Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:45:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen with ETH Price ?  (Read 3981 times)
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:31:01 AM

Do not worry, the price of Ethereum now means that we are in the season of discounts. Ethereum has a great future, just be patient.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

quickly the time will come while the ethereum will beat the bitkoyn on the price of capitalization. the brand new technology of a plasma ether with a block circuit will make the network extra scale, and it'll provide tons more possibilities for aether than for bitcoins.

I'm not sure that Etherum can beat Bitcoin. What I am thinking at this time is that ETherum has good potential to become one of the coin platforms that have the most users. If you look at market conditions like this then I am very confident that Etherum can develop, despite seeing the fact that Etherum's price had experienced tremendous dumping a few days ago. Now we gradually face a good momentum and one good way is to increase the transaction volume using Etherum. This is something that should be done because then the price of Etherum will get a positive sentiment from the public.
1DC

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:02:27 AM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy

For me I think its usual because ethereum and bitcoin are different to each other so the price changes on those coin is different overtime , if the priice of ethereum and bitcoin are considered proportion to each other then I must say that someone tries to manipulate the market.
suprex333

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:06:59 AM

I think ethereum prices will have good value and continue to increase, the movement starts to look and starts to grow. In the past days the price was indeed weak and made many people panic and this certainly would not be long, now we can see that it has a good movement.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
rdtt13

Activity: 186
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:11:01 AM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
Thanks before  Cheesy

I think some organizations are trying to manipulate the market or especially the ethereum price so they can easily make what they're planning for they're own sake.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:25:08 AM

I think ethereum prices will have good value and continue to increase, the movement starts to look and starts to grow. In the past days the price was indeed weak and made many people panic and this certainly would not be long, now we can see that it has a good movement.
Yes, even though up to now the ethereum movement cannot be said to increase dramatically but at least there is a good movement,
the most important thing is we just follow the development so as not to miss the exact information

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
BTC_ADA

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:55:05 PM

The price of Bitcoin is rising because It is the most famous and popular cryptocurrency. The price of Ethereum will grow and will soon catch up with Bitcoin.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
bce

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:38:51 AM

Thanks before  Cheesy
Crypto currency prices and values do not have a definite guideline the ups and downs depending on the investors themselves. trading of these currencies will also affect the price and value of crypto currencies
BryanK

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:35:18 AM

Do not be disappointed in the price of Ethereum. I think this phenomenon is temporary and soon the price will change, because Ethereum has no worthy competition.
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:55:29 AM

Do not be disappointed in the price of Ethereum. I think this phenomenon is temporary and soon the price will change, because Ethereum has no worthy competition.
I myself am not worried about ethereum's price which has dropped dramatically,
but I am worried that ethereum will not develop
filterMX

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:53:09 AM

almost all altcoins follow BTC price movements, so when the BTC price goes down investors and traders panic sell to the coins they hold, thus making the crypto market continue to fall as it is today.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:19:03 AM

Thanks before  Cheesy
there is no guideline there is no prediction that can definitely ensure prices and values for the future I think the risk of investing with crypto currencies with any coin is the same as having a risk

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:29:25 AM

ETH drops i think because Bitcoin is the main cause because when Bitcoin is down ETH is also followed. The decrease was due to the fact that it was traded in very large quantities and this caused ETH to decrease rapidly.
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:03:25 AM

The Ethereum at some moment has a ceased to depend 100% on the price of BTC, the direct correlation has disappeared, this is due to the general acceptance of ETH. But the falling market seriously compromised the credibility of the ETH, everything again revolves around the BTC.
TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:42:53 AM

The past few months have been a bad day for ETH. But do not worry .ETH will rise again, I still believe in ETH. By the end of this year ETH price will reach $ 1000 again.
natumanya

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:15:33 AM

Do not worry, the price of Ethereum now means that we are in the season of discounts. Ethereum has a great future, just be patient.

ETH  can not exist without regulatory bodies for a long time, the authorities develop legislative norms that link crypto currencies to identification.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:20:33 AM

Price recently very much changes, and it is unclear what has caused, after all the coin is doing everything possible and trying to get to the tops and yet bad at it that there is a certain very good.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:55:41 PM

The price of Bitcoin is rising because It is the most famous and popular cryptocurrency. The price of Ethereum will grow and will soon catch up with Bitcoin.

I think it must be constantly rising now. Ethereum is the most popular and the best altcoin. Its real price for today must be at least one-two thousand dollars.
PancherBitCoin

Merit: 317

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:47:55 PM

I think it must be constantly rising now. Ethereum is the most popular and the best altcoin. Its real price for today must be at least one-two thousand dollars.
According to new forecasts that analysts studied, this is what we should expect in the next few months. Based on this, I think that we will see the price of the etherium more than 1000 dollars.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:59:47 PM

Currently most ICOs are always based on ETH prices to buy and sell tokens so that eth prices continue to decline because the ICO fundraiser sells ETH at relatively low prices
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: