Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:48:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Bitcoin is pretty easy  (Read 1902 times)
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:45:22 AM

Trading is not even necessary at all just to earn profits from bitcoin. If you invested in bitcoin and it will drastically rise, then expect to have a good profit already. You don't need to trade it to other cryptos because you already earned profit. All you need to do is wait for a time when bitcoin will go down again before you buy back.

kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:16:01 AM

great comparison with Forex, I think so too. Volatility is the same, but it is much easier to predict where the course will go
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:11:08 PM

It will be very easy for an experienced trader but people who don't have much experience will always go into a panic with the ups and down in the market. Mostly experience traders will be making most benefits through the trading because they will manipulate the market.

Yes, an experienced person will trade really easily but I am not sure that it will be the same for the guy who has just entered the market of the cryptocurrency.
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:35:52 PM

Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

https://twitter.com/christopheduh1

Good luck!

Chris
I believe that at this time you should only trade bitcoin, we can all see that bitcoin prices are constantly recovering strongly and but in the last few months are showing signs of slowing down, the market is in cycle Long-term downside and bitcoin prices will likely fall back at any time.

I think at this point you should sell 50% of the bitcoin you own to minimize the risk.
zahrah74

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:01:02 PM

Agreed, because bitcoin trading is so easy and profitable than in other currencies (fiat). Because the value of the bitcoin moves is not fixed, which sometimes moves faster than fiat currency, the price is higher than the fiat currency at the present time it will bring in a lot of money and profitable.

3philong

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:07:46 PM

First, congratulations you have been successful and profitable. But in fact I think it's not always that easy, I bought bitcoin at $11k and now I'm losing half
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:20:17 PM

Pretty simple for those who know about technology. but quite difficult for some people. I do not think everyone can trade btc easily

Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:33:11 PM

Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

Good luck!

Chris

Your doing a short term trading in bitcoin this is a good choice if you have a good capital then its easy for you to earn money by trading. Just be make sure that you have a patience when doing trading and keep calm.

jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:10:32 AM

Yes this is quite the same that I have found for myself when I feel myself confident enough to go and try the actual trading process, I get to understand that the principles of training is simple enough to perform those.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1904
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:11:55 AM

Trading bitcoin is easy but once the bitcoi decreased I don't think it will be easy because you will lose some of your money.
But bitcoin is easy to hold because you only wait the price increase before you sell it and to make a profit.
Trading BTC is easy because BTC demand is just as volatile as the market itself but at the same time is risky because you could potentially lose a lot.

*meoww*
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:33:56 PM

Good luck to you too, mate. It's easier than Forex, but not that easy. Some new traders might fall into FOMO trap and get rekt.

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:00:34 PM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris
You can see that in recent days bitcoin prices have risen sharply and at the current time the bitcoin price has reached the resistance level of $ 7200 and is adjusting at $ 7400. I believe that at this point it is difficult to know how bitcoin prices will be able to fluctuate. But you can see that the market is having very good signals and information so bitcoin prices will probably continue to increase.

oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:08:35 PM

Trading bitcoin is much easier than any other cryptocurrencies. This is all because of the increased number of active markets available. Being easy does not mean that it is risk free. It is highly risk involved, even a small prediction makes the user end up losing big. Need to be more observing to make the best through it.
fight-T

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:37:22 PM

As such, bitcoin trading is quite easy but to get a profit from bitcoin trading is not easy. You have to be very knowledgeable about the market and you can make a profit.
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:47:12 PM

recently there is an undergoing uncertainty in the whole market, some trades were so easy to me as well but last month I was proven wrong and lost a good amount of my capital, hope the easy days will come back

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:09:10 AM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris

In my own opinion, trading in the market is not very easy because you always need to look at the market chart in order to view the changes of the prices which is difficult to sustain.
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:27:06 AM

Good job Smiley

also, trading BTCTC is really easy, you can easily
buy and sell BTCTC and it is available in many
exchanges too. the hard part is by buying low and
selling high.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:48:43 AM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris

Well done for effectively acquiring benefit in crypto exchanging however a few of us discover hard to when to purchase and offer coins it appears you are one of the fortunate crypto dealer who have a flawless signs t when to purchase and pitch good fortunes to your future more exchanges. I trust I can do likewise in the coming days
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:05:05 AM

"Buy low sell high" easier said than done,
at first I thought trading was easy, but it
requires skill, patience, and discipline.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:10:23 AM

recently there is an undergoing uncertainty in the whole market, some trades were so easy to me as well but last month I was proven wrong and lost a good amount of my capital, hope the easy days will come back
The cryptocurrency market is growing, so many investors find it easier to invest in this time. But be careful because the market can fluctuate at any time and preparation is always necessary to preserve capital. It is not advisable to be subjective because you can not predict anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: