Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:26:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Crypto end?  (Read 4619 times)
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:45:05 PM

It won't end in the nearest future. Crypto only begins it's way

I like the way you put it, crypto will not end its just actually beginning. I agree with this, cryptocurrency is very young and I'm sure more and more people will use this option with regards to facilitate online transactions easily. I'm sure usability of cryptocurrency will increase more and its just a beginning a of new eara, the DIGITAL ERA.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
kiw_91

Activity: 291
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:46:05 PM

crypto will never end I would say. people may think that it will be dead once the price will hit rock bottom. However, seeing it survive for the past 8 years. Even when it crashed previously, it is still holding strong. I believe its nature to be accepted as payment will always live on. There will always be some person on earth that will accept crypto as a method of payment. And the uses of blockchain technology is very much still advancing.
panghae

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:49:17 PM

No its impossible to collapse because the technology itself is excellent the vision also has good points,and i know these big players wont allow cryptocurrencies to collapse easily,it could be the best thing that people has ever had.Decentralization of the money would be the best thing to do like what others like freedom to transact,not going to happen in the future.

guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:21:20 AM

Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

I think it will not die in the near future and we are in the right time to invest in them. We can make more money because they are the new ones and they will survive until they are too old.
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:36:49 AM

Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

I think it will survive for some time and I still believve in it. I like btc and eth most.

Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:59:10 AM

Cryptocurrency will not end, just imagine fiat currency, do you think fiat currency will end that easily? Cryptocurrency is still an infant. The adoption is not even reach 1% of the world's population.
Edu martin

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:20:21 AM

I don’t think it will end in near future
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:38:19 AM

Wow, so many questions!! So, crypto is definitely not ending, the volatility and regulations are all a part of a growing crypto, gaining better shape and form.
It is never too late to invest, keep a market watch and choose from upcoming projects with a great team, strength and vision.
Cryptos are going to fluctuate at this stage and its no point making unnecessary predictions.
Yes, a lot of people, specially in cryptosphere have complete faith and belief in crypto.
You can choose any from the top ten, though Nano looks good.
Fabriz

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:45:03 AM

Cryptocurrencies will be the future of the payment, online and offline....credit cards and banknotes are ended
acell101

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:48:14 AM

hopefully it will not, for as long as the government worldwide doesnt ban crypto, this will stay and continue to grow, apparently it is impossible for the crypto to end because many governments worldwide recognize and accepts it. Maybe many crypto will die but there were others which will remain one of this is the Bitcoin.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:53:04 AM

In my opinion crypto will never end because crypto market still young and will be continuously growing, although many country not regulated yet. This is because crypto given many benefits to the their community. Many poor people can changed their life from crypto, and this is one of the benefits of crypto.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:06:35 AM

I do not think that crypto currency will end, this is the technology of the future. Unless the internet network in this world is destroyed, crypto currency can not for transactions. Then the rise and fall of prices is determined by market conditions, so I can not predict it. And my favorite altcoin is Ethereum.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:19:19 AM

i dont think cryptocurrency will ever end. this will be a future mode of payment. less fees, fast transaction, no empty and useless talks. the end of imperial banking system.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
marydale

Activity: 83

Equitybase

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:21:02 AM

Yes I think so too. Cryptos will end someday just like any other thing in this world more so for those in the digital space.
But this may be too far away in the future, for one good reason, the community that supports cryptos is growing and creating a healthy environment overall. And that is an awesome feat achieved in just a shot time of less than a decade.
So for me, I would still believe in crypto and so willing to invest my time and effort.

equitybase (https://equitybase.co): Crypto Real Estate Exchange
Onit008

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:34:10 AM

In main times, crypto is very good project to work in this statesment. In addition, l think crypto will not be end. Crypto is the one of the most project to get more coin. Many people was very likes crypto in their project. So l hopes crypto will be not end in my project and l hopes crypto will good in the project.
olia10

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:53:58 AM

When will the bitcoins finish? - this issue worries not only those who earn on the production of crypto currency, but also those who are simply interested in digital money. Speaking of the end of mining, several possible options and interpretations should be considered:
Program. Social relation. Economic situation.

Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:08:41 AM

This year is for regulation then the crypto will rise again.Sure will not die in the next future

If this year is for regulation, then how long will it takes to rise again? What do you mean? Until this year ends bitcoin will continue to drop?
Well, I think bitcoin has no ending because there's a lot of people in favor of it. Nobody could tell that bitcoin has an end. It is a digital currency and nobody can control this type of currency.
InvestMen

Activity: 270

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:10:04 AM

The social interest in the crypto currency is very stable. And the trend does not reduce its turnover. Accordingly, it is impossible to talk about when the crypto currency will end. I think this day will not come soon, but the crypto-currency environment is changeable.
Mjc14ca

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:11:28 AM

Everyone has been saying, one more big drop in March, then it should start slowly moving into a bull market. I think the crash may of killed some coins for good. But if you investing in good real tangible companies they should have a good year. The companies will be releasing targets on their roadmaps in the coming months which should increase value. That being said be careful what you invest in, many will die.
breadginger56

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:29:20 AM

I think most of the people here agree that cryptocurrencies will not end, All that I can say is: "You can ban cryptos but you cannot kill it."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: