Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:50:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin worth risking your time and money?  (Read 1781 times)
Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:20:10 AM

It is up to you how you interpret the risk. Risk come when you feel there is something wrong about that phenomenon or something, but if you remove that feeling, you're a risk taker. Just like sliding in a long, loop slide in a swimming pool. Did you just experienced that? Just like that when you're risking your time to bitcoin. After that, it is a relief for you. Take a risk and wait then earn bitcoins.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:29:24 AM

We all know that involving in bitcoin it takes your time and also money.Is it worthy to risk your time and money because of bitcoin?

It will be upon you own discretion to decide whether involving with bitcoins was worth it because it would solely depend on how  you manage your time and money and the decision alongside with it. If you can determine that you can benefit to it if you continuously work with it, then you can really say that it would be really a correct decision and taking up the risk. You can apply here the "risk versus benefit" mechanic.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, it will be upon you own discretion to decide whether involving with bitcoins was worth it because it would solely depend on how  you manage your time and money and the decision alongside with it. And adding also my opinion that, I think its worth risking my time and money and You don't know more about bitcoin, bitcoin is decentralised digital currency and it can be used as both currency and asset, now bitcoin is accepted as a one of the currency. In addition, Its worth it, because we know, that by risking our money and giving our time to bitcoin. On the other hand, it depends on how much of your time and money you are investing in bitcoin! it is really that simple, you always invest what you can afford to lose based on the reward that you can get.
gzgzs798

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:30:26 AM

I think it is worthwhile, although I spent a lot of time, money, energy, and great pressure on bitcoin investment. But I also get a lot of income, enough to buy a house in my hometown.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:30:57 AM

For me it's not, earning bitcoin doesn't risk any of my time because not all the time I spent it on bitcoin, it takes only minutes in earning bitcoin. And I don't spend too much money on it thats why it's not a risk for my part.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:33:10 AM

If you are an investor you are really risking your money and time especially when the price of your investment is high risk it's really a waste of time and money that you think you will end up losing money. your money will also be risky if bitcoin's price drops and you buy a bitcoin will likely be too risky for your money and time due to the decrease in bitcoin. So before buying or investing you should be careful and ensure that your unvested price will increase so you can not risk your money and time.
Know the risk before trading, when it comes to bitcoin I think it has to be balanced. Volality is its nature, you have to play the game wisely. Learn to make make sure that there are clear procedures in place for areas with identified high risks, and join workshops so you will have full grasp of technical and fundamental analysis.
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:34:15 AM

We all know that involving in bitcoin it takes your time and also money.Is it worthy to risk your time and money because of bitcoin?
Yes it is. Bitcoin was really worthy to spend your time and money because based on what I have experienced, Bitcoin has given me an opportunity to earn and regain what I have spent which is a lot more valuable in terms of quantity or amount which is best for my part because I have gathered and gained what I have spent in exchange of a better one as a payback. So, if you do want to experience the same thing, better start doing it to yourself now.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:40:27 AM

yes it is i can risk my time and money to bitcoin. im earning money in bitcoin it only requires time and knowledge to finish the weekly task or requirements to receive a stake. working in icos is the best way to earn money even you have other work or even you are student.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:48:01 AM

If you are investing your money yes it's risky but it's worth if you can get profit or loss depends how you manage your bitcoin. For time, everything needs time including bitcoin. So, on my opinion bitcoin is worth from my time and money to spend.  
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:49:32 AM

Yes ofcourse if you have patience because of its price is not stable you need to wait so it takes your time, bitcoin is risky but it is worth it because of its good profit you will get. The key to success is patience and dont think negative things.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:58:16 AM

The question is actually suitable for a trader, who at all times should monitor the candle and Bitcoin prices
while an investor, preferring to hold the coins for a prescribed time
HODL does not really care about the price down, because they have rules to sell their assets in the given month, and the amount of money they invest, usually very large

For example, a man who likes HODL will buy Bitcoin at the beginning of the year and sell it at the end of the year, meaning the person is doing HODL for 11 months

From here, time and money are not a problem anymore, and Bitcoin does not disturb anyone's time and money
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:03:31 AM

If you consider bitcoin and the crypto market as work and a sense of investment and business. The crypto market is volatile and risky. a new market like crypto, you want to join you need time to prepare the knowledge. that is inevitable. I think success comes to those who never tire of looking for them. It is the real opportunity to be seen and I will endeavor to seek success.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:11:22 AM

I find it worthy of the time and money that I spent. Investing in it is completely safe and it has helped me make a profit. Its value is unstable but if you know to take advantage of the opportunities it creates you can make a profit.

reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:22:28 AM

I find it worthy of the time and money that I spent. It was really good and it helped me earn a profit. Its value is unstable but if you know to take advantage of the opportunities it creates you can make a profit.

If start the work. Before time to plan. Time is important for this process. Time to sprect the work then work is timeo complete. If use the bitcoin then you will know time to work. Coin price is time to change. So people check the price every day. It not risk. If time to work you will manage the all process. Time is money. So plan to complete the work on time.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:25:30 AM

Definitely. Bitcoin investments wouldn't take most of your time since it doesn't really require much attention when you're trading. Money involvement, of course, is inevitable. You're invest on a cryptocurrency that's so big, investing large amounts of money is logical.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:28:05 AM

It is defInitely worth our time and money. Btc can be helpful and useful for us, may be not so soon but gradually it can be in the near future. Just be patient in waiting for it to prosper more.
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:28:29 AM

It is definitely worth risking your time and money. Although, it is very risky, but very profitable too. Investment in bitcoin would get you high returns.
Yeah bitcoin was profitable and variable which a big impact to our life.Everything was risky but you should always think that theres no more than online income that give you the best life and that is only bitcoin.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:30:13 AM

Not everything that you see around in the crypto takes up your cash. Goodness better believe it endeavors must be there dependably regardless of what since you need to spend some vitality with the goal that you can transform it into cash or something productive I presume. For the most part individuals think that its exceptionally commutable in the realm of bitcoin and they can without much of a stretch discover most ideal approach to put into the bitcoin and win more than what they have put into it. So be casual and simply locate your correct spot. You can simply learn new things and keep your pace developing so you can wind up acquiring tremendous. Th startling things can simply happen, and on the off chance that they are great unforeseen things then you can simply win the entire circumstance.
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:31:44 AM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is the new tech and communication
of the world right now. Of course it is a cryptocurrency it is
risky. If you want to head in and involve yourself in bitcoin
you should be aware of everything.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:33:24 AM

It is worth risking your money and time. It's even worth it to sell your hourse for bitcoins. Bitcoins are that good of an investment even if it is so volatile, you still get to enjoy the fruits of your investment given that you placed your investments and timed it properly.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:34:32 AM

I think we should do that when we want to invest elsewhere. Bitcoin offers many advantages over other investments, we will be able to get satisfactory results. Lots of people who capitalize their money by investing bitcoin, it will be very profitable. So the time we have will not be useless because we get what we want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: