Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:54:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin worth risking your time and money?  (Read 1781 times)
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:05:45 AM

We all know that involving in bitcoin it takes your time and also money.Is it worthy to risk your time and money because of bitcoin?

in order for one to get rich, he needs to take all kinds of risks when investing, we cannot get money while doing nothing, bitcoin in terms of investments require more time and of course money, time for studying, reading and analyzing the market cap then coming up with a decision whether it is time to sell or buy depending on the current market status, it needs money because we cannot have a profit if we have no money to invest, if we want to earn big, we should invest big amount too, when we speak of risk, we cannot say directly that bitcoin has a 100% sure profit returns, we must study the market trend, holding your assets and selling it at the right moment, if we can harness the timing, then it is worthy to make bitcoin trading as your primary career.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:12:21 AM

Time is money, when BTC is soaring, you get money!

Your time and money are worth it! Money is for a better life!

People work for a better life!

So the time and money spent on BTC is worth it!
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:28:28 AM

We all know that involving in bitcoin it takes your time and also money.Is it worthy to risk your time and money because of bitcoin?
Bitcoin is an economic revolution in which every user will get the ease in making money transfers and doing online transactions. Users can also invest with relatively little risk and get a percentage of their investment, besides we can also trade, if we can spend a little time and examine the market we can get a profit, we can also do mining. with all the benefits we can get, I think we deserve to spend our time with Bitcoin.
Wabaman

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:41:59 AM

If you have the knowledge, then yes. Having the knowledge about  how it works gives you the advantage on how you could profit, just like any other form of invesments. Always remember that every investments has the risk of losing your hard earned cash, that is why before investing you should study, learn on how it works, look at the background of the company, the people who's working on it, what are thier goals, will thier goals be any good in the industry of cryptocurrency. Spend your time researching and learning. With enough knowledge the potential risk on losing in an investment will be less.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:59:24 AM

I think it depends on your wish only. If you really want to understand criptocurrency, blockchain and BTC you can spend your time for this. If you are interested in criptocurrency and understand its market you can also earn money with it.

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
icaica22

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:44:43 AM

Obviously, yes it's worth the risk because we all know that bitcoin is volatile and that's just part of the risk in the crypto world. However, once you have learned and understood cryptocurrency, it will be an advantage on your part and I would say that the risks will now be minimal. You can now analyze current market trends and manage your investment to be more profitable.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:21:52 AM

Yes,there is always a risks and losing money is always a possibility. However, it can be avoided. Time and effort is the key.. Learn every angle on investing and thoroughly studied all about cryptocurrency before any decision is made. So far, i've only wasted my time and effort but never my money.. Not yet.. If you ask me if it worth the risk?
I would gladly say that it is worth the risk. Smiley

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:27:25 AM

Not everything that you see around in the crypto takes up your money. Oh yeah efforts has to be there always no matter what because you have to spend some energy so that you can turn it into money or something fruitful I guess. Mostly people find it very commutable in the world of bitcoin and they can easily find out best way to invest into the bitcoin and earn more than what they have put into it. So be relaxed and just find your right spot. You can always learn new things and keep your pace growing so that you can end up earning huge. Th unexpected things can always happen, and if they are good unexpected things then you can just win the whole situation.

Yes,of course. In bitcoin there are a lot of possibilities. You could earn a lot from bitcoin if you will just take it seriously. It is really worth our time and money. We just have to be wise enough to deal with cryptocurrencies.
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:38:22 AM

Honestly for me personally not too spend a lot of money or put the money for bitcoin, I make bitcoin still as the other side of my job from my regular job. For time, also I didn't spend too much time on bitcoin. Between worth and unworthy, basically of course bitcoin is very decent if it takes a fairly long time and also money especially for investing.
Emjohn.

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:41:25 AM

Yes, I think it is worth risking of time and money. A lot of money can be earned in investing or trading bitcoin. It is just like a regular work where you must be hardworking.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:10:49 AM

Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency is not for risking our time and money. But if you do risking your wealth, ofcourse, it is worth it compared to any other currency. But remember you can always do it without risking, you can be involve in a cryptocurrency without risking, just relax and take it easy, you must research and study more about Cryptocurrency to avoid risk.
Joyo Endho

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:44:35 AM

Bitcoin is very valuable for me to improve the state of my life. In my opinion, bitcoin will help many people who want to improve the economy and also people who want to invest in the world of crypto. So, to get what I want, I must dare to risk my time, money and energy for Bitcoin.
Cookie Man

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:52:57 AM

Bitcoin is worth every minute spent on it, if you study and understand the market and know when to buy and sell, the bitcoin will reward you well overtime, just be patient with it
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:05:57 AM

certainly very valuable gan. if not worth it is not possible people vying to collect as many coins .even some people who like to break the bitcoiners wallet because they know that bitcoin is great value. even more than gold .
riuzfairus

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:15:37 AM

I think what we want to do must take time and have to bet something, so that something we do it goes well and gets satisfactory results.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:02:33 AM

Hmm, if you think the profit you will get greater than the time and money you spend in bitcoin, why not ?
As long you got the decent amount of profit from your time and money in bitcoin, then you are good.
Marileno

Activity: 215

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:03:49 AM

As long s you dont put all your eggs into 1 basket and understand risk, then there is great opportunity to make fantastic returns. Just dont think it is going to be easy.
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:07:13 AM

depending on yourself I think, how far you have been involved and what you want in bitcoin engagement. and that definitely depends on your experience and knowledge.
someone involved in bitcoin and the most classic reason is. get a profit.

SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:18:05 AM

Which line market in this whole world not risky in the begginning being stocks,real estate,crypto market or the jobs.Every feild has its own risk to which you are prone but it is with your efforts that you minimize your risk.And btc is for sure worthy of giving time and energy to because how much you give you get hundred times more from it. You need to incellate business techniques in your mind to survive in this market for longer period and risk taking is the most impoartant aspect in that.Your efforts will make you to the road of success much earlier taking down your losses.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:21:42 AM

I believe the same question is applicable to your office jobs too or where ever you make your earnings from. As long as it is a means of earning and reliable one too, it thus deserves your time and money; cash in terms of data and investing in ICOs with your cash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: