The thing here however is that things are changing like you said, and if anyone should be doing anything now, that would be to be buying as much as they can.
It is not that much unpredictable or difficult to tell the present plan of Ethereum. It is not going to show any real progress and as bitcoin has increased by bit and it may do same in coming days, ETH can be expected to rise a little. But having high hopes can become a disappointment because the digital market does not show any potential in the first half of the year. It is how it works.
felmitof

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:54:11 PM

Look at a long term chart. Prices are still very high. Market just got ahead of its self and corrected. Then people panic sold at the bottom resulting in an over extended correction. In time prices will go back up.
iyemroker

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:00:40 AM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy

Hello,

if according to my observations for the present time Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold have the same increase.

different when in 2017, where Bitcoin goes up but Altcoins is definitely down. but maybe in the future it can be different again because the market is not like we always expect.
billbear

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:15:53 AM

Ehtereum jumps up two times Smiley All the market is green and nice. This motivates me to work harder today, see and try all the opps.
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:02:03 AM

May 7 SEC and CFTC to discuss whether Ethereum is considered a valuable security

If the crypto currency is recognized as a security, the Ethereum Foundation will appeal to the court, the proceedings will take several years, Cointelegraph suggests. According to lawyer Dean Steinbeck, the SEC will not take final decisions on Ethereum in the near future, and the CFTC will soon recognize the currency as a commodity, as it was with bitcoin in 2015.

Recognition of crypto currency securities would negatively affect her course. Exchanges trading in Ethereum will have to register with the SEC, suspending bidding for the duration of the license
zacxavier

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:06:50 AM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy

Last Saturday it was up. This day it is down. Don't bother thinking of the prices, lock your profits, cryptocurrency market is too volatile that you can't miss a glance you skip the swing. Lock your profits, this volatility is not your problem alone.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:41:30 AM

As of now, we are experiencing a little bit “pullback” after it reached more than $820. It’s natural though, a short-term correction, perhaps. The new support level right now of Bitcoin is at $9,000 while the major resistance level remains at $10,000. Ethereum is influenced by Bitcoin’s price increase and decrease, respectively. As for Warren Buffett’s comments, it doesn’t really impact the price though.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:11:02 AM

As of now, we are experiencing a little bit “pullback” after it reached more than $820. It’s natural though, a short-term correction, perhaps. The new support level right now of Bitcoin is at $9,000 while the major resistance level remains at $10,000. Ethereum is influenced by Bitcoin’s price increase and decrease, respectively. As for Warren Buffett’s comments, it doesn’t really impact the price though.
ETH will again rise and reach to $800 easily, too much FUD but real believers are dictating the price movement now.
It's still good timing to accumulate now, I am very sure $1,000 will come easy this month as we are still in the bull run.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:14:37 AM

Look at a long term chart. Prices are still very high. Market just got ahead of its self and corrected. Then people panic sold at the bottom resulting in an over extended correction. In time prices will go back up.

I lost faith in the ETH coin, they can not rise above 1000 $ as I and everyone expect. I think ETH will be one of the most potent and fastest growing pennies, but that's a false guess.
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:01:01 AM

No one can't predict about it.Sometimes the price is pumping but after 2-3 days the price is dump.But I think after 4-5 months the price will be hit $1000 again.
KotBas

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:10:46 AM

In any case, what is happening, we should expect that the price of the ether will soon recover in the near future and return to the form. With the protocol, there is nothing wrong with this matter, and there are no inherent problems with Ethereum, which were not when it reached the $ 1,200 mark
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:11:23 AM

No one can't predict about it.Sometimes the price is pumping but after 2-3 days the price is dump.But I think after 4-5 months the price will be hit $1000 again.

That's how the market works especially in cryptocurrency market, no one can't predict where the market can go sometimes they goes up and sometimes they go down, so much better we need to do is invest no matter what happen even if the market go down especially in ethereum because every knows that the price will increase again soon.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:40:34 AM

That's how the market works especially in cryptocurrency market, no one can't predict where the market can go sometimes they goes up and sometimes they go down, so much better we need to do is invest no matter what happen even if the market go down especially in ethereum because every knows that the price will increase again soon.
The prices is so volatile in ethereum but in this case ,I think this is our advantage to buy more coin while the market is on dump again. I believe market will regulate by time to time so don't be afraid to involve in this trend because as far as I know prices will instantly regulates higher rate.
MaidaKalani

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:45:15 AM

Bitcoin is like a mother for altcoin. So, if the bitcoin price falls, then altcoin will follow it. but for ethereum coins it does not have to worry because now the price of ethereum can be fairly stable and may be used as a good alternative coin for investments other than bitcoin.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:00:17 AM

We all know this fact that bitcoin is the top rated and most influential coin in the entire crypto market and that it has a very strong hold in the market. The market value of almost all other crypto coins is greatly affected by the market value of the bitcoin but still there is not 100% involvement of the bitcoin in deciding the market value of nay of the crypto coin. There are lot of other factors as well which result in increase or decrease in the market value of any of the coin.
Yeah, it is not 100% involvement with bitcoin but most of the time altcoins are relying on bitcoin. Maybe we just can't deny that fact. ETH price now has a good price I guess, it really drops after the highest price that we experience before but in my opinion, ETH still has a good and reasonable price. If you think ETH has a small amount then it is the best time for you to invest.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:00:39 AM

2018 is the year of Ethereum , as the ICO based on eth platform increase , it becomes more popular , So I believe we will see more ICOs based on Eth in future and it means the price would go upper!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:05:38 AM

eth is always like that when the other coin rises eth down eth price is always different degan others, maybe eth lack of investors to pump prices, hopefully big investors soon join.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: