Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO NEO NEO  (Read 2345 times)
Jana Wood

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:25:09 PM

I like Neo, but I think that his price is even now high. I expect the price of Neo to fall by 20-30%. Wink
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phamduc171a

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:39:04 AM

I think Neo could be huge especially if China lightens up their stance on Cryptocurrencies. NEO being a platform coin that the Chinese government will support to promote blockchain tech.
Markitty

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:49:23 AM

NEO is one of the high potential coins in the future so I recommend NEO should be in your portfolio to benefit in the future, now the price of NEO is still low so this is a good opportunity to buy and keep it.
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:51:33 AM

I'm assuming this cryptocurrency will be able to easily cross the $300.00 mark this year. There's one good reason why this has to happen. NEO held its first developer conference (or DevCon, as it is commonly called), on January 30, 2018. In the crypto world, such meetings are open to all lovers, they are held to meet and discuss the future of their coins.  To get an idea of the devcon-a format (short for English developer conference), you can look at the latest Ethereum devcon, which took place in Cancun (Mexico). It was attended by over 2,000 people, including not only techno-geeks and developers, but also fans, ETH holders and potential investors. It was a chance for the founder and developers to show the world what Ethereum is, what real-use models it implies, and how people can help raise public awareness about the technology. DevCon has given investors the opportunity to look at the results they could expect from their ETH investments in recent months. Returning to the NEO conference, it is very interesting that this Chinese project chose San Francisco for its first devcon program. This gives the founders the opportunity to demonstrate what a smart economy based on this cryptocurrency can look like, right in the center of the world's largest technology center. In short, one would expect more people to want to jump aboard a NEO rocket as soon as they hear about this Ethereum competitor. It is likely that DevCon can give us the next inflection point on the NEO price chart on a long timeframe. Many investors expect a rise in coin prices this year. Former wall Street strategist Tom Lee, who has earned popularity due to his wild bitcoin exchange rate predictions, predicts that NEO could reach $225.00 in 2018. Of course, market volatility and risks have not been canceled. However, I think the reasonable optimistic forecast for the NEO price for 2018, setting the target at $300.00, is slightly higher than that of Tom Lee. Also, do not forget that the platform officially cooperates with Microsoft.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:54:22 AM

NEO is open chain Chinese block chain based on smart contract and highly growing coin.It supports smart economy.Its being traded on more exchanges,easy access to NEO.Its China Ethereum.Today many ICO launched on NEO platform.I have researched a lot on NEO & conclude that investment in NEO is highly profitable especially currently its price is low and in upcoming years if we hold NEO its price would increase tremendously.If the NEO consultant continued research work on NEO i am sure that in coming few years it would be comparable to ETH.What you say.....

One altcoin that can compete with ethereum is NEO. NEO is like ethereum made in china. NEO price right now is 70% lower than highest price and i think its good time to buying NEO and hold it at least untill end this year

xyzxyzxyz

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:03:12 AM

I bought NEO when he was an ant (ANS) for another $ 2. I also bought GAS even when he was an ANT and traded only on the exchange 19800 for yuan per dollar about. And since then I have. But my faith falls, because NOE does nothing to stop being so centralized. And the network is constantly falling.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
hoanguyenn203

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:34:58 PM

Speaking of neo, I was very sad because I purchased a lot of neo at $0.3, but I didn't catch it. Then I sold it all, which caused me to lose a lot of money. The development of neo is very good. Keep optimistic about it
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:19:55 PM

I agree, a neo is A very good coin and its potential is far from being revealed. But what I don't like, the price of Neo is very much dependent on the price of Bitcoin
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:52:49 PM

I bought NEO in February, when it fell. I was very happy, I was waiting for rapid growth, but until now I have only observed a fall. NEO fell 3 times this time, it is more than all the other coins. I am disappointed. How can talk about his competition to Eth?
Eloson

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:28:33 PM

I think yes because Most times,(NEO) has been described as the Ethereum of China without dwelling deep on what this means and why it is relevant to the Crypto-verse.people talk on loosing on NEO,but crypto is all about loss and gain,But don't forget that this is a coin to invest in at an early stage before all hell breaks loose once again in the crypto-markets as anticipated by many traders and crypto-analysts.
rdelaney88

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:30:50 PM

It will interesting to see what happens. With China behind it its not going to be small. Getting paid Gas for your holding is a nice bonus
Hoho29

Activity: 145

HalommmmE is my LOVE

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:03:34 PM

NEO is a Chinese story someday it can go as far as eth did but not now I think after two years we will good market for new possible 0.07 BTC ++ if development continues .
Now people afraid to invest more whatever the project is or technologies behind . 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
xyzxyzxyz

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

NEO is a Chinese story someday it can go as far as eth did but not now I think after two years we will good market for new possible 0.07 BTC ++ if development continues .
Now people afraid to invest more whatever the project is or technologies behind . 

Yes. China has great potential. Already many Hollywood films are shot under China, since there are more fees. And if they allow ISO again, then NEO can fly off into space.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:47:41 PM

Neo is one of the altcoins which starts recovering slowly. Of course i know that neo was once at 100 $ and now it nearly half the price but its coming back and recovering

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐