Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:03:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin worth risking your time and money?  (Read 1781 times)
Pier7

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:44:28 AM

We all know that involving in bitcoin it takes your time and also money.Is it worthy to risk your time and money because of bitcoin?

Even though most people don't even know what is bitcoin, the fact that some people became millionaire because of these investments, a lot of people became interested and jump on board hoping to make a fast fortune. But for me, i think it is worth the risk for my time and money. It is hard to explain how and why the cryptocurrency market rises and falls, but when the users like me still believe in it, it will never die. Bitcoin is the future currency.
joanshu

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:48:21 AM

It is foolish to ask such questions dude.It is always worth to spend time and money on bitcoins .Your hard work  and patience will always pay off if you have enough time and dedication towards btc .Taking risk in life is always worth it as you will always get the best fruit only if you are willing to take up risk in your life and risk is involved in every forms of investment whether it is stock and share or mutual fund investment or whatever kinds of investments you do there is always risk involved and it always depends on the market trends on how risky the situation may be.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:50:10 AM

Bitcoin is worth every time and risk if you know what you are doing and if you understand how cryptocurrency work.
Think about those that invested when Bitcoin was 20$. It was definitely worth the time and also, Bitcoin is also set to grow more in the coming years.

Its definitely worth the time overall.
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:52:33 AM

We all know that involving in bitcoin it takes your time and also money.Is it worthy to risk your time and money because of bitcoin?
Yes it is very worth it , I'd rather spend more time here in the forum to earn more bitcoin rather than surfing in facebook or doing something that is not worth it. I am so thanful that someone teach me here and I won't take it for granted.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:54:58 AM

For me, bitcoin is worth risking your time and money as long as you have an idea about it and how to increase or gain profit with your money. If you are planning to invest a lot of time and money in bitcoin or other crypto currencies, maximize your knowledge first so that you can also gain maximum amount of profits.

emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:02:09 AM

Business is full of risk, life itself is full of risk, so if bitcoin can be a full time job or business were many people make more money in terms of profit or reward then it is worth risking time and money for.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:05:58 AM

Do you think these people especially the people here in the forum will patronize btc if it ain't worth the time and money? Ofcourse it is worth the time and money. As long as your earning, it is worth taking.

Giving your time and investing money in bitcoin is worth it, because it can give you profit.Patience in waiting and time management can be paid off as long it is with you always and you do your job well.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:06:51 AM

I think yes. Many of them spent time and risked their money well earned. Someone took a chance and lost, but gained a useful experience.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:08:02 AM

It is an obvious fact that investing in bitcoin is just like investing in any form of business. And all businesses, as we all know,  have their risks.  Therefore there are risks in investing in bitcoin and just like you pointed out, there are risks of wastage of time, money and effort.
However, I'd say investment in bitcoin is worth all these risks as we all know that there is no gain without pain. Investment in bitcoin will be a successful one if you are patient enough to make research and learn to be more experienced in trading so as not to run at a loss.

pekcoin01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:17:09 AM

The bitcoin is good if you are making money.

The market is very bad right now. The investors were hurt. It's hard to buy and sell.

The bitcoin areas from the higher price will continue to wait
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:18:30 AM

when you start to do business in btc just like any other business you need money and time as the main capital, but at least in btc you will have the working time as you want because you are not tied up working hours like when you work office for example, but where you want maximum results then the sacrifice of your time and money must be maximal, but all back to yourself
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:24:06 AM

no, Bitcoin is not worth risking your time and money if you have no idea what Bitcoin actually is or if you are not willing to spend some time and use your brain to understand Bitcoin. In such case, you should do what you are best at. for me and people like me (who understands both bitcoin and investment market), Bitcoin is the best opportunity ever.
tienigarazz

Activity: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:41:39 AM

Yes it is, base on my experience it is worth it. But giving your time and money its not enough you have to put some effort, and hardwork also. If you do all that it will be more great and the chance of becoming successful in here will increase.
And dont forget to be patient and to be wise.

Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:46:44 AM

yes cryptocurrency is so risky so dont regret if you invest in bitcoin without knowledge this is your fault not them bbut  if you know that taking risk is good then go but my advice is we leave to take
to take the big risk in our life no matter what happen just be strong some people became rich by taking the risk and i think its worth if you hold it for a long time.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:49:14 AM

yes it is. in terms of time, it is worth spending time because youbare earning by just spending your time in joining  bounty campaigns. in term of money I still agree it is worth spending for but I won't recommend anyonento borrow or loan in a bank just to invest. if you have extra money then you can invest. If not join campaigns to earn.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

The best individual to answer that inquiry will be you. Hazard is very relative what can be unsafe to me may not be to you and the a different way. A man who is a tycoon may not feel the hazard to lose nearly thousands yet for a man like me that would already be able to be hazardous. Presently, having said that, I am certain that you realize that Bitcoin is extremely hazardous on the grounds that it is essentially unpredictable and we don't know for beyond any doubt what can occur next particularly that we are confronting the administrative energy of numerous legislatures. The best activity is never to put your interests in only one bushel.
mathiaslivis

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:07:51 AM

Considering the time cost, it is worth taking risks. From the point of view of money, it is more worthy of entry. We all know that all investment costs are required, compared with other industries, the cost of entering the world of encryption is very low, we only need to spend their time and money to join in, as long as you maintain confidence in bitcoin usually can get considerable income. In other industries, you may also need interpersonal relationships, and you need industry star guidance to get into it.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:10:41 AM

YEs,it's worth to risk my time and my money in bitcoin because i prove to myself that investing in bitcoin can really gives me a good return not only in the future but even at this moment.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
inooll00

Activity: 165
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

Yes, I think so. If you have big ambitions and expectations for bitcoin, then money and time will not be bothered to get Bitcoin. Only after reaching this point, people will lose control of their emotions.
perova93

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:29:26 AM

Risk is always worth it because bitcoin is such an asset is unpredictable which then rises then falls and can make your life risky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: