Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:09:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Crypto end?  (Read 4615 times)
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:10:26 PM

No no, crypto is just getting started and you are fearing its end, everything is going to take advantage of blockchain technology and crypto services sooner or later, so crypto will grow into something very huge, just stay away from thinking negative.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:16:11 PM

In the world of high technology I am confident that the future is for cryptocurrencies. All industries have suffered a digital change, other than money. I think the conclusion is obvious.
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:17:18 PM

In the world of high technology I am confident that the future is for cryptocurrencies. All industries have suffered a digital change, other than money. I think the conclusion is obvious.
Even with higher technology the large companies can still disrupt crypto. All these coins won't stay around for all time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
EckhartJV

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:18:53 PM

Cryptocurrency is still a very new technology that is yet to be completely embraced and is till see no reason as to why it would end, maybe one day when the governments collude to completely do away with cryptos will they end but i don't see that happening either, so crypto is here to stay.
KceoH

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:20:52 PM

I think that the crypto currency is the future, at least for the next 5 years. Many still do not know what it is, although many people just heard about it. My forecasts are that in the near future there will be not only a crypto currency, but also will come up with other electronic commercial money, since most of our Earth now sit here in social networks! Roll Eyes
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:21:14 PM

Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Cryptocurrency was ended more than 15 time, starting in 2013 years  Grin

Is it too late to invest?
Late to invest since 2014.

Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
This is nothing know!

Do you still beleive in crypto?
I do not belevie, but I get profit )))

What is your favourite Altcoin?
I love TOP 20)))
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:22:06 PM

No, now the crypto currency is just beginning its ascent!
It's too late to invest in such great tools as bitcoin, but you can invest in cheaper, ripple for example
mariangpalad

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:27:48 PM

Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Cryptocurrencies has a lot of room to grow,it doesnt even reached its juvenile because it is very new technology we could say that this technology is still in its infancy period,not a big threat to the banks but eventually decades from now it would be massively more than bigger to these banks.It wont be collapsing easily because theres a lot of investors who are joining us everyday i believed that cryptocurrencies will eventually replace the fiat in the future.

rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:31:20 PM

I believe that all visionary people should understand that the future belongs to crypto-currencies. As it was with the Internet, which gradually captured the whole world and all spheres of life. The electronic currency will undoubtedly supplant the banknotes we are familiar with, which are often backed by shady resources!
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:39:29 PM

Not going to happen why would these regulations be problem? it doesnt matter because the ICOs will only be affected by these regulations.Doesnt even affect normal users,cryptocurrency advertisements will only be banned with google facebook and possibly in twitter but you forgot there any many alternative advertising platforms in the internet,wont be a problem.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:46:12 PM

Not going to happen because our community is growing so fast,and it wont be easily collapse not with the help of big investors.They wont allow our market to crash easily because they are the first people who would lose billions of dollars.Cryptocurrencies are still in the infancy stage indeed,that is why theres a lot of room to grow.

Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:46:39 PM

An idea never dies and would like to share, returning to the question the crypto became a giant financial system and with that opened doors to several types of negotiation, projects and dreams, contacts between investors, in summary globalizo in great porcetanges the businesses, platforms, systems and even opinions.

You my own speculation i think crypto has no end. For example, bitcoin. It is decentralized cryptocurrency which means no one controlling its price. So it wouldn't die. Several years from now it is be using by most european country maybe asian country too.
Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:48:25 PM

If it has not been removed at the origin stage, it means that someone gets the benefit. And when the Crypto currency has already accumulated a large volume, it will be difficult to stop it.
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:02:14 PM

there is have chances to die the some coins due to not a good projects and don't have market on that coins, but very low chances to die cryptocurrencies and some governments also thinking about launching coins hence there is very low chances to die cryptocurrencies   
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:16:02 PM

Not going to end very soon,the hype is still here and our community is growing stronger expanding every day so lets hope cryptocurrencies will still survive after all of these regulations we are getting from all of the brands and countries,it might be the longest year for the cryptocurrencies because this year will decide which faith we will get in the future.

ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:19:09 PM

Crypto currency is an asset, and is simply know as digital currency that is perfectly work online with a high speed transaction and faster. come to say that, crypto have a great futures that we have not yet started the journey and i believed that every investors have not quite for one day or try to leaved the market trade. Secondly, Crypto movement just started, and we need to invest more, to make the community stronger. 
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:22:28 PM

If it has not been removed at the origin stage, it means that someone gets the benefit. And when the Crypto currency has already accumulated a large volume, it will be difficult to stop it.

Yes it is not possible to stop crypto as it is helping us to improve the quality of life and making our life easier with new technologies and the most important thing is the adoption rate of Crypto as it has reached to a point where there is no point of return

Am I spamming? Report me!
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:24:24 PM

Why would it happen? we are growing so rapidly and the community is getting more solid.Investors and new folks are interested to join our community why would the cryptocurrency ends? because of these regulations it will only clean our environment especially those scam ICOs around every corner that is why these regulations are positive for me less advertisements for these scam ICOs,less chance of getting scam.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:25:01 PM

It will not end, it's a revolution that will never end.
Not too late, just good prices.
Such a chance is always
Yes i believe
Neo, because I earned the most money on it

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
smith136

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:25:07 PM

there's no point on thinking about that, many businesses has started their crypto journey and most of them made a success on running a platform in a decentralized system, remember those people regretting their decision not to invest on bitcoin or selling it immediately 3 years ago, cryptocurrency will not end and that's a reality the only question is how long it will be beneficial and profitable for us.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: