Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:24:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ◄💠►ANN◄►ICO►🔵🔵SPOTCOIN🔵🔵【Bounty】💠✅51% Dividend🔥NEO🔥  (Read 33418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SShikakAA

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:15:58 AM

Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project. Doest it seem realistic, how do you think?
https://swot.digrate.com/report/4c76c2b2-f861-41d2-a12f-d266db45abb6
Cajn1

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:06:17 AM

I cant really understand the full project info. All i understand is it is like coinbase or coinpayments? The way the platform will be develop. But also its great blockchain choice. Less clogging in the blockchain.
clawdiw

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:03:14 PM

So at first when I stumbled upon this ICO I was like: "meh, this service is already provided. not interested".

But after I started reading about them I found out that they provide a lot more: educate the public, fast fiat -> crypto transactions and the willing to bring this whole universe closer to the institutional parts of the countries. By doing this the team and the whole project really contributes a lot to the adoption of this technology.

The inauguration of the Black Sea Blockchain Institute makes me really excited. I think that more than products, new technologies, at this very moment, the people need to be educated about what blockchain does and means. A lot of platforms, apps and Dapps are already there. We just need a voice to direct the people towards this universe that is slowly, but surely emerging. This team is exactly that voice that we all needed. They are continuing what Andreas Antonopoluos (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreas_Antonopoulos) started long ago.

I really respect a lot this initiative and the whole project.

The project already got a great rating on Icobench: https://icobench.com/ico/spotcoin

Wish you all the best!

hiker

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:41:43 AM

I was at the meetup spotcoin organized and talk with the team. Can attest that they have a professional team and we discussed in depth a lot of nuances of their business. They already have a working product and customers, so they will be doing business even without ICO.

For the people who are tired of imaginary ICO products this one is a fresh air Smiley
kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:25:47 AM

What security measures will you implement? I'm worried someone can intercept my credentials and get my exchanges info if I do something wrong
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:24:22 PM

Great ICO - and nice to see NEO!

Really glad to read that you're mining - the green way! Why did you choose Georgia over Iceland? I know many are moving mining operations to Iceland for lots of eco benefits - just wondering what Georgia has that is better than Iceland?
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

How many primary trading pairs will be on Spotcoin’s digital exchange? What about fee for exchange listing? Thanks for answer.
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:57:16 PM

How many primary trading pairs will be on Spotcoin’s digital exchange? What about fee for exchange listing? Thanks for answer.

The fee for exchange listing can cost up to 20 BTC per trading pair. Spotcoin will offer four primary trading pairs: GAS (GAS), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC) and SIBCoin (SIB).
Nisansala

Activity: 384
Merit: 11

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:00:50 PM

WoW amazing project!
These days most of ICO are scam or fake.
But see this ICO. wow great ICO.
rating 4.2 is great. i am willing to invest. therefore to my friend, i can recommend this ico.
And also i have suggestion to the Spotcoin team. There are so many ico rating site. can you add spotcoin that site also, i think it better.
Thank you.

nebes

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:41:56 PM

advertising in all directions. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3203316.0
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:35:37 AM
Merited by robelneo (2)

As per review with the project, I found high interest to promote this due to several reasons:

First is the developers team, their expertise on the field of I.T / Crypto and Marketing professionals. Second is this project has great mission & vision of the future of crypto world and trusted digital currency provider on blockchain technology. Lastly is because of Spotcoin Values which is Reliability, Integrity, Transparency, Self-Reflection and Regional Stewardship.

It is a highly recommended project for the future changes of every financial transactions in the market!
malahivet930

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:34:04 AM

Incredible ICO - and pleasant to see NEO!
Extremely happy to peruse that you're mining - the green way! For what reason did you pick Georgia over Iceland? I know numerous are moving digging activities to Iceland for bunches of eco benefits - simply pondering what Georgia has that is superior to Iceland?
novaedivitiae

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:33:38 AM

Extremely happy to peruse that you're mining - the green way! For what reason did you pick Georgia over Iceland? I know numerous are moving digging activities to Iceland for bunches of eco benefits - simply pondering what Georgia has that is superior to Iceland?

I would guess much cheaper and maybe lower taxes.  Iceland is an expensive country, Georgia is cheap.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:05:25 AM

As Spotcoin private sale is open now , be aware of scammers. Only way of contribution is through official website. Stay safe guys

What makes this project appeals to me are

1. Spotcoin is already part of the smart economy having matured as a market leader in the Black Sea Region conducting over $10M in OTC trade volume in 2017.

2. Spotcoin is developing a complete digital asset management toolkit. One intuitive interface that will provide access to digital asset markets, over-the-counter trading (OTC), mining and payments.

3. Weekly and Quarterly dividend.
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:20:55 PM

Tell me please, what is the current state of development? do you have anything released? MVP, PoC, anything? Thanks for any answer.

Spotcoin have OTC and mining for now. If you read Spotcoin's whitepaper you will find the more detailed information about MVP and future plans
ronin4nana

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:08:39 PM

The Spotcoin investor referral program is up!

1. Sign up on the Spotcoin.com website
2. Set up a profile
3. Copy and share your personal referral link on social media
4. Track the progress on your personal dashboard, including your number of referrals.
5. Earn an equivalent of 10% for each successful investor referral!
Frob1992

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:29:11 PM

Hello! I tried to find out any information but I couldn't. Tell me please, what is the current state of development? do you have anything released? MVP, PoC, anything? Thanks.
ronin4nana

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:23:14 PM

Hello! I tried to find out any information but I couldn't. Tell me please, what is the current state of development? do you have anything released? MVP, PoC, anything? Thanks.

Github:
https://github.com/realspotcoin

MVP:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-thornhill-194817/

Proof of Concept:
OTC since Nov 2016

More in the whitepaper:
https://spotcoin.com/whitepaper.pdf
Xexen4

Activity: 756
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:32:30 PM

I would guess much cheaper and maybe lower taxes.  Iceland is an expensive country, Georgia is cheap.

yeahh i aggreed, most of farming datacenters moved their farms to georgia for legal benefits and cheap electricity.
ronin4nana

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:57:52 PM

yeahh i aggreed, most of farming datacenters moved their farms to georgia for legal benefits and cheap electricity.

There's an abundance of hydro electric in Georgia. Electricity that's not used is waste and the cooler climate helps with mining efficiency. 4500 GPU miners (12x 1070's each) would permit Spotcoin to have approximately 0.1% of the global ETH mining capacity which would enable us to have our own pool. Disclaimer... Yes, we understand PoS, E3's are coming etc Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: