Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:30:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Faith..  (Read 565 times)
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

The cryptocurrency market is a high-risk sector, but if you select good projects and you are not in a hurry to make money you can make good deals. Personally I have a lot of patience, when a project I like buy that cryptocurrency to sell it only in the near future, not after a few days or week
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

This is an sector where you need strong nerves and a lot of patience, you can not work miracles in two days. I can advise you to buy a cryptocurrency if the project is of value and you like it, and not to think about selling it after a few days, but in the medium to long term as I always do
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:39:28 AM

The cryptocurrency market is a high-risk sector, but if you select good projects and you are not in a hurry to make money you can make good deals. Personally I have a lot of patience, when a project I like buy that cryptocurrency to sell it only in the near future, not after a few days or week

it may mean you are short-term trading by choosing the type of coin that has the potential in the near future to gain profit faster.
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:57:40 AM

Last 2 days I bought for about some cheap coins and it went down for about 5% or something and I decided to sell. And now, I am at full regret that all of those coins are now up for about 20%. My lesson for that is to be patient since the market was down for some day and it will always go back up.
There is really no exact time or date when will be the value of the coins increases or decreases. There is no other way but just to observe the trend of its value and wait. Patience is virtue.
wolffi

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:59:27 AM

I've same experience like you hahaha, i'm hold the price going down and i'm sell the price going up what a ironic.
because of that every i choose coin i will long term like  a weeks.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:02:18 AM

Congratulations and this how the market works, you need to enter at the right coins and position and then if the price goes down, down worry and be patient. Because there is a time that the price goes up and gives you profit.
manji

Activity: 210
Merit: 174

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:15:37 AM

yeah, on cryptocurrency a most important is patience. you must sure when you bought a coin, that the coins its will rises and don't care how long time its. unless you have planned to sell a coin at any given time such one month or one year.

shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:17:42 AM

Great realisation. Welcome to the world of cryptocurrency.  In crypto, we trust. On that trust, we must be patient at all times,  people tend to say that they could be millionaires by day. But it doesn't exists.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:19:04 AM

When it comes to altcoins its not about faith or anything like that. It is all about your intellect, patience and luck; all 3 combined. I have made money mostly on wise investment choices with patience hodling, luck comes as 2nd.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:28:38 AM

Last 2 days I bought for about some cheap coins and it went down for about 5% or something and I decided to sell. And now, I am at full regret that all of those coins are now up for about 20%. My lesson for that is to be patient since the market was down for some day and it will always go back up.
yes we all experienced that issue pal which is because of emotions we can't stop our selves to sell while our profits gradually disappearing. and in fact no one can control it.  Unless if you know it will continue to pump after the fluctuation. but without predictions about the circumstances of makert ? Well it's  so difficult .
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:35:16 AM

That’s what I always advice especially when they are new to trading and investing. Never to give up when the price drops down low because you might regret it one day when you sold your coin too early. Always be patient especially in trading because the prices in the cryptoworld are constantly fluctuating.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:36:08 AM

knowledge, and always looking for information about the market situation and coins you have is a necessity. in crypto, we all know. patience is the main capital in any investment and trade related.
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:53:35 AM

it may mean you are short-term trading by choosing the type of coin that has the potential in the near future to gain profit faster.
Every day I see more and more people making their way over to Cryptocurrencies.So many people opening theirs eyes to the possibilities of a free market Cryptocurrency solution. They do it with faith in the world of trading with criptocurrency.
NutellaboY

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:55:57 AM

When it comes to altcoins its not about faith or anything like that. It is all about your intellect, patience and luck; all 3 combined. I have made money mostly on wise investment choices with patience hodling, luck comes as 2nd.

totally agreed
lot of people here are just putting their money into dubious projects when you just have to use your head instead of that "faith"
manji

Activity: 210
Merit: 174

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:30:04 AM

yes, luck isn't can written on planning in a whitepaper, come without knocking on your door first and giving profit without taking fees a dime from you.

Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:37:00 AM

Well not always, if it went even more down, you would be grateful to yourself that you have sold them and thought you have done a great job, that you didn't keep them! Imagine bitcoin for example, people were buying at 15000$ and they were positive it will hit 30000$, then the bitcoin went to 6000$ and stays under 10000$, their only wish right now, to sell at 15000$ and return their own hard earned money, without any profit! Trade on markets is very hard work and a beautiful peace of art and story with ups and downs 

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:20:25 PM

Well not always, if it went even more down, you would be grateful to yourself that you have sold them and thought you have done a great job, that you didn't keep them! Imagine bitcoin for example, people were buying at 15000$ and they were positive it will hit 30000$, then the bitcoin went to 6000$ and stays under 10000$, their only wish right now, to sell at 15000$ and return their own hard earned money, without any profit! Trade on markets is very hard work and a beautiful peace of art and story with ups and downs 

but if that person could have a faith that bitcoin will increase higher again, then he doesn't need to feel regret because of the price is down too deep. he need to wait more and more and never think that he cannot sell at the highest price because I am sure that the higher price will come soon. doing trading is really difficult and need good effort to still waiting for the price but once we succeeded waiting the price is up again, then we can easy to sell our coin again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:58:09 AM

He has already started to return gradually, so that everyone is in the same hopes as you are. Well, on the other hand, even if it falls again, it will not surprise us, but will give us an excuse to buy more.
Never sell the coins when the market red. This period is favorable for purchase but not for sale in any way. This situation will serve for you as a lesson, be patient! Cool
True. Selling when the market is red and is experiencing bearish trend is not a wise thing to do. It’s always better to keep buying crypto coins in each dips part by part and sell when the market recovers and sees a bullish trend. Always keep buying in dips and keep selling in pumps.

Its basic rule that buy coins when other people are selling and sell your coins when other people are buying. By doing so and being patient, you will always be in profit no market the market is crashing or seeing bullish trend.

Hssn

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:05:43 AM

LOL, man, 5% is nothing on cryptomarket. 20% is not big result too. You should make some order for fixing your profit (+25%,+50%,+100%) and forget about it.

In crypto we don't always get those 50%+ result and finding coins makes those type of profit very difficult, also 5% is nothing really i mean if you spent 10k 5%=500.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:07:41 AM

I feel you, last year i sell my bitcoin for 15k because i got too excited with the value of bitcoin and also panic at the same time sacred that it will go down the value. then aftern few days boom it increase to 20k$ im very dissapointed. i learned my lesson so right now i don't focus on the price of bitcoin, i focus on my goal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: