Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:25:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin To Buy Now?  (Read 131183 times)
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:02:33 PM

Besides I bought bitcoin I also bought ethereum, because ethereum has good price for long term investment
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:07:32 PM

What altcoins are you guys picking up for cheap in this dip?

Now, almost everything is sold cheaply. I bought ETH, doge, zec. If you keep a long time, the probability of making a profit of 95%.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

Besides I bought bitcoin I also bought ethereum, because ethereum has good price for long term investment

ETH is so cheap right now and its a good coin so you can expect the price to go up easily. Also you can look for Utrust which is undervalued until now and have a big chance to become $2 this year or more. Study more coins for you to have options and invest only in good technology.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

I would love to buy Ethereum this days, it is less cheaper than Bitcoin but the same potential of price Hike in the future, imagine its price right now ethereum price is 500+$  and it has the possibility to 1k road, in this year, so it's good to buy the dip Cheesy, i am also investing in some token project ICO Like Insurepal For sure it's a real deal to the coming future, VLB, also good to invest for wise investors this is their pick, and now Eligma connected to viberate a  coin that is already listed, Cheesy there are so many coins to consider but needs to be checked and review carefully Cheesy
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:22:47 PM

Its probably the most ideal time to buy altcoins as they are cheaply available in the market currently, research on the ones with the best growth potential and invest in them before its too late, for the current prices might just be the lowest they will ever go
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:36:56 PM

Currently, the most valuable altcoins to invest in are Ripple, because it can be seen that the project is very realistic when Ripple has now cooperated with many banks around the world in processing accelerating the speed of transactions in the banks. Future Ripple will be very potent and will probably replace Bitcoin and Ethereum.

derdgzmn30

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:41:32 PM

If you are a patient person. Buy cheap altcoins. There are many cheap altcoins in the exchange. But if you want to gain profit fast, better buy btc or ethereum.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:48:03 PM

yes, I bought a coin that is cheap enough to fill my coin collection. and I chose a coin that has the potential for future progress. so that later when I need money and the market price goes up. I can get more profit with little capital.

I agree. I also actually do the same, since it's more economic and cost effective to buy those cheap coins that even goes a little down during dips; I think that many people in the crytpcurrency market, especially those engaged in trading, do that because its a good way of expanding their portfolios while avoiding to burn their pockets or stashes of coins. As most say, in this market, diversity is key, so if you really want to load up your holdings without breaking bank its best to time your purchase when the asset is low in value.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:15:01 PM

There are many good altcoins are now available very cheap from their this year high. You can buy it now to get better returns in very short time. You can try Sia coin, Deeponion,RDD,XVG and XRP.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:52:04 PM

Almost all the coins are available on very low price such as Ethereum, Waves, Stratis, Neo and Deeponion if you can buy these coins now, then you will got a good return's.
RonaldDuncan

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:35:20 PM

I think their are many cheap altcoins in the exchange. you can try ETH because it is going best.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:42:19 PM

I think now is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency.  It seems to me that at the moment you can select almost any coin since all the coins are in a strong drawdown.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 06:57:20 PM

yes all altcoin are dump , it's time to buy altcoin.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:59:36 PM

I think that you are thinking in the right direction, because buying altcoins today I think that this situation will lead you to the great success that awaits us all in a short time, I think that it remains not long to wait.
Muruga

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:46:32 PM

I think one of the most attractive coins is the POA, which operates on the basis of the Proof of Authority.
Proof of Authority is a completely new consensus algorithm, which implementation  will allow you to freely carry out transactions with real estate,
conduct tokensale and so on.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:45:16 PM

The market has to be carefully monitored in recent days. Altcoins are now cheap, but pick those on which you earn the most is not easy. It is definitely worth to buy coins with strong position on the market like Eth, Neo, Waves.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:49:57 PM

yes all altcoin are dump , it's time to buy altcoin.
Altcoins are losing value, some coins should recover when Bitcoin does. Keep the coins and see what else happens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Josh.dc

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:52:07 PM

yes, if i have money i want to buy BTC or ETH to invest for future, if price BTTC or ETH Increase i want to sell Cheesy
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

Altcoins are best options now. Especially now that their prices are very cheap. I believe in TravelFlex Coin. That's my number 1 choice currently for any altcoin now.
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

buy Etherum, Now is cheep, hold for long time is good oportunity for you, why? because many project using this platfrom It is very nice in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: