Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:42:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen with ETH Price ?  (Read 3983 times)
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:40:49 AM

Declining price is normal in all cryptocurrencies and ethereum is just experiencing some sort of correction or been dragged down by slumping price of bitcoin. This price decline is temporary and it will always followed by uptrend after few days. As of this time, the ethereum is bouncing back after several days of price dips.
Downfall in the market value of the ETH and all other crypto coins is something which is quite common and that there is no such need to be worried about anything. If the market value is low now, then a time will come when it will also rise higher and that will then help you in having some good profit too. Staying patient in every type of the situation is a must condition and that you need to act upon it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:36:38 AM

I thought that this week's news about Amazon would help it go up. ETH's price goes up and down with BTC's
It is right that Ethereum price is also affected by the price of bitcoin because people look at the trend. When the price of bitcoin grows more people turned towards Ethereum and when bitcoin price downs more and more people invest in it. All other crypto are after bitcoin. People first think about bitcoin and then any other currency.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Mundo12

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

In the long term, I believe the ETH price could reach $ 2,000 by the end of this year. Development team and its foundation is really good. Cheesy Cheesy
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:01:01 AM

It drops only because BTC is unstable, or better say stable in its weak position under 10ooo$. ETH alome could.do much better this year, so many positive news
Nothing bad is happening. Actually Bitcoin is also improving very slowly and same trend is followed by ETH. Both of them are stable in their minimum value range. Besides, since both are the top notch crypto for investment, a rise in the values of Bitcoin also activates the ETH users to rise their investments and as a result the ETH follows the Bitcoin trend. Whatever in the situation right now, their monetary values will rise high.
Panpan66L

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:37:50 AM

Ethereum can always fall but it shouldn't grow because it is highly undervalued at the moment and the demand will be increased soon
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:28:57 PM

Ethereum can always fall but it shouldn't grow because it is highly undervalued at the moment and the demand will be increased soon
Even in every kind of cryptocurrency it can also happen that it would go down or would go up depend upon the demand of the coin. At the moment we can't tell exactly what is really

Even in any kind of cryptocurrency this could also be happen either it would go up or would go  down depend upon the demand of the coin. At the moment we don't know what is really going on at crypto world beecause we all know that it was unpredictable. And for now let's just be positive to the future of ethereum.
ruski

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:32:35 PM

The whole crypto market is actually down, not only the Ethereum market. The Bitcoin's price is below 8000$ nowadays and it is predicted to keep decreasing slowly in the few coming weeks. Maybe we need to wait some time more until the market starts to go up again.

ordeath

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:33:15 PM

It is ok don't be afraid this market is highly volatile and cyclic so all the things is repeatable in here the fall and also the rise of the prices
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:46:59 AM

Eth  come down more than 50 percent of market price it is lowest price available in this year we can expect the market to bounce back soon and again ether reach previous all-time high prices

Yes, Ethereum is very cheap now but it does not mean that it will not gain. Moreover, the lower its price now, the higher will be the ETH jump. I am holding this cryptocurrency as I believe it will be the next leader.
gunungkembar

Activity: 548
Merit: 43

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:57:26 AM

I see the price of ethereum affected from bitcoin price, when bitcoin price drops then ethereum price will also decrease and you should make use of time like this to buy.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:46:44 AM

Actually, if we are for short-term then we could afraid for every altcoin. So, my opinion is don't look at your portfolio or market. You may check weekly or if possible monthly. We know Crypto is too volatile than other markets. So don't panic after seeing the short-term price. I believe ETH will give us big smile  Smiley Smiley Smiley in near future. My love to  Kiss Kiss ETH  Kiss Kiss
The price of Ethereum is $615 which is the current price and this is a good price for this coin. Price or value of Ethereum varies directly with the increase in demand just like other coins in the crypto market. The value of ETH increases with increase in demand and it decreases with decrease in demand. This is the general rule and you should put your investment here when the conditions are favorable to you.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:27:53 AM

In the long term, I believe the ETH price could reach $ 2,000 by the end of this year. Development team and its foundation is really good. Cheesy Cheesy
Actually, for ethereum it is possible to reach even higher price, about 5 thousand. 1.4k was too easy for him, and i think that after the long correction people will buy very intensive.

Kiki Rusma

Activity: 40
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:35:45 AM

Don't be worry with Ethereum price. We knew that ethereum is good coin, you should trust ethereum will solve and recover the price soon because like we know that it always survive when the price fall.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:25:14 PM

I see the price of ethereum affected from bitcoin price, when bitcoin price drops then ethereum price will also decrease and you should make use of time like this to buy.
Well some are saying that both are connected to each other so of the price of bitcoin will be down ETH can get down too, as the most appreciable currency is the bitcoin, it is king currency and the first digital currency that was invented for us. So nothing is higher than bitcoin now a day so have to make bitcoin high for betterment of other currency like ETH.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:03:16 PM

Actually, if we are for short-term then we could afraid for every altcoin. So, my opinion is don't look at your portfolio or market. You may check weekly or if possible monthly. We know Crypto is too volatile than other markets. So don't panic after seeing the short-term price. I believe ETH will give us big smile  Smiley Smiley Smiley in near future. My love to  Kiss Kiss ETH  Kiss Kiss
The price of Ethereum is $615 which is the current price and this is a good price for this coin. Price or value of Ethereum varies directly with the increase in demand just like other coins in the crypto market. The value of ETH increases with increase in demand and it decreases with decrease in demand. This is the general rule and you should put your investment here when the conditions are favorable to you.
The prices of ETH are stable below its minimum level and the stability is the main thing. Once ETH is stable, it will attract the investors to invest and the inflow of money continues to come. The more money a technology gather, the more it gets popular in the market and popularity is directly proportional to the number of costumers. This is the future of Eth. I do not think it can affect Bitcoin in any way.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:14:51 PM

Ethereum price may not be varies in at same time as bitcoin price but but ratheras far as i concern they are normal trends of distributing transacting at the moment when the bitcoin change its momentum of value. In the main it will be base to the whole digital currency value of the supply and demand.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Adamcheek

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:44:05 AM

The situation in the market, I think, could reduce the price of Ether.Because of the bad market, many ICOs are holding.For a few months, the price of Ether may be within $598.Then the price may increase. But Ether is the best investor for a long time.
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:09:40 AM

Don't be worry with Ethereum price. We knew that ethereum is good coin, you should trust ethereum will solve and recover the price soon because like we know that it always survive when the price fall.
ETH is probably the best coin on the market today, I'm not talking about value, value is BTC is the leading coin, but in terms of quality and convenience, ETH is the leading coin market, almost ICO projects are based on ETH Blockchain, and ICO projects accept ETH.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:16:50 AM

ETH is probably the best coin on the market today, I'm not talking about value, value is BTC is the leading coin, but in terms of quality and convenience, ETH is the leading coin market, almost ICO projects are based on ETH Blockchain, and ICO projects accept ETH.

There's nothing to worry about ETH price. Yes, it has dramatically fallen from its previous high but I don't think that it will simply die that way. And we all know that Bitcoin And ETH price has some kind of correlation. So they look like having the same path right now.

The price is really falling, but it is still as strong like a year ago. So I wouldn't put too much emphasize or worry about ETH right now, as you have ICO project based accepts ETH so it will still lived as long as ICO project are there in the side. Although some have suggested that the fall has something to do with EOS, but I still bet my ETH will recover and see to it that it will remain as dominant as bitcoin.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:30:08 AM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy
You can clearly see that one thing is that the price of ETH is fluctuating constantly and is following the price of bitcoin. So in order to successfully trade ETH you need to keep track of bitcoin prices to be able to trade successfully. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices could rise sharply in the coming days and possibly reach the $ 9,000 mark. So you can buy ETH at this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: