Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ◄💠►ANN◄►ICO►🔵🔵SPOTCOIN🔵🔵【Bounty】💠✅51% Dividend🔥NEO🔥  (Read 33419 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dudov

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:03:10 PM

Guys, will you use 0x protocol developements?
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:12:14 PM

Trust will automatically come when I see the big list of team. Project concept is very unique it will grab attention of investor.
vietnam11399

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:19:30 PM

I would really like to know the rationale of choosing an NEP5 token over an ERC20 or an ERC223, also it's good to see that you aren't claiming NEO as the Advisor which has been a generic issue with many ICOs on NEO platform.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:35:07 AM

Has any thought been given to expanding your activity in OTC trading and Fiat/Crypto trading to include a DEX?

ronin4nana

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:18:46 AM

Private Placement KYC white listing is operational on the website.

Create an account at Spotcoin.com

Go to Private Placement on your dashboard and click "Join us"

Ensure you meet the requirements for Private Placement

Click "Continue to KYC" and fill out the form + upload your supporting documents

If you pass the compliance checks, you will receive and email from the Private Placement department to complete the Simple Agreement for Future Tokens (SAFT) agreement
A56-7W

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:39:59 PM

The FAQ states "All investors will be required to pass our KYC/AML assessment administered by our KYC/AML partner."

Who is your KYC/AML partner?
tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:02:58 AM

Is spotcoin public sale open to US accredited investors? Spotcoin - very interesting project with big future, in my opinion.
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:10:37 AM

Is spotcoin public sale open to US accredited investors? Spotcoin - very interesting project with big future, in my opinion.

Unfortunately no. US accredited investors can purchase SPOT tokens during Private Placement only if they qualify under reg D of the United States.
ronin4nana

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:32:49 PM

NEO's first hackathon in Taipei hosted by Blockamp at Futureward https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PifxOGhojDo&feature=youtu.be
Heartstone (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:02:16 PM

Spotcoin is hosting the annual Black Sea Blockchain Summit on April 25, 2018.

Want to win an all expense trip our summit http://bsbsummit.com/? 
-----

How do I enter?

Simply invite (10) ten friends to join the Spotcoin Team telegram group (https://t.me/spotcointeam

Email the list of friends to info@spotcoin.com no later than 1200 GMT+4, Wednesday, April 18, 2018. 

Be on the lookout for the winner announcement on Wednesday, April 18th 1800 GMT+4 to claim your prize

All participants must have a current passport & qualify for visa-free travel to Georgia

What will I win?

One lucky winner will join the Spotcoin Team from April 24-26 in Tbilisi, Georgia. All airfare, hotels and meals will be covered. Also, the winner will receive a special Spotcoin prize after the conclusion of the summit.

https://youtu.be/2bx_oZbli6Q
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:03:17 AM

I must admit from a completely good idea. A combination of Over the Counter (OTC) Marketplace / 1.1 MW Mining
Facility Fiat / Cryptocurrency Exchange +  Spotpay Retail Payments is original and usefull. I have not yet seen such a thing

I would like to ask you whether you already have planned stock exchanges on which you will be listed and when will it be?
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:37:30 AM

Which sites on the ICO list have you published?
lelam

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:16:16 PM

traditionl ico with higt rating ! so why there is small community?
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:42:29 PM

Please tell me your bounty will last until the end of the ico or will it end sooner? And how quickly then plan to launch on the stock exchange?
tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:19:36 AM

If I find referral for private sale, do I get 10% of his/her purchase as bonus or do I get 10% bonus on my own purchase?
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:21:42 AM

If I find referral for private sale, do I get 10% of his/her purchase as bonus or do I get 10% bonus on my own purchase?

10% of his/her purchase if you refer someone to the Spotcoin private sale - https://youtu.be/b2C5mW7njGw. Thanks for your question.
Heartstone (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:13:31 AM

10% of his/her purchase is correct.

As a reminder to all of the Spotcoin community members, our investor referral program is now LIVE! Please login to https://www.Spotcoin.com
to find your unique referral code.

Watch Spotcoin's Byron Yoshida, talk you through the process.

Noospheres

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:31:19 PM

I have an overall good impression of the ICO

- Liquidity to fiat in the Crypto world is quite the pain at the moment so a solution that eases the difficulty is huge.

- I additionally think the choice to be apart of the NEO ecosystem is a major plus. I believe Spotcoin can complement the whole ecosystem very nicely.

- The team is quite large and appears to have what it takes to tackle this issue

Heartstone (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:00:07 AM

Top ICObench advisor Simon Cocking joins Spotcoin

Simon Cocking

Spotcoin is proud to announce that Simon Cocking is an official member of its advisory board. An expert on marketing, media, PR and digital currency strategy, Cocking has advised several ICO launches which achieved their financial targets. Simon Cocking is also Senior Editor at Irish Tech News, Editor in Chief at CryptoCoinNews, and freelances for other publications. He is currently ranked number 1 on People of Blockchain, and he holds the top spot among all ICObench advisors. Spotcoin is an established OTC based in Tblisi, Georgia and will have its initial coin offering (ICO) on May 1st.

“I have been educating people about blockchain and its opportunities around the world,” Cocking said. “Spotcoin’s mission to make digital currencies work for everyone resonates with me. Of course, I had a look at how Spotcoin plans to do this, and I am happy to join and contribute.”

“Simon is one of those special finds: a true expert who as a tech journalist has a real understanding of not just the potential of the technology, but also gets how it works and is able to easily explain it to others,” said Spotcoin CEO Tim Gick. He has gained his large following by staying true to his journalistic beliefs and steering clear of paid endorsements. His top ranking on ICObench shows both his knowledge and his integrity. We’re delighted he agreed to join Spotcoin, as we know he rejects ICOs and projects he doesn’t believe in.”

In the run-up to the May 1 ICO, Spotcoin has grown its team from a lean, profitable OTC to a much larger enterprise that looks to provide a seamless user experience that simply bridges the gap between legacy currencies and digital assets. Its SPOT token offers 51% of Spotcoin exchange fees as a weekly dividend, and 12% of net profits as a quarterly dividend. The private sale opened on April 10th, withh both public and private sales closing on June 1st.

Residents and citizens of China, South Korea and the United States are prohibited from taking part in the SPOT private and public sales, except accredited U.S. investors, who may take part in the SPOT private sale.

Join us on Telegram at: https://t.me/spotcointeam

About Spotcoin

Spotcoin makes digital currencies work for everyone. Based in Tblisi, Georgia, Spotcoing offers quick access and simple liquidity through an OTC clearing house. Spotcoin’s ICO on May 1st will fund the development of a global, digital exchange platform, the Spotpay retail application and grow its sustainable mining operation. Come join the smart economy at www.spotcoin.com

Take a look at our complete ICO offering here.

Read our Whitepaper here, for more details.

Come join the smart economy at spotcoin.com, where we make digital currencies work for everyone.

Private Sale: open now — Private Placement investors may submit their KYC /AML applications now. US investors will also be required to demonstrate proof of accredited investor status.

Public Sale — Opens May 1, 2018. Residents and citizens from the US, China & South Korea are excluded from the public sale.
ronin4nana

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:45:04 AM

Here's a quick tutorial on the Spotcoin investor referral program. 10% for successful investor referrals. ICO sale starts MAY 1st Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2C5mW7njGw
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: