Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:44:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Twitter really started what they planned doing?  (Read 408 times)
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:21:20 PM

They spread Fud news and they will implement this on June which is a bear market on that season. If this will happen prices of all market will go down.
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:29:18 PM

No,twitter hasnt announced they will restrict ICO advertisements,so it means theres nothing changed with their terms and conditions,you might be spamming that is why your account was suspended,because the main reason why twitter accounts are getting disabled because it is not following twitter rules,terms and conditions.

matsusomoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:53:30 PM

Logging to my twitter account and doing my daily routine by tweeting and re-tweeting for my bounty campaign, as I was on the verge of this I saw that my account has been suspended. I want to know if this case is similar to anyone here and if No what are the reasons for account been suspended.
Do not violate any twitter terms and conditions so your account would be safe from suspension,you are clearly either spamming or you have posted something that violates twitter terms and conditions,doesnt make sense? twitter hasnt announced yet that they are going to restrict CRYPTO ADS,so it means theres still no changes with their TOS,so you need to follow all the terms,comply each time and you wont have any problem.

cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:02:24 PM

If you are reading the twitter terms and conditions you wont have big problems because the automated surely your are doing spam posting with your campaign tweets that is why you have been disabled,and you dont have anything can do about this because suspended accounts are unrecoverable not unless you are a celebrity.
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:10:12 PM

Logging to my twitter account and doing my daily routine by tweeting and re-tweeting for my bounty campaign, as I was on the verge of this I saw that my account has been suspended. I want to know if this case is similar to anyone here and if No what are the reasons for account been suspended.
You are suspended because you repeatedly violating twitter's terms and conditions that is why your account was flagged as spamming,or if you arent not spamming you could have posted something that the people or followers of yours have reported to twitter that is why your account was flagged,man reason why is using harmful words,of posts without intervals.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:21:47 PM

Dont have any problem here,i have been joining twitter and facebook campaigns for about a year and i didnt get even suspended,my friend told me that we was suspended because he did spam posting,burst postong could be the reason why especially when you are chasing the cutoff or deadline for the campaign you shouldnt be doing burst posting because automated system could detect your account.

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:55:35 PM

I was suspended too few months ago due to spamming tweets,so it means you did something wrong and it could be spam,suspended accounts are unrecoverable so you should be more careful when you create a new twitter account.Read the twitter's rules or terms and conditions so that you wont be having this problem in the future.

bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:04:36 PM

You did something that violates twitter term and conditions that is why your account was flagged and banned by the automated system of twitter,unfortunately appealing to that wont get your twitter accoutn back because they wont reactivate it ,based on my experience there are no accounts that are being reactivate if you are suspended,not unless you are a celebrity or public figure.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:08:54 PM

twitter is pro crypto so probably other reason

Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:25:24 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 05:46:11 AM by Reatim

You did something that violates twitter term and conditions that is why your account was flagged and banned by the automated system of twitter,unfortunately appealing to that wont get your twitter accoutn back because they wont reactivate it ,based on my experience there are no accounts that are being reactivate if you are suspended,not unless you are a celebrity or public figure.

Exactly, you may have violated one of their TOS.

(https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-rules)

twitter is pro crypto so probably other reason

Yes, you are correct,  (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3174689.0)

The twitter CEO says that bitcoin will be the worlds single currency.

So the OP has really violated one of the terms and I'm sure that its not related to crypto ICO or something. Just read the link that I gave above and see if your account falls on violated their rules and policies.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:35:06 PM

You can try to appeal but do not expect they will reactivate your accounts based on my experienced there are less chance of recovering suspended accounts because twitter is very strict with their policy,do prevent this from happening again you should read their terms and conditions comply to it and try not to spam posts.

strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:39:21 PM

They spread Fud news and they will implement this on June which is a bear market on that season. If this will happen prices of all market will go down.
It might go lower though people that post about cryptocurrencies should still be allowed to post whatever they wanted. So it shouldn't go that low.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:42:47 PM

You are violating the twitter terms and conditions and im sure you are because i have been with twitter campaigns for almost 2years and i can say twitter is very eager to suspend accounts which are spamming or posting contens which violated their terms and conditions unfortunately your accont might not get reactivated because you have done something twitter wont tolerate.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:45:37 PM

Today we have seen on the news Twitter ceo and founder told that Bitcoin will be the currency of the world. I believe that Twitter supports ICO and cryptocurrencies. But there are many scam projects. Maybe you violated Twitter rules and thats why you faced with such a problem.

yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:51:47 PM

I would say you should ignore the twitter FUD. Even if ICOs are not advertised, we can still advertise it by doing bounties. Hope the payout increases too

https://cryptotvplus.com
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:56:38 PM

Guy,you might have violated Twitter posting terms and rules to prompt suspension. Please next time you should afford to read Twitter terms and rules before posting your tweets because it will help you to do better. I am not sure your suspension is related to crypto issues.  Anyway you can try your luck on an appeal, you never can tell, the wind might turn your way. Thanks

HOMT