Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:12:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin legal  (Read 1167 times)
dodz031718

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:55:38 AM

Previously our government determined that Bitcoin trading was illegal. But the accumulation of Bitcoin as a kind of personal property is not a problem.To make decisions about bitcoin whether it will be illegal or prohibited including my country because here bitcoin more in priority as a digital investment.
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:01:52 AM

depends on the legislative system of a particular country) In some countries, bitcoin is legal, somewhere not. But it does not matter over time, everyone will use bitcoin
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:03:37 AM

Its hard to say bitcoin illegal or legal because bitcoin doesnt depend on government regulation. I am prefer said that bitcoin is internet currency. Illegal activities doesnt related with bitcoin but its depending on user.
As we know, illegal activities in this world dominate by dollars because dollars used in most country and bitcoin used by not many peoples and there is no proof of it
finist4x
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:29:54 AM

To the best of my knowledge, Bitcoin has not been made illegal by legislation in most jurisdictions. However, some jurisdictions (such as Argentina and Russia) severely restrict or ban foreign currencies. Other jurisdictions (such as Thailand) may limit the licensing of certain entities such as Bitcoin exchanges.
Regulators from various jurisdictions are taking steps to provide individuals and businesses with rules on how to integrate this new technology with the formal, regulated financial system.

But have you come to think of it... Whether Bitcoin can be used for illegal Activities...
What are some ways you think it can be used for? (illegal Activities) mention some.

Illegal Activities are the base desires of ordinary people.
In their hands, cash and non-cash assets become illegal.
The instrument itself is a hostage of intentions!

Audit Smart Contract
{
 F    R    E    E

- AI - Audit tools
}
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -

#  DEVto
#  Tumblr
#  Medium

--
--
--
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
--

Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:36:47 AM

To the best of my knowledge, Bitcoin has not been made illegal by legislation in most jurisdictions. However, some jurisdictions (such as Argentina and Russia) severely restrict or ban foreign currencies. Other jurisdictions (such as Thailand) may limit the licensing of certain entities such as Bitcoin exchanges.
Regulators from various jurisdictions are taking steps to provide individuals and businesses with rules on how to integrate this new technology with the formal, regulated financial system.

But have you come to think of it... Whether Bitcoin can be used for illegal Activities...
What are some ways you think it can be used for? (illegal Activities) mention some.

Bitcoin is used for both legal and illegal activities. why many countries are not accepting Bitcoins means this is the reason it is more used for Illegal activities like Funding terrorist activities, money laundering, drugs dealing etc.Though bitcoin or any other crypto can still be used in illegal activities. Such as trading money that is gained illegally or scamming some people.
Lebovsky

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:42:18 AM

It is impossible to say that bitcoin is approved by many countries, but it is also not banned. Now cryptocurrency is only being looked after as a promising financial instrument. But there are some nuances that are not beneficial to the state. And it is natural that a decentralized system that cannot be controlled will be used in illegal activities.
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:48:44 AM

Some countries are implementing bitcoin as for my state and some countries too are not recognizing bitcoin still doubting to be more specific. But we know that someday bitcoin will be use , not just an investment or an asset but a currency , and it depend on the country if they're legalize the bitcoin as of now there still left countries who haven't legalizing bitcoin.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nanda1280

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:53:22 AM

is Bitcoin legal? Today, many policymakers in the world already know about digital currencies like Bitcoin, but many of them have not made legal or legal rules about digital currency because of the complexity of digital currencies like Bitcoin - whether Bitcoin should be set as one currency ? Payment instrument? Or investment assets? Therefore, from late 2013 to 2014 many warnings and directives from central banks and financial policy-making authorities in various countries have warned that Bitcoin has not been recognized by the state as an investment asset, instrument of payment or a valid currency.
pandanpanda

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:57:26 AM

Today, many policymakers in the world already know about digital currencies like Bitcoin, but many of them have not made legal or legal rules about digital currency because of the complexity of digital currencies like Bitcoin - whether Bitcoin should be set as one currency ? Payment instrument? Or investment assets?
B@rry@llen

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:40:45 AM

In some other countries it is legal. But in other countries it is not legal. That makes sense at all.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:17:39 AM

Yes bitcoin is legal on some countries, in my last check on the web, 15 countries have legalized bitcoin, some countries like japan, italy, canada, uzbekistan, and more countries, one country I know that banned bitcoin is china, and some more countries out there, I just hope that governments would learn to see the true potential of bitcoin and how helpful it is to a country and to a person.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:24:43 AM

Yes bitcoin is legal on some countries, in my last check on the web, 15 countries have legalized bitcoin, some countries like japan, italy, canada, uzbekistan, and more countries, one country I know that banned bitcoin is china, and some more countries out there, I just hope that governments would learn to see the true potential of bitcoin and how helpful it is to a country and to a person.
I agree with you on this issue, Bitcoin is getting legal day by day around the world and people are taking it seriously because of the popularity and profitability. I think Bitcoin will be legal in many countries within this year because most of the countries are taking this cryptocurrency platform as a sole consideration.
esa2782

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:32:12 AM

well in some countries such as japan and US, bitcoin is accepted and can be used  legally but still in many countries bitcoin is banned because for many reason, illegal activities is one of them, for example, drugs and money laundering are two of the major concern i guess for the government to ban bitcoin.
Topek3

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:33:37 AM

Bitcoin is in the raise of getting popular on more countries

The other countries say the bitcoin are elligal because of their goverment says the bitcoin is scam no trust only doubt .
anisuzzaman99apu

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:39:00 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular. Bitcoin is in the raise of getting popular on more countries.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:40:37 AM

Bitcoin is definitely legal, and it made because of a main reason, to make our way of living easier and faster. Bitcoin is a currency, in which it is only a kind of money that usually used by human to buy things, pay bills etc. I think the problem is the lack of knowledge of the government that banning the bitcoin in their country. The point is the government must ban the illegal activities than banning the bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:00:57 AM

of course it is legal it's just a lot of people who say illegal because many used to put the proceeds of crime into the bitcoin is actually legal and trusted that bitcoin.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:04:25 AM

As bitcoin was discovered a long time ago it has a lot of potential for the community and serve the people in easy transaction site. I'm just hoping in near future it will remain and still exist because as long as bitcoin regulates and maintain the gaining its help the individuals by gaining good moneys.Bitcoin is legal in a country except china ,it depends on our governments law but so far in my country bitcoin is having good thoughts.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:06:02 AM

Bitcoin has not been legalized until now. But at least Bitcoin is not banned, I can still use Bitcoin that I have even though the status is not legal in my country. But keep in mind also that Bitcoin can also be used for illegal activities because of the nature of Bitcoin transparent this so very easy to use for things that are not good. But I do not want to use Bitcoin for illegal activities. I will use Bitcoin as best I can.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:17:07 AM

Bitcoin is in the raise of getting popular on more countries
Honestly I dont care if its legal or not as long as I have an income of bitcoin which in my part can make it legal that I'll do my best to achieve it and become famous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: