Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:51:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why ICOs fail  (Read 319585 times)
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:12:14 PM

I think the reason why the ICO fails is when no people support there services.
It is a business which if there is no customers the business will die and there will be no more reasons for them to stay in this industry.
JP_crypto

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:19:49 PM

In my opinion, majority of ICO, which has failed, was launched by newcomers who have very limited knowledge of the online marketing techniques and do not understand the need for continuous auditing, measurement and reporting to improve their ICOs. Remember that ICO is like a product or service which cannot survive until and unless you are doing marketing the right way. You need to understand who your audiences are, how to find them, and then convert them to make your ICO successful.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:20:44 PM

There are many ICOs out there, but more than 50% of them fail.
From my analogy, could this be the reasons why ICOs fail?
1. Being too complicated:
If you want investors to favour your ICO, make sure they understand your coin offering. Be concise yet interesting, creative yet not too ‘techy’ and try to explain concepts from scratch. Of course, the detail you go into is likely to depend on your target audience.
2. No unique Use case and lack of creativity:
The reality is, ICOs are not straightforward and with new ideas and concepts arising daily, you need to get noticed and that means coming up with some unique Use case
So, before a developer even attempts to launch an ICO or enter the crypto world, ask yourself: "What will make investors choose this particular ICO over a competitor’s ICO?"
I believe the list continues.
The above reasons are true and are one of the reasons a lot of ICOs are failing. Having no creativity will bring out substandard projects that are too insignificant to even be able to compete with projects that are bigger abd more innovative yet more relevant to the modern day human. In the ICO industry uniqueness is one thing that will get you everywhere abd without it, expect death on your ICO.
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:34:06 PM

I would say that more than 90% of all ICOs won't reach their goals. There're tons of reason why they fail. I think that only those projects that have very experienced teams and really strong fundamental ideas which are demanded and supported by crypto communities, can survive and become another "Apple" of "Microsoft".
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:39:13 PM

The major reason for the failure of ico is because too many people lack the knowledge and experience to develop the project but they jump into ico because they see it as chance to settle themselves.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
orangy

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

If you want investors to favour your ICO, make sure they understand your coin offering. Be concise yet interesting, creative yet not too ‘techy’ and try to explain concepts from scratch. Of course, the detail you go into is likely to depend on your target audience.
The reality is, ICOs are not straightforward and with new ideas and concepts arising daily, you need to get noticed and that means coming up with some unique Use case
So, before a developer even attempts to launch an ICO or enter the crypto world, ask yourself: "What will make investors choose this particular ICO over a competitor’s ICO?"
One of the most important reasons for the failure of the ICO is that the threshold for raising funds through ICOs is lower than other funding options, such as venture capital.
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

The cause of failure may be discord in the development team. Shortened terms, delays in the payment of wages, internecine, not understanding each other can lead to the loss of the development team as a whole. If everything is not quickly restored, then ICO or anyone else will not develop.

Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:46:14 PM

i think its becuase of more ICO are just like a hype, there is no backend business so that's why they fail.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:46:33 PM

Developers should continue with their updates about their developments on social media and other source of information. Investors are likely to wait what to do with their tokens after ICO besides trading them. Less activity from the part of the project team will cause uncertainty and unsureness to the investors thus dumping happens.
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:46:57 PM

reason ico failed the possibility of internal factors,
is developers are not serious work on ico and marketing projects
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:49:53 PM

Today, there are a lot of reasons that can occur, firstly it is a very large volatility of bitcoins, as is the very great desire of investors to still get their invested funds very quickly. And there are still a lot of reasons why the project as a result receives less money.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:53:50 PM

One of the most reasons why an ICO fails is that their ICO prices are too high compared to the total supply. I think a lot of Project teams dont care about that, because they only wanna make quick bucks for their product!
cryptobucs

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:54:02 PM

I think one of the reason is that there is a low or no demand of the product in the market. Also, theres a poor marketing strategy or branding. Other reason is ineffective team behind the project.
idol.vientocdep

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:07:23 AM

In my opinion ICO will be success or fail depend on the their team founder, if they really solid and professional to development their project for sure will success although many competitor in the market.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:23:20 AM

In my opinion ICO will be success or fail depend on the their team founder, if they really solid and professional to development their project for sure will success although many competitor in the market.
The main reason why ICO fail is because some of them are scam and they use ICO project just to get money to someone, so that's whysome ICO are not successful, but even there's a fail ICO there's still have successful ICO we can trust. Also its better to study it first before you invest in ICO to avoid being scam and lose money, and i think its better if you have basic knowledge before you do it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Sendah

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:17:11 AM

The main reason why ICO fail is because some of them are scam and they use ICO project just to get money to someone, so that's whysome ICO are not successful, but even there's a fail ICO there's still have successful ICO we can trust. Also its better to study it first before you invest in ICO to avoid being scam and lose money, and i think its better if you have basic knowledge before you do it.

Sometimes scam ICO are succeed, sad to say but it's true I have a friend who join a bounty and yet it is succeed but until now she didn't get the reward, so the bounty was scam. For me some ICO failed maybe because their project was not good enough for the investors to invest.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vebby

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:22:17 AM

Of course there are many reasons. One of the most likely is because the sales target of the project token is not fulfilled. And some other obstacles, such as the lack of interest in the project, or even a team that works is not maximal.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:43:08 AM

One of the factor why ICO fail is because the team founder can not development the idea of the project to be real product. The team founder only can create road map and white paper, and the road map can not become reality because many reason, like bad management, lack of profesionalisme of team founder and issue of regulation.

Elviragreg

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:47:23 AM

Maybe they are very weak in the media campaign so that less attract the attention of investors. Or there are other obstacles such as less good team and less mature plan.
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:00:50 AM

The more difficult it feels to choose an ICO project that can be successful and not fail. Especially when there is an ICO project that was deliberately made a scam. And one of the causes of the project could fail is because the sale of its tokens did not meet the target.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: