Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:59:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin legal  (Read 1167 times)
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:46:57 AM

bitcoin legal policy depends on each country, because so far many countries that legalize bitcoin and some that do not legalize bitcoin. bitcoin is still in the speculation of pros and cons in various countries. but I think many citizens use bitcoin
Bitcoin has proven to be a controversial issue for regulators and law enforcers, both targeted this technology with the purpose of controlling its use. Bitcoin's legality depends on who you are, what you are doing with it, and where you live. Despite this never-ending issue, we must be accountable in every action and decision we take and make.
Somratbd

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:26:36 AM

I think bitcoin will be treated as a country in the country by the judiciary as long as the ban is not announced. Some countries of the world have not yet penetrated through the bitcoin Act. Again at the end of the law. So cryptocurrncy.
Jones12

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:17:06 AM

Bitcoin legal or illegal it depends on your country government if it allows legal then it legal . most of the country btc adopt legal .
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:37:58 AM

Bitcoin legal or illegal it depends on your country government if it allows legal then it legal . most of the country btc adopt legal .

Yeah, it always depends on a country and its government in letting bitcoin as legal or illegal. And one of my country is allowing bitcoin exchange with limits with is not capable in modes of payments as government really governs the good of his people which i can say to the whole world were very favorable in engaged in cryptos as way of help to get earned because they think it brings a big impact into a financial needs of a family.
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:40:03 AM

I think this very big question until now,because so many countries are not declaring bitcoin as legal.
but almost all people in the world accept bitcoin as money easily. and its all depend on government how they interpret bitcoin
valterkjellberg

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:41:33 AM

To the best of my knowledge, Bitcoin has not been made illegal by legislation in most jurisdictions. However, some jurisdictions (such as Argentina and Russia) severely restrict or ban foreign currencies. Other jurisdictions (such as Thailand) may limit the licensing of certain entities such as Bitcoin exchanges.
Regulators from various jurisdictions are taking steps to provide individuals and businesses with rules on how to integrate this new technology with the formal, regulated financial system.

But have you come to think of it... Whether Bitcoin can be used for illegal Activities...
What are some ways you think it can be used for? (illegal Activities) mention some.

It isn't just the brand name. A decentralized ledger isn't worth much if it isn't secure, if it can be altered on a whim by bad actors. Getting your created token to be secured by 25E hashes per second like Bitcoin would be essentially impossible.

This is precisely why so many crypto tokens created today don't even attempt to create their own blockchains, but rather choose to piggyback on another more established, more secure blockchain. That way they are able to enjoy the security of the host blockchain without the need to bootstrap the kind of security possessed by Bitcoin --- a level of security virtually impossible for any new crypto to achieve.

You aren't going to have an indefinite period of new blockchains being created. This time period is the window during which that is happening, after which only the established blockchains will persist and all remaining action will take place on higher layers.
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:47:00 AM

Bitcoin is legal or not, it depends on the government's policy of the country, although now in my country bitcoin still not legal, but the government in my country, does not prohibit to have bitcoin, so even though bitcoin masi illegal in my country but I can still use bitcoin as an investment tool.

jerrysmith

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:16:20 AM

most of the country declare Bitcoin is legal . if your country government accept it legal then it legal my country btc trading and investing both legal so i am very lucky to invest my money legally in crypto currency.
SamuelSL

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:56:53 AM

Bitcoin is legal depend on the country which is government can permit btc in their country, but many countries have accept bitcoin
Suxipo

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:08:18 AM

In my country, Vietnam, crypto currency is not allowed to use to buy/sell products/services. However, our government does not mention if it's illegal to keep crypto currency. That's why we are still very careful when buying/selling crypto currency from/to other people.
jeldzrey16

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:21:25 AM

it depends where country you were, some treat bitcoin as illegal, some legal. But in many ways, bitcoin can be legal when your governments arent allowing it.

▀▀ ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀▀ ITSMYNE▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀
Downloadlink

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:35:37 AM

in my opinion is not a scam, because if it's a scam we should not be able to withdraw so in my opinion I can not say that this bitcoin scam ..
xhoondilan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

Bitcoun really is legal. But, this cryptocurrency can use in illegal ways like money laundering and financing terrorist. Thats why some pf the country or nation ban this kind of currency to prevent some illegal activities. 
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:40:07 AM

You should read the articles on the crypto market; you will know what is happening that the world government is scared. Many of the illegal arms trafficking, human trafficking, drug trafficking and their payment methods are crypto because they do not need intermediaries for these transactions. Many criminal organizations use Crypto to call for support for their organization, to fight the government.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:40:19 AM

In some countries, bitcoin is legal while some banned it. In my case, my country is in between. There is really no law or regulation regarding it which means we are allowed to use it. The government only warns us to be careful dealing with bitcoin and people online because there are several scams nowadays.

espiapogi1994

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:47:46 AM

bitcoin as you know how to use it correctly
 many countries are banned bitcoin for reasons not the same amount of money in each country so there are only a few countries that bitcoin is legal Smiley
dedelp01

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:11:19 AM

I think because crypto is hard to control by the government, some people can get bitcoin without the government noticing it. It is anonymous.

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:12:09 AM

Of course it is legal. As long as you report your earnings and pay the appropriate taxes then you will have no problem.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

If they use this so your business only can answer if it's legit or legal so this is legal for me because i use this in a lot variety of payment method and i use this because i can rely some of my needs in life so that's crypto can brings to me so this is legal.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:41:42 AM

I think BitCoin is legal.
Those who ask this question think BitCoin is illegal?
You can send money at any time you want at a low price. Is there anything as beautiful as this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: