Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:18:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptos will die without new participants!  (Read 630 times)
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

One thing is sure and psychological if you are profiting topics and ideas like this does not go through your mind. In relation to the issue i agree with the comments saying that it is contrary, every day that passes more people know and invest in crypto, I'm optimist anymore, the numbers prove this reality and they exist yes fraudulent projects but in general the market always seeks an evolution.

Maybe it will go down and down but never be disappear due to many factors,people and investors that already proved and believe in bitcoin crypto currency. Now it's hard to tell that it will happen.

No its not true that the cryptocurrency would die without new participant. I know new participants will make the market cap become stronger but it does not mean that the market would die without new participant.
Old participant only can make the price survive and new participant would be very great
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melancoly

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

unfortunately I agree with you and new investors must join the market as holder
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:37:50 PM

No, Day by day most of people are joining the crypto. I know the crypto market is dropping from some months but still lot of people have joined the crypto. Every market day by day increases or decreases.

jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:55:12 PM

Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are the future. More and more people everyday want to get into the market and that is grabbing the governments' attention around the world. If there was no future is this market then it wouldn't get denigrated by the media.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

Let’s face it buying and selling cryptos is scary for most people.
Big investors are sitting on the sideline scratching their heads and not prepared to make a commitment.
This industry is in Limbo and can’t find a path!
Exceptional projects will succeed and to be honest it’s hard to find one.
Many projects that have made promises will never deliver: The promoters are just living their lives with the ICO capital. You can think you own a coin that is good but maybe the promoters are just feeding everyone BS.

I think crypto will not ever die.  because the era is getting more sophisticated and the world prefers to use cryptocurrency than real money. ease of transactions, small fee and security in storage will make people switch to cryptocurrency. so I think crypto will not be possible in leave people. just the opposite every year crypto users increasing
koloNikolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 01:05:47 PM

At least investment in crypto will be like the way of diversification of the risks. And from day to day the part of portfolio will grow because crypto market become more stable. Bubble now has the first steps of formation so all the news like "crypto dying" are at least non professional and without any basic.

Fancyax

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

To live, cryptocurrencies should have a real utility that create real demand and new comers. Now they are only living from speculations.

dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:43:02 PM

Nope
Even if that is the case, crypto wont die. Only the price will remain stagnant because there is now new demand.
But please stay positive, crypto isbgoing even bigger day by day

Man21

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:47:30 PM

It really looks scary to buy and sell cryptos if you did not invest first on your knowledge. Its inevitable that there are lots of scam ICO around and a competition of partnership and project development. It really takes time for a platform to evolve and we should know that. Investing and getting your business with crypto currency is all about patience and holding my friend.

Yes its scary if we dont have enough knowledge to invest and how we manage our investment.
Patience to hold your investment is not enough because if you hold with patuence only but without choosing the right one, most likely our investment become worthless.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:55:27 PM

Wow. You seem to be a pessimist. You do realize that Bitcoin and the crypto market has survived far worse situations than the current bear market situation, don't you? Why spread FUD unnecessarily? This volatile crypto market is not for everyone and everyone are obviously aware of the risks involved. Do you really think there won't be any more new investors in the future thanks to current government regulations etc? Would like to answer your statement by saying that Bitcoin is a force that cannot be stopped and it will definitely attract more and more people over time through its growing value.
Well, FUD mostly come out from people who sold their cryptocurrencies or maybe even havent enter the market.
Blockchain is a powerful technology, maybe not everything but it really can improve many things to be alot better.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:58:11 PM

Let's also face it that to the end of last year people were really crazy about icos and it caused a great ico season that's not healthy as everyone is flipping through each ico to earn profit. Heck last year at march there's only less than 10 icos going on at the same time so right now i think the participant is still a lot.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Ember3322

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

For sure majority of current cryptocurrencies will die, not because of low inflow of new users, but because of their scammy nature.Bitcoin survived and is thriving if we view it's development. If cryptocurrency achieves what it was created for as stated in whitepaper of Bitcoin we will have no need for thousands of currencies,only few.
Alex6562

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:42:48 PM

Yes, it is scary, simply of the fact that you don`t have any conformations and bases, because nobody is regulating crypto, and you won`t have any guarantees that your money won`t be stolen or hacked.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:52:19 PM

Big investors are sitting on the sideline scratching their heads and not prepared to make a commitment.
Many projects that have made promises will never deliver: The promoters are just living their lives with the ICO capital. You can think you own a coin that is good but maybe the promoters are just feeding everyone BS.

It is a very valuable experience and I thank you very much for sharing this new experience with me.
I really need such advice, because I often get stressed when the market goes down. Maybe I need to refer more to the field of investment. Cry

Vansire

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:59:08 PM

A lot of Bitcoin maximalists are repulsed by ICOs but I think some of those startups can be successful and actually save Bitcoin from its downtrend. Once those ICOs become mature companies that have users out in the real world, there'll be an inflow of new money. Because to interact with those companies you need to buy tokens, which you need to buy with Bitcoin.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:15:46 AM

It is a very valuable experience and I thank you very much for sharing this new experience with me.
I really need such advice, because I often get stressed when the market goes down. Maybe I need to refer more to the field of investment. Cry

Yes all of us need an advice but experience is the way for us to be more understand what we are doing, like trading experience is the best teacher for us to know what is the next move we can do.
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:14:09 AM

I agree that Crypto will die if there no new participants that is willing play in the market. Currently crypto is in its dire state of survival. Market is down for the longest time in the history of crypto. And a lot of speculations arise that crypto will fall. This can only happen if there are no new investors that would want to invest in ICO. That's why the blockchain  should make a move in making the Crypto world better. The movements of government to control crypto is one good thing. I believe what most of the countries did like making a move towards crypto is a wise idea. It is the golden time for BTC when it reaches almost million dollar value. But protection of the investors were not taken into consideration. This should be the priority for each campaigns. Before making an ICO they should prioritized their investors. A lot of scam were on the loose that's why it makes harder for managers to find investors. The system should be innovated from its current condition. This should be done as soon as possible so to make crypto become one of the most ideal investment platform across the globe. 

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Kennyflex

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:21:58 AM

I think that, this is where u miss the point. Many persons are signing up. The market is bearish because of false news all over the space. Whales and top organisations seems to be spreading panick so as to buy up cheap coins and have some degree of control in the  market
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:27:33 AM

The main thing keeping new money from investing in cryptocurrency is the uncertainty around regulation. Once the legacy financial system has caught up and established the rules the institutional money will start to flow in.

hastag_80

Activity: 392

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:51:30 AM

Will, we can accept the facts,thats sometimes  life is uncertainty,thats why even in our cryptocurrency investment there must be risk,even in buying and selling cryptos  trading,but the reason if that cryptocurrency investment will die if there is no new investor or participants who join this kind of bussiness,my thought is no because  as long the investment is marketable  and profitable qnd doing the good things to there commuter especially those doing ICO project ,the new participants herself or the investor are placing his trust and investment of this running cryptos bussiness without hesitation.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: