Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:04:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Faith..  (Read 564 times)
basobulat

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:42:50 AM

Last 2 days I bought for about some cheap coins and it went down for about 5% or something and I decided to sell. And now, I am at full regret that all of those coins are now up for about 20%. My lesson for that is to be patient since the market was down for some day and it will always go back up.

I think you have a lot of experience about trade and investment.
I personally have a lot of altcoin that I buy from the exchange or the result of investing in ico. besides that i have altcoin from bounty award. and to this day, I still hold it almost 50% down from the previous asset. I know, this is very detrimental. but I decided to keep it, though it took me a long time to get back to normal. but at least, I always try to learn every development.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:48:05 AM

Last 2 days I bought for about some cheap coins and it went down for about 5% or something and I decided to sell. And now, I am at full regret that all of those coins are now up for about 20%. My lesson for that is to be patient since the market was down for some day and it will always go back up.

This is exactly how I`ve lost my first 500$ when I first started investing "trading".
But i consider that money that I lost money spent on my education toward crypto investments and taught me that I am not ready to do trading and that the game is more complicated than it seems. I even was so stupid to sell at a 30% loss because I panic.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:14:17 AM

I think sometimes we need to hold are faith or feelings but we all know that we cannot know what will happen everytime. And yes patient is the key in crypto world mostly if you are trader and investor.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:26:13 AM

Yes, this is a very good experience, because no matter how much the market there is a sharp decline, then they will back up all the time, so the best trading strategy is held for a long time, this is a good trading strategy.

orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:30:01 AM

He has already started to return gradually, so that everyone is in the same hopes as you are. Well, on the other hand, even if it falls again, it will not surprise us, but will give us an excuse to buy more.

So thats why now we need to keep calm as we are in bad condition and need to support eachother to make the price of crypto no more drop.
And i will try to do so, buying again in the deep price whenever i have chance.

AiwonOleh

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:31:51 AM

It was just a little longer to wait. For example, as if I bought these coins, I would certainly wait for the moment to sell them more expensive, otherwise we then buy them.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:34:51 AM

FAITH is the opposite of FUD, if you trust the cryptocurrency market and you can control your emotion and you know how to conquer your fear then there is no need to worry about because cryptocurrency market will bounce back soon will all things are in control. Have faith and trust with the market and soon we will celebrate victory.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:38:15 AM

We don't know the price for tomorrow as crypto will surprised us everyday. You should set your limits when to sell your coins, bearish trend is a test on how strong is your faith on that coins. Don't be panic as 5% dropped is a little to sell your coins. Anyways there's many coins to come and hope that you've learned from that actions and apply to your next investment.
AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:41:45 AM

Before investing in a coin you need to do your own research and once you trust the coin enough you need to invest in it and forget about your investment. Now don't look at its prices again and again as your are going to panic once you see a sudden drop in prices. Thats just a way for whales to make you panic and sell your hodlings to them.

BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:42:00 AM

Or the takeaway here might be to hodl and wait till it profits. Grin

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
olympys

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:44:33 AM

The cryptomarket is very volatile. Do not pay attention to the growth or fall of 20%. It is important to buy good promising coins and keep it in a safe vault. And faith will help not to sell them for a pittance.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:53:43 AM

If you are trading and putting a cut loss on your trades will it fine if you know how to recover your losses on your next trade but if you don't have the strategy to do so, will its better to hold it and wait for it to grow than to sell it with loss because eventually coins will bounce back after a dump.

Cakalasia

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:12:59 AM

in the bitcoin investment world. must have patience and never give up because bitcoin prices, often change in every day. and for now, I will not sell the coin, I will save until next year.
Not all Crypto coins that you hold are worth it, there's a time that are worthless. And don't forget before you hold a coins you should know on what of kinds that, and if they have a great potential.
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:18:29 AM

The cryptomarket is very volatile. Do not pay attention to the growth or fall of 20%. It is important to buy good promising coins and keep it in a safe vault. And faith will help not to sell them for a pittance.

You're right. Also as I know it's better to keep your coins for a long period (about a year) but people should also mention that some coins are good for day trading only.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:23:19 AM

if you already know, it is good for the future capital. be great people, never give up, keep fighting. I am sure you will succeed. let's buy bitcoin at the time the price is down. spirit wish you success.
I agree with you, if he want to make successful he need to be patience and, but bitcoin also because big oppurtunity if the price will up.

Xioma

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:25:57 AM

Yeah 20% falls happen regularly and don't even matter in the long run.

What matters is that they rise again.
Chiyoko

Activity: 305

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

Yes you kNow what is the lesson you've learn, you need to be patient and wait because we dont know what will hapen next day or other day so plz hold to make good profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:36:09 AM

An Hero member for courtesy sake? This is just a serious blunder you just committed.. Panic sale in just 3 days? Anyway, the 5% loss is just a small warning and a reminder for you to remain courageous and never be in such haste any longer. Let's lead well for the new ones to follow abruptly. T.he upcoming boom shall be more profitable
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:39:07 AM

In the market, crypto currency must be able to wait. If you bought coins at the bottom, you need to wait until their price rises. This may not happen immediately. The coin can drop a little more in price and then sharply go to the top. Therefore if you have coins bought at good prices, then just wait and you will definitely get your profit.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:02:50 AM

It’s such a common pitfall and lots of people make the same mistakes. At least you haven’t lost lots of money. Next time be patient and try to avoid selling coins during price drops. Better hodl for some time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: