Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:07:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin worth risking your time and money?  (Read 1781 times)
cookuy

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:34:46 AM

As far as the current market development of Bitcoin is concerned, bitcoin is indeed not worth spending too much time. Its future is an unknown number. Those who dare to take risks will leave bitcoin investments after repeated fluctuations. This is very reasonable. However, the development of Bitcoin is also predictable, so the main point is that individuals do not think it is worth it.
cupic

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:36:21 AM

We all know that involving in bitcoin it takes your time and also money.Is it worthy to risk your time and money because of bitcoin?
I think bitcoin is worth the time to learn and invest. I see the value of the bitcoin increase since I knew it in August 2016. When I bought the first bitcoat for $ 600. Its price is 9000 usd. I have not seen any strong growth potential like bitcoin. If you want to learn about cryptocurrency first you need to understand about bitcoin.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:39:11 AM

We all know that involving in bitcoin it takes your time and also money.Is it worthy to risk your time and money because of bitcoin?
Investing time and money in bitcoin is worth to take risk although crypto trading is riskier than stock trading the return also here is so much high that is why many traders are flicking in crypto. but be sure you have a good entry price in bitcoin buy when price is dropping and don't panic when market is bearish.

paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:44:13 AM

For met it's not risking my money and time I m a die hard supporter of bitcoin  lobe to work and spending time to it
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:51:05 AM

i have already realize that bitcoin is fully risky but i think the risk are equally to the profit and i have been tell this several times that this is really worth even though i have to spend more time and focus for bitcoin but i have been get the benefit during involved in bitcoin world especially from my financial side
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:55:14 AM

Worthy because you have the chance to double or triple your investment with bitcoin. Risky, well any form of investment including bitcoin has a risk involve in it. Scammers, hackers and the volatility of bitcoin are risk you have to face if you decide to go on with it.
Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:55:18 AM

In investing time and money bitcoin is worth to take risk because your money can make double or triple on bitcoin in short term of time.
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:54:59 AM

At the moment it's  difficult  to say because bitcoin price is down .If you are a gambler then it's worth it but if not I don't think at the moment.There will always be a risk.

For now I can't assure if it is worthy, but I do believe sooner or later I can gain and earn of what I am expecting.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:10:26 AM

As we all know, bitcoin and the rest of cryptocurrency is a risky investment by nature. You should have known what is bitcoin and crypto investment before you get in. Once you fully understand that already, risking your time and money is not already a big deal.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:18:58 AM

Yes. Bitcoins will always be the best thing that happened in my investment adventures. Bitcoin not only taught me how to effectively manage my time, but it also taught me that investing in a volatile cryptocurrency like this one is worth the risk and the money.

pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:30:15 AM

I do not think so. Bitcoin helped me make a lot of money. There are plenty of ways to make money in the crypto market. and i spent all my time for bitcoin.

Bitcoin is a crypto currency that is widely used in investing, and the future is behind it. If you have money you do not expect in the near future, this will be a good investment. But you also have to be ready to face the risk, because the price for it is not always stable.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:37:23 AM

Risk is always worth it because bitcoin is such an asset is unpredictable which then rises then falls and can make your life risky.
You can’t go anywhere where you can’t find risk. There is no place on earth where if you want to share your money in some asset and you think there would be no risk around me, you are just deceiving yourself. It is dire need of time to accept this fact that whenever someone becomes ready to use his money as investment in some asset, he must digest this fact that risk may damage or uplift his investment.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:12:34 AM

of course. first of all you will not be able to defend yourself if you do not move or you are impatient in life. so it's time for you to work so that you give your time to think that we know all the people who are struggling to find a good return. Smiley  Cheesy

Definetly yes my friend. Bitcoin is something you need to exert more effort and time, and yes bitcoin is worth to risk my time, because I know I might giving my time right now but for sure what I risked will give me a good benefits soon. I do believe in saying thatthat you plant will grow and soon you will harvest you fruit of labors. But in money side in can't share my experience because i didn't invest  money yet.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:14:18 AM

If you fully believe in bitcoins ability, yes it can be worth it to risk your time and money on it. Because it can be a way and lead you to your success and it might also give you the best life living that you want for your self specially for your family. Because it might give you the profit and income that you can't get on investing to any banks and any job that you do right now.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:35:18 AM

For me, bitcoin is good for investment, and it is yes for me because in so many ways bitcoins helps me out from my debts.and I was also establish my self, free from unstable income. Bitcoin sustains my needs and achieved my goals in life;)
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:39:10 AM

Yes it's worthy to risk your time and money on bitcoin because at the end you will agin a huge profit. Bitcoin is like a business theres always a risk and loses, but if you have a knowledge in crypto and know how to handle it then you cannot say that it is risky.
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:46:22 AM

yes, worthy, of course. because we know that bitcoin is volatile and that is just part of the risk in the crypto world.  Risk is quite relative what can be risky to me may not be to you and the other way around.
valterkjellberg

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:48:01 AM
Merited by darkangel11 (1)

All the shit you want to buy is you buying poverty. That's a good thing for guys like me because we profit from you doing that kind of shit living.

I retired at 41 without having netflix or internet at home. Without having a fancy $1000/year smartphone. Without going out for beers with other losers because we hated our lives so much we had to get drunk. Without drug usage.

Now I get to spend 100% of my days doing what I love doing. I get to spend my days with people I love spending time with.

If I want to play video games or watch TV now, I can -- and my time is paid for by my investments paying me.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:53:31 AM

yes is it worth risking your time and money for bitcoin, because is a global digital currency as the first coin in crypto-currency it worth taking risk for and as an entrepreneur you most to take a risky to excel in you business some is applicable to bitcoin. 
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:04:38 AM

in everything that we do specially in profiteering,money ,time and effort is at stakes eo lets admit that the risk is indeed..so if you are really interested to do this then must admit that its not purely earning,theres a chance of losing too since thats the nature of cryptocurrency investing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: