Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:46:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Crypto end?  (Read 4615 times)
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:19:41 PM

That will not happen at least soon, because total value of altcoin market is very big. Maybe now is the best time to invest or not, new restrictions are considering  by russian government. If the restriction will be approved crypto market get dropped on some %

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
morkovka23

Activity: 123
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:49:19 PM

yes, I still believe and lay fairly high expectations, I think when the market is calm down then the crypt will go up at a good pace

sureblinks

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:58:50 PM

smile! is just like asking will technology go. crypto is technology it cannot go
Harley Quinn

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:04:55 PM

Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end? - When the world ends.
Is it too late to invest? - No.
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down? - Yes but also many times when it will rise and rise!
Do you still beleive in crypto? - Definitely.
What is your favourite Altcoin? - A new coin that will be launching soon!
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:08:18 PM

It is impossible for cryptocurrencies as technology to become extinct, because by taking a look at the great technological discoveries throughout history, all of them tend to evolve until they are gradually incorporated into the daily life of human beings.

The technology of cryptocurrencies is just in an initial phase and it is obvious that in a few years we will see them fully integrated into conventional economics, although I am convinced that the cryptocurrencies of the future will be a very advanced and practically unrecognizable version of what up to now we have known.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:21:38 PM

Cryptocurrencies future is basically uncertain and we can never tell what the fiture holds for it but we can only hope that it is all good and that values will continuously rise. With values way too low compared to last year, i think now is the perfdect time to invest since we get to purchase coins on a pretty low amount.

CherRic

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:26:01 PM

Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Yes, crypto now is popular and many altcoins are appearing as a result of people's acceptance to them. I think cryptos will not end and disappear as it is already part of the virtual world. In terms of invetsing, it is not too late to invets because the coins are still alive.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:44:38 PM

I was very pleased with the one phrase that someone told me at session 20. I can not quote the exact one, but the point was that the crypto currency is not worthy of attention because it only "takes 1% of world GDP." The phrase was said without a trace of irony, and if you wonder whether many new markets could in just a few years of their existence capture a whole percentage of the world's GDP. Therefore, the question should be raised when the last paper dollar will be printed: this year or next year Grin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:48:52 PM

I hope that people who write here at this forum, trust in cryptocurrencies most of all ...personally I, trust in the future of a krypto. Future behind the cryptocurrencies. if to look at how there is a lot of ICO now, the blockchain is present in all part of life, it is possible to tell with confidence that we have already passed a moment of never will return..
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 287

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:54:27 PM

Crypto will never end until whenever there are still interested The government is currently making regulations on the prohibition of state crypto us, but that can not make crypto end

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:00:45 PM

Crypto will never end until whenever there are still interested The government is currently making regulations on the prohibition of state crypto us, but that can not make crypto end

Nothing last forever. Even if crypto would not last forever it will runs longer and more people would benefit from it. Crypto would end if the people would decline and stop supporting and investing in crypto. If no investment the value would drop because of its low demand. In that case value would slowly drop until it reaches zero. Hoping that crypto would not end soon.
pedropendukot

Activity: 196

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:08:44 PM

Not going to happen because some of the countries are starting to adopt and shows interest to cryptocurrencies just like what germany and russia did,these are going to be a massive adoption with these countries,i have heard putin is really interested to the blockchain technology and lets hope that they will create some good application with the blockchain technology.

Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:11:26 PM

The crypto are just starting out, and they still have immense potential to develop. Sometimes it may seem that they are not doing well, because they still have many aspects that need to be fixed, like any new technology. So, I see no signs of imminent death.

DemoonUA

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:11:37 PM

My opinion is that everything is just beginning and a lot of people do not know about the crypto currency, it's time to enter this market now. Everything is bound to be good
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:13:43 PM

The doubt of the end of the cryptomoeda has already passed through the minds of some, but it is not to be criticized or judged, the market is not always our friend and  preach several pitfalls, with this generates speculations and destructive doubts about investing in today for a possible profit tomorrow. However regarding issues the crypto will not end and the possibility of reducing the marketcap is reasonable.
But if we look at the current progress of the crypto coins and its community then we can say that no it will not end and will remain with this world and will work for us till the end of the world. It were the old days when people were thinking that will it end or not. Now it is obvious that this coin will remain and will not end and they are sure that in the future it will take the place of fiat in major fields.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:23:26 PM

Crypto still has a pretty good future, you can still invest in one of the crypto because when crypto price is declining you can take advantage of these opportunities to enter and invest, I always believe in crypto I believe the future of crypto development will be increasingly and increasingly popular , my favorite altcoin, eth, ltc, dash, there are a few more but that's the one I use most often
Pulafripta

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:27:56 PM

Crypto is just starting
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:37:48 PM

i think crypto never ends as long as the internet exist and technology continous to evolve crypto will continue to inflate and spread all over the world. Crypto mind people always believe in crypto no matter what happen they still invest and dream big. My favorite altcoin is BobsRepair Project very promising its a great project.

muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:50:46 PM

No i don't think crypto-currency will end, even with this different predicament around cryptocurrcy it will only help to fine or alternative to this problem and once this problem are solved successful i bet you cryptocurrency will bounce back to it standard
secondly about the investing issues i don't think is too late to invest in cryptocurrency neither i take this as an opportunity of does who have interest and decide to invest this period, because the market price is very low now and when you bring in fiat money into cryptocurrency it becomes hug profit whenever the price bounce back to it standard.
cryptocurrency can't fall down more than it is now, i believe in crypto even at the last point of mine interest and my best coin is ethereum, because of its strong and standard net work.
Zedxxx

Activity: 364
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:55:25 PM

I think cryptocurrency will not die in the near future. Crypto market will be growing because crypto gives many benefits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: