Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:56:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Bitcoin is pretty easy  (Read 1902 times)
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:38:52 AM

Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

https://twitter.com/christopheduh1

Good luck!

Chris

Bitcoin trading is easier when you do swing trades. It is also easier to do some scalping. But when you do day trading, things would become a lot more difficult. Or if you are highly technical in your orders. There are different ways to trade, different approaches. They differ also in difficulty, risk, profit, skills needed, etc. Swing trades are good these days because the market is highly jumpy.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:23:53 AM

If we give proper time and we could understand trading then it is pretty easy and if you do moves with time then you will not suffer from losses every thing is depend upon time management.
Besides other trading sources it is also easy to trade and handle situations over there and is only possible if we know how to handle and run our trading processes. It is a lengthy process too if we start learning about it and then proceeding to trade with it but it is necessary and we have to give it complete time. Without Bitcoin knowledge we are not able to trade and invest here.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:43:06 AM

So far trading bitcoin is still good for short trade or long term trading. Scarping is the best one because the price of bitcoin is up and down and good to have profit.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:29:43 AM

For me,  crypto trading is difficult to get consistent profit because the price is unpredictable. I been learn crypto trading since 1 year but till now hard to make good profit. When the crypto market on all the times high is easy to make profit but when the price reversal to bearish,  is very hard to make some profit.

Sakash

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:20:57 AM

Trade is much easier than forums. But if you trade like a regular trader. Then you can understand that trouble is what trade is going on. You can trade with keeping queens.That would be easy for you. Trade means you have to know all the time about the trade market and keep an eye on it. That's really a lot of trouble for the trader.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:02:29 PM

For me,  crypto trading is difficult to get consistent profit because the price is unpredictable. I been learn crypto trading since 1 year but till now hard to make good profit. When the crypto market on all the times high is easy to make profit but when the price reversal to bearish,  is very hard to make some profit.
especially if whales in action, price seemed on the steering wheel so many traders who become restless. when prices are high, many do not sell because they expect the price to be higher, and that's what the whales use to dump
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:32:40 PM

Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

Good luck!

Chris
Very right , but not every time luck remains with us , we just need to out our efforts with price expectations and also we need to have some better experience to make right speculation .
In my opinion also trading in bitcoin with fiat is a better way to make money .
In the very starting I was doing bitcoin trading , where I was selling my btc at high price and buying at high price but after the come to the Fiat with cryptourrency exchange a big problem entered in this field that I was not able to make better earnings easily .
But now Condition for me comes at the same place where it was earlier , now I can make better earning easily with bitcoin fiat trade even with stable market of the bitcoin .
And also here it is a big factor that everyone in this field has his own concept of idea to make earnings .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
badaovodich

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:34:39 PM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris
I did not trust Forex because I also invested in it and lost 30%. It's not as easy as you think, just press up or down and you have money in your wallet.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:12:40 PM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris

Right , yet only one out of every odd time fortunes stays with us , we simply need to out our endeavors with value desires and furthermore we need some better understanding to make right theory .

As I would see it likewise exchanging bitcoin with fiat is a superior method to profit .In the specific beginning I was doing bitcoin exchanging , where I was offering my btc at high cost and purchasing at high cost yet after the go to the Fiat with cryptourrency trade a major issue entered in this field I was not ready to improve income effortlessly .
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:40:22 PM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris

Right , yet only one out of every odd time fortunes stays with us , we simply need to out our endeavors with value desires and furthermore we need some better understanding to make right theory .

As I would see it likewise exchanging bitcoin with fiat is a superior method to profit .In the specific beginning I was doing bitcoin exchanging , where I was offering my btc at high cost and purchasing at high cost yet after the go to the Fiat with cryptourrency trade a major issue entered in this field I was not ready to improve income effortlessly .
Bitcoin is really simple to trade because it is really popular and all people around the crypto really knows about bitcoin. Trading in a very popular coin is really amazing we can really gain and make thing gonna very fluent way without any hustle of convening others to buy it for good.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:14:00 PM

Indeeed, it is much more easier than trading stocks or any other  currencies on the market, that is one of the main reasons of why i prefer to trade bitcoins and altcoins instead of trading with forex, because it is much more complicated and you need more skills

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:38:47 PM

It is also difficult to predict the price of bitcoin and also difficult to trade bitcoin it is not easy to trade altcoins
because it depends on you when you are lucky in your first trade and eventually lose money in the future.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:15:37 PM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris
I did not trust Forex because I also invested in it and lost 30%. It's not as easy as you think, just press up or down and you have money in your wallet.
not an easy task bro as we may ever have to think for there is some times that you have to be more aware on it like you also just have to think what are some best option or moves that you have to do , and for those who may ever have to begin well a very good luck cause this is not as easy as you think.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:40:55 PM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris

In my own opinion, trading using bitcoins is not easy because you always have to monitor the market in order to earn profit and wait for the prices to pump up.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:42:31 PM

Its good for you that being a newbie it makes easier for you to trade. It needs a lot of knowledge because the market price is unpredictable. You need to focus on the price of it to earn profit.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:56:38 PM

Yes, crypto trading is far better and easier than forex trading. Many forex brokers are coming in the crypto platform. Day by day, People will leave frex to do the crypto trade. Because crypto trade has a bright future. No doubt, Forex is a big platform, But Forex not for everyone where anyone can trade in the crypto platform. Good to hear that you made a huge profit from crypto. Good Luck for your crypto journey.

abc_crypt

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:43:50 PM

Trade in the cryptocurrency market is really much easier than in any other financial market, and this is because the cryptocurrency market is still young. Use as long as there is such an opportunity and until large investors have come.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:56:44 PM

Trading bitcoin is easy but once the bitcoi decreased I don't think it will be easy because you will lose some of your money.
But bitcoin is easy to hold because you only wait the price increase before you sell it and to make a profit.
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:09:53 AM

Trading bitcoin is easy but once the bitcoi decreased I don't think it will be easy because you will lose some of your money.
But bitcoin is easy to hold because you only wait the price increase before you sell it and to make a profit.
Trading is an easy thing to do but making profit out of trading is another thing. You should trust your instinct to make decisions on what coins to buy and what to sell.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:18:08 AM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris
Congrats for successfully earning profit in crypto trading though some of us find hard to when to buy and sell coins it seems you are one of the lucky crypto trader who have a perfect signals t when to buy and sell good luck to your future more trades. i hope i can do the same in the coming days Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: