Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:56:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you look at the potential of the project or its price?  (Read 377 times)
hendriko

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:08:26 AM

first of course we see the potential of the project first, especially the vision and mission of the project and anyone who works in the project.
for the price of course follow the progress of the project. if a project is good then the price is high.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:11:05 AM

If I were to choose between the project potential and the price, I would choose the project concept. You know why? As long the project has a bright future and with a lot of potential, the price spike would follow. It is important that a project would become successful based on the roadmap. As long they have a good product and future development, the price itself would skyrocket high.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:12:58 AM

This is my opinion only and you are free to comment and give your own opinion

I have noticed that many investors are buying during ICO but not because of long term or they want the project. They immediately sell their coin/token when the price triple or even 400% gain and find another ICO again. This is one reason why  the price of coin/token drop or sometimes below ICO. They do not think about its use in the future and it is possible that the value is higher.

#Datarius

That's called fixing profit. People don't hold their savings, just to hold, they need profit and they buy then sell for the profit sake! I look at the potential of the project's price, all I want is profit money, the project can bring me, I think everyone is looking at it the same way!

Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:29:59 AM

If I were to choose between the project potential and the price, I would choose the project concept. You know why? As long the project has a bright future and with a lot of potential, the price spike would follow. It is important that a project would become successful based on the roadmap. As long they have a good product and future development, the price itself would skyrocket high.
You spoke my mind. This is exactly what I was thinking. Price and potential do matter, but how will you know whether the particular project is legit or a scammy one? How will you know if it is worth investing into or not? Personally, I analyse the whitepaper and the roadmap thoroughly before arriving at any sort of conclusion since the whitepaper is the first aspect I tend to look at before deciding to invest.

I have always followed this strategy which has proven successful on many occasions which is why I advise everyone not to simply look at the price since that can change quickly due to this volatile crypto market.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:32:42 AM

Yes that's the truth, most people bought ico to make profit, not because they believe in the project, and that is also the reasons why people losing money in the ico, for me when I bought ico i always look at the potential, i believe in order to make profit in ico you need to invest for long term and need to be patience
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:34:58 AM

For me, it's all about the potential of the project.  If you get in early, then the price will be cheap, because they're yet to prove themselves.  Give the devs sufficient time to implement their roadmap and let the product come to life.  Only then will you see the true value of the investment. (And don't invest in shitcoins  Grin )
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:35:24 AM

I agree! This must be the whales activity to grab more lose nothing just business. A part from business nothing more nothing less but just the way of handling their,profit gain increase. I look the team members or if possible I search the whitepaper before the price.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:39:32 AM

I have noticed that many investors are buying during ICO but not because of long term or they want the project. They immediately sell their coin/token when the price triple or even 400% gain and find another ICO again. This is one reason why  the price of coin/token drop or sometimes below ICO. They do not think about its use in the future and it is possible that the value is higher.

#Datarius

I agree with your opinion.  I guess this is the reason why some tokens dump its value.  This is because investors are investing not because they really want to support the project/ token but they are just investing because they are looking for the possible income they get if they invest on it. So, every time the coin reach their target value, they immediately sell their tokens, get their earnings and find another ICO to invest in.   This is a dilemma that should be addressed.
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:34:45 AM

This is certainly a reasonable thing, they've done the job or investments and want to immediately enjoy the payments they get from work. with a lot of selling simultaneously would indeed be made prices fall but in some time could be going up again.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:40:23 AM

It is very tough to analyze the potential of the project. Before investment in ICO i generally check the price and discount during ICO. I hold all the coins/token for long time because most of project provide the bonus on long holding.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:47:41 AM

Each has a different criteria of looking at a project, and invests accordingly. Whether short term or long term gain, profit is central to each investment. That is why community is really important, and i still think a great project always manages to overcome any such hurdles.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:48:14 AM

#Datarius

I think many people are into business with different objective and arms. We should know that the major thing that matter to investors is profits and because of this we can not blame those that sell after the ico when the coins jump up. I still believe that they are people that refuse to sell because they believe in the project and no matter what happens the have faith in it.
osipovis

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:50:11 AM

I look at both the aspects, in some of coins I invest because of low price only. For instance , Ripple looks quite cheap to me currently.
edwardnortonn

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:53:57 AM

The potential of the project is the main factor to look at when considering where to invest, its price may not as relevant on the early stages but its growth potentials shows you whether it will grow into a valuable asset or not.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:55:07 AM

#Datarius

If the project is weak their is no reason to hold on for a long time and my observation is that after the ico its also easy to tell if the project devs are serious with taking their project to the moon, if no signs are some investors will pull out but trust me if a project is strong investors will have no problem of hodling
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:56:23 AM

It would be helpful to remember, what exactly is your goal? If it is to profit, then you have to look at project potential and price a long with a plethora of other factors you need to consider.

Investing, whether in crypto projects or not, must be done with a very keen attention to detail. You can simply say judge a project's "potential" because you have to back it up with actual DATA. Look at the team's track records. Look at their business model. How many tokens do they have sell? Do they have a work plan? What are the obstacles and risks they may face? Who are their competitors? What are they trying to solve? Do the necessary research on each and every project you invest into and surely, you will be happy with the results.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:37:08 AM

you said it yourself "investors" and i consider myself one of them . in the Beginning i look for the potential to determine the price which i'm gonna sell and take profit then i don't care what happens next !

zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:48:12 AM

#Datarius

I think most of us are doing the investment becasue they can bring us more money. So it is reasonable for us to do that.

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:31:56 AM

they invest in the first place for money now that they can get profit they sell it. projects that have potential will eventually grow even its price is low. some prefer to hold long and some are not.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:58:42 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 10:13:00 PM by Moiyah

I have noticed that many investors are buying during ICO but not because of long term or they want the project. They immediately sell their coin/token when the price triple or even 400% gain and find another ICO again. This is one reason why  the price of coin/token drop or sometimes below ICO. They do not think about its use in the future and it is possible that the value is higher.

#Datarius

It's  a quite disappointment that they're just after the money or profits in investing into ICO's. For a moment, I was dazed and think. Yeah it's true, they sell their coins immediately and they didn't prioritized their projects to become successful in a long run. It made me realized that they are not thinking the objectives of the projects that may grow wide if accomplished. How pathetic.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: