Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:49:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is struggling?  (Read 3269 times)
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:29:29 PM

This is nothing to be worry about simply because we are at the season where the market is at it’s low peak. Instead of thinking that this is a weakness you should think that this season is your strength. We should keep on buying cryptos right now and sell at its highest peak.

Definitely right,  this is the perfect time that's good to buy and hold. The lowest dip in the market is the best shot for the investors to take advantage to buy coins in much lower price and sell it when comes the highest pump. Crypto world is like that it's better to go in the flow and don't felt nervous and avoid panic selling because one thing is for sure that after a deep dump there always come a huge pump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:35:03 PM

Bitcoin is struggling to cross up $9k slowly. Don't worry Ethereum will follow while the market has tried to recover from the deep. This is a good time to buy more.
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:40:30 PM

what do you mean by struggling? to rise its price? maybe. but I dont consider it as struggling, this is very normal, we all know that cryptocurrency are volatile. so I dont really mind if it goes down.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:41:22 PM

Bitcoin is struggling to cross up $9k slowly. Don't worry Ethereum will follow while the market has tried to recover from the deep. This is a good time to buy more.
I'm not too worried especially with ETH because there will be a time soon where this negative side becomes and upside down and everyone will be much happier.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:49:26 PM

What does this tell us?
I do not know what to think anymore!
BTC just went under 9K
Dont worry i think this is completely normal. The prices of coins specially btc is unstable. It will soon rise just be patient. It will recover in no time just pay attention closely and be patient.
xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:52:46 PM

Don't worry about ETH, when the market begins to recover slowly!

The price of ETH will soon be last, because more ico projects will start slowly! This requires a raise from ETH.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

I am panatic of ethereum for this year and i am believed that this will follow what bitcoin did last year. Dont worry this coin is safe to invest and it has strong value for now we only see the pump and dump for the value because it has a big impact of the trend of bitcoin value in the market.

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:01:00 PM

What does this tell us?
I do not know what to think anymore!
BTC just went under 9K

BTC just jumped over 9K. Dam , we cant predict the market at all aren't we? This is what happens in the market, the moment you think that crypto currency has acquired the down trend the next minute it starts jumping. This is what gives the bitcoin and all the crypto currency its volatility.

ETHEREUM is struggling? No I dont think so that it is struggling, what I think is that, all the crypto currencies are struggling a lot. It is just all about the FUD news, people getting panic about the market situation and stuff like that.

We cant think of stable market in the crypto world and many times I feel that asking such question itself is wrong one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

Eth is not going down its still in a stable state . The whole market going down soon it will pickup ethereum holding lots of successful project .Once casper POS is applied POS will reach to the moon . Because based on casper POS for gettign reward one should have more than 1000 eth . So staking eth will increase.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:21:14 PM

Eth is still now under price i think the main reason behind it ico market. last 3 month most of the ico price are going down when the ico market getting stronger eth will be back in the action soon.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:23:33 PM

as of now bitcoin price is low, but time will come that ethereum price will go boom again. ethereum will rise again.
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:24:58 PM

I think I should buy into Ethereum at the moment. I believe in April prices will rise again as a few months ago.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

Eth price going down is a result of the Bitcoin price going down, check the market once Bitcoin is green almost all coin are also green but when it is red it also affects most of the coin. I am also sure that someday Eth price will recover or increase its price more. Eth is a good platform that caters lots of tokens so once a token rise like Bitcoin, eth price will surely pump.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:27:06 PM

It tells us completely nothing. The market is only slowly recovering from a massive dip the last couple of days. Don't forget that ETH price increased rather quickly a couple of months ago.

ETH should not be as low as it is!
who can tell about what is the price of every coin?as if you have a regulation on what will be its price,lol this is what happens when we are expecting too much for our investments,why not just keep patience calm and trust your coin?the eager you want the coin grow,the more frustrated you become
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:29:35 PM

It seems to me that eth has very big prospects now. We do not know what will happen to all the coins that are mined on the cryptonight algorithm. Perhaps after the release of asics using this algorithm we are waiting for a lot of forks and loss of interest in the old coins. This makes eth safer for investment.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

Well it's not just Ethereum that's struggling. Almost all my coins are pretty low at the moment due to Bitcoin's fall.
We might have to wait a few months, but I'm not worried about ETH's ability to bounce back up.

emoji00

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:32:04 PM

Ethereum is doing fine, it is well above the 400 euros and seems like it is going to sit in there for a while licking its wounds and clearing the path for the new ICOs next months. All as expected.
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:44:31 PM

In my point of view just as Bitcoin is the pioneer in your area Ethereum is also in contract systems, moreover your search is growing every day and do not have to fight for anything, just follow the script and update. However its price is resuming the upward trend and will soon be stabilized.
AsianNapoleon
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:49:54 PM

Ethereum will be dead. They have good ideas but terrible leadership ruin them
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:01:16 PM

It tells us completely nothing. The market is only slowly recovering from a massive dip the last couple of days. Don't forget that ETH price increased rather quickly a couple of months ago.
The expected normal price for 1 etherium should be $ 10,000 then it will be the growth that I expect from it. A Bitcoin in a month should cost about $ 15,000 (infromation from a hidden source)
And so what happens in the market is clear to everyone Smiley new games of big whales Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: