Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:40:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO NEO NEO  (Read 2345 times)
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:52:09 PM

cool coin with big potential, I like it much more then ETH. +gas for NEO on your wallet - it`s very smart, and fees is much cheeper
You're right. NEO is also very potential and application of NEO is a lot of people love. It is possible for me that the value of NEO will be equal to the value of ETH in the future. NEO can stand at number 3 in the rankings

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Niklomn

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:55:50 PM

NEO has a very large potential.  And it seems to me that in the future the price for NEO will grow several times.
lantruong907

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:20:33 AM

Speaking of neo, I was very sad because I purchased a lot of neo at $0.3, but I didn't catch it. Then I sold it all, which caused me to lose a lot of money. The development of neo is very good. Keep optimistic about it.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:30:14 AM

Neo is one of the best coins to invest. And now the price has gone up, and investors who are now investing can get a 5% profit in just a few hours. both short-term and long-term investment is a very good option Smiley

mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:40:48 PM

NEO has a very large potential.  And it seems to me that in the future the price for NEO will grow several times.

Neo is a good investment option. It is especially worth thinking about long term investment. It is developing very well and in the near future neo has a chance to become a big competitor for eth.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

I bought neo at the price of 100$ then it reached 150$ still I dint sell . Now it’s trading around 50-60$ everytime I am grabbing as much neo. Because I am sure that it is the biggest rival for ethereum for now once eos hype finishes. Neo will pump for sure. Till that I am enjoying free gas by my neo holdings.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:31:34 PM

Thats true for sure ! even now NEO is undervalued and its a good time to buy NEO as it going to be huge very soon... Chinese market is mooning market also

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Jpja

Activity: 150
Merit: 29

Happy mother of 5 children

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:46:58 PM

I think that in the investment portfolio you need to have both NEO and Ethereum. Apparently, NEO can become Chinese Ethereum and grow in price very much.

👉🏼 Relictum Pro – touch the future now!
https://relictum.pro/
Nefarious

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:53:46 PM

I have a fairly diverse investment in crypto but NEO is definitely my largest holding & is the project I feel most bullish about for the long-term. Looking at coinmarketcap, i'm surprised at how comparatively undervalued it is compared to other projects in the top 20, but that's just giving me a chance to buy more on the cheap so i'm not complaining!
Olano

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:11:30 PM

I also really like Neo and I buy this coin. But the price of Neo depends heavily on the situation in China. Now there is a ban on ICO. This greatly restrains the price of Neo. If China is allowed ICO, the price of Neo can grow very much.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

I say, no

and not just because some of my smart friends says so, but just because it has a shutdown button?

and also, is it even decentralized?

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
henry1997

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:14:12 AM

Thats true for sure ! even now NEO is undervalued and its a good time to buy NEO as it going to be huge very soon ,  n the end, NEO and Ethereum aim for a similar role in the crypto community. Both want to be a platform for the new internet: for DApps (Decentralized Apps), ICO (Initial Coin Offerings), and smart contracts. NEO is working towards developing a product for the future. It is not only rebranded from Antshares to NEO in June of 2017, but they refocused their marketing as well - with enormous success. Neo's objective, while ultimately utilizing many of the same technologies as Ethereum, is to be the platform for a new smart economy.

so it's my response NEO will continue to grow by bringing up a new platform if NEO has been supported by its own country of China I am sure that the NEO token will broadcast well in proportion to ETH
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:04:14 AM

Neo is really have has potential to grow like infrastructure. They collect a lot of open source supporters and it like a sect. So many ideas they have. Neo not only for China or Asia startups, they have the main developers from other countries.
vivuta106

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:47:35 AM

NEO community grows every day, more and more amount of ICOs using NEO Blockchain appears.
As a bonus - you get free GAS: for example it is enough to hold NEO on hardware wallet to get this opportunity. I prefer NEON Wallet + Ledger Nano S combination.
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:57:49 AM

NEO is open chain Chinese block chain based on smart contract and highly growing coin.It supports smart economy.Its being traded on more exchanges,easy access to NEO.Its China Ethereum.Today many ICO launched on NEO platform.I have researched a lot on NEO & conclude that investment in NEO is highly profitable especially currently its price is low and in upcoming years if we hold NEO its price would increase tremendously.If the NEO consultant continued research work on NEO i am sure that in coming few years it would be comparable to ETH.What you say.....

As you said, neo has many good feartures, and I think it is a high possibility that it will has a great future. And also, I think this term is very suitable for buying neo.
giancarlo01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:06:19 AM

NEO is open chain Chinese block chain based on smart contract and highly growing coin.It supports smart economy.Its being traded on more exchanges,easy access to NEO.Its China Ethereum.Today many ICO launched on NEO platform.I have researched a lot on NEO & conclude that investment in NEO is highly profitable especially currently its price is low and in upcoming years if we hold NEO its price would increase tremendously.If the NEO consultant continued research work on NEO i am sure that in coming few years it would be comparable to ETH.What you say.....
Surpassing Eth in the near future could be easily achieved,  NEO engaged in a partnership with 18 major financial institutions along with cryptocurrencies like Red Pulse, Nex, Qlink, and several others. Such partnerships are likely to provide more exposure to this coin and eventually increase its circulation.
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:15:49 AM

Neo is one of the best coins to invest. And now the price has gone up, and investors who are now investing can get a 5% profit in just a few hours. both short-term and long-term investment is a very good option Smiley
yes, I agree with you NEO is one of the coins that have a high potential in the future, NEO has advanced technology so I'm sure NEO will continue to grow and become bigger in the future.
lghdt943

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:30:13 AM

NEO is still a relatively potential currency. It is based on smart contracts and highly developed coins. Compared to Ethereum, individuals feel that they may surpass Ethereum in the future.
The current price is lower than Ethereum and it will be easier to invest. We can buy more neo
Now that there are many icos released on the neo platform, I believe there will be more in the future.
Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:37:02 AM

NEO has a lot of potential in the future very good development from time to time and more and more fans so I'm sure the future of NEO is very bright and suitable for investment use.
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:13:08 PM

I total suitable with the truth that NEO is a real bright strike and I anticipate that it is elementary to purchase it championing a long-term conception on intermediate championing a year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: