Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:37:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO NEO NEO  (Read 2345 times)
Xavinle

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:28:14 PM

It's time to forget about NEO. After announced the ontology is already worthwhile to consider. and now just do not buy NEO. This platform of course will not disappear but I am sure it will get much less support now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

NEO is a really quite attractive coin to invest but unfortunately I cannot  buy it because I am already holding ETH and BTC. Generally I thought to buy NEO but I chose ETH because I was captivated of its prospective and I am not a pity at all about my choice but NEO is also a good choice. I heard an opinion that NEO and ETH are rivals but I do not think so because each of them are quite interesting and unique.
NEO has actually been pretty attractive right from the onset and would actually be bringing about some good competition for ETH for smart contract usage. At least, we are seeing how it is being adopted pretty fast and seeing as how some very good projects have solidly been springing up from the NEO platform. I would actually call the two of the rivals when it comes to smart contract, which makes them actually serve similar functions but on different grounds.

jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:25:02 PM

I have a conviction that Neo will be a great asset most especially if the ban on ICO is lifted in China. Though, it may take a few years, I believe the ban will eventually be lifted. I do hope that the developers continues to build the project. The possibility for Neo is endless.
Milla Komani

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:31:18 PM

I still believe that NEO is an excellent and promising coin. I expect good growth from her. I invested in it and now I'm waiting. Moreover, it has a good tendency to grow.
moneytronics
Copper Member

Activity: 70

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:17:31 PM

The NEO project is really a very promising project. I like the fact that the transaction speed is even faster than that of the Ethereum coin. But now the Ethereum is very far ahead and I'm not sure that the NEO project will be able to compose a strong competition to the Ethereum in the near future.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:18:21 PM

NEO is open chain Chinese block chain based on smart contract and highly growing coin.It supports smart economy.Its being traded on more exchanges,easy access to NEO.Its China Ethereum.Today many ICO launched on NEO platform.I have researched a lot on NEO & conclude that investment in NEO is highly profitable especially currently its price is low and in upcoming years if we hold NEO its price would increase tremendously.If the NEO consultant continued research work on NEO i am sure that in coming few years it would be comparable to ETH.What you say.....
neo is good and i believe that you will see a big development of this cryptocurrency people who xreated it are very cleber

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:29:02 PM

I love this project and have invested heavily.  When China lets up on the blockchain restrictions we will see NEO moon beyond any expectations.  The fact that you generate the free gas as well is a huge bonus. 
inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:45:09 PM

NEO is open chain Chinese block chain based on smart contract and highly growing coin.It supports smart economy.Its being traded on more exchanges,easy access to NEO.Its China Ethereum.Today many ICO launched on NEO platform.I have researched a lot on NEO & conclude that investment in NEO is highly profitable especially currently its price is low and in upcoming years if we hold NEO its price would increase tremendously.If the NEO consultant continued research work on NEO i am sure that in coming few years it would be comparable to ETH.What you say.....
Bitcoin, bitcoin, bitcoin Smiley I think that here everyone has their own coin, which is an idol for him. If you think and believe that this coin will achieve such success, why not, you can invest in it. I think that there were those people who were so sure about ether and bitcoin and at one time, they earned well on this.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:52:09 PM

Neo coin is part of my best coin, the project is already successful, good dev and it is referred to Chinese ethereum, i would like to invest more on neo network.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:59:28 PM

With level of FUD that surrounds NEO and Ontology platform, my bullishness on this project has decrease, not saying the FUD is true but we all know how the space work, it all depend on the market sentiments, I learnt a great lesson holding on to my Synereo tokens to this day because it does not make any sense selling something you bought at 33k and now has lost 90% of its ICO price.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Skoroded

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:55:27 AM

I fully agree with your point of view . I also think Neo after some time , will be able to compete with Etherium
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:00:26 AM

I agree with you about Neo  is really a strong coin and it has the liquidity very great in market. I have a predict that NEO's price may go down at 8-9 USD and I will buy lots of NEO at this time

ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:08:09 PM

neo is doing fine in this fall period, especially when crypto in such a dive. i watch neo from time to time and must say it doesn't give up which is a good sign. near to eth

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:21:01 PM

NEO is holding up in comparison to Ethereum.
Most of the tokens issued in NEO platform are professional and potential projects while ethereum platform is crowded by cheap scam coins.
The interplatform exchange that uses NEO GAS for fuel would further increase the importance of NEO assets.
quleyaro
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:27:39 PM

I personally like NEO very much like a coin, for which very great prospects open. In the direction of smart contracts inspires confidence in expanding its uses for new tokens. It is very convenient to use the purse of NEO and display its assets on it. The plus is the Chinese origin of the coin, in the long term the coin can go very far.
qilanadey

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:32:55 PM

Neo has great prospects, the top platform is China. Developed and successful in the region and in the whole crypto-currency society. But still be able to surprise us.
jamesdean35

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:36:56 PM

Neo has recently made successful ads and has begun to increase in value again. the investor will earn money. The neo project needs to improve itself a bit.

bukham88

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:38:10 PM

The development of NEO until now is quite good, but to compete with ETH prices it looks like NEO still needs a very long time because platforms that use ETH are more than NEO.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:49:44 PM

NEO is one of the coolest and most promising projects. I think it's definitely worth investing in NEO cryptocurrency, maybe it will grow more ethereum. In general a good investment coin.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:08:15 AM

It is true that the NEO is a super coin from China and China that has a lot of monster that is definitely a lot too to support NEO in the future.
But unfortunately to beat Ethereum it's very difficult because the price NEO is very far from Ethereum.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █