Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:16:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will every crypto coin survive?  (Read 10762 times)
samtarly

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:26:23 PM

I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
I already read your idea somewhere here in the forums with that exact percentage of coins might not survive the market in the future, anyway i think so too, there's a lot of crypto from the past that has no trading volume, i believe a continues development might sustain the life of a coin with this harsh market condition and proper selling of the news of the coin will make it stay alive.

cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:26:31 PM

Not all,of course there are coins that wont survive especially those shitcoins that doesnt have any good working product/services that might be useful to our daily lives.I personally loved to see the market having less coins compare today that we have bunch of shitcoins and projects that doesnt have any good application to our lives.
Budi kusuma

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:30:18 PM

only coins that have high existency will be able to survive and people will invest a lot in the coin
habaratbu

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:30:51 PM

When bitcoin's price gets another ATH im sure most of the shitcoins in the market will eventually die,wont have value because 1satoshi could rise upto $5 each and it is very possible when bitcoin's going to be $50k or more ,these altcoins will surely die and some might surivive but it wont happen in the near future,altcoins are being traded with bitcoin so it means bitcoins will always be the references of its prices.

ciciliacrypto

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:34:53 PM

nope 60-65 percent  will not survive.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:42:22 PM

I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
There is a low percentage of coins that will survive in a long run. Maybe, the top listed coin in CMC can survive even in a decade but I think most of the cryptocurrency that listed in exchanges will just bullish right now and soon may be lost their value.
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:54:03 PM

95% is a huge number of coin to be worthless and i am not agree with that, i believed that many coin will be more worth it to invest and all investors are become more richer in the future with the help of crypto currency.
Why many people are negative thinker about crypto, i think they are not a real investor.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
Crypto_circuit

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:56:05 PM

Well, I cant give you a figure/% right about now, the space is still very new and ideas are pumping out each day, but I am certain about a fact, that sometime in the future projects would have to collaborate to form one entity, in order to survive in the space.

The space is still new and a lot may happen, or things might go wrong but we can't be certain on what would happen, but I am still in the space and I believe in blockchain

Live on crypto

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:56:38 PM

Why don't you believe that people will use ICOs as a way of payment for purchase goods or services?
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:23:40 AM

It sounds reasonable and we should find out the good ones to make more money.
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:29:33 AM

I think only the good one can survive and only they can bring us more money. They are the good ones and we should believe in them.

Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:09:38 AM

I fully agree with you. Too many coins now have no goals other than one - to cash in on investors.
I believe that crypto coins having their own blockchain have a high chance of "surviving." Such coins can be attributed to the ether, decred, cordano, semux, neo ... etc.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:52:03 PM

I think 15-20% will survive in next 5 years. The rest will die and be replaced with new coins (which will also die with the time). That’s life, cryptocurrencies come and go. Only BTC remains unfading and immortal.
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:53:59 PM

%95 is a good rate in my opinion. There are a lot of crypto currency and they can not survive all of them.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:11:05 PM

I think 15-20% will survive in next 5 years. The rest will die and be replaced with new coins (which will also die with the time). That’s life, cryptocurrencies come and go. Only BTC remains unfading and immortal.
Maybe this percentage was successful and fully developed by the owner and it is long-term survival in the marketcap.
But mostly coins are become shit coins after the ICO end months later the coin is going to die, so not all crypto is survived in the marketcap if they did develop very well.
No doubt that bitcoin only will long last at the end.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
KevinClarkson

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:42:55 PM

https://t.me/TradeToken

https://trade.io/
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:54:11 PM

Not all are going to survive and only those useful altcoins are going to surive in the future,those platforms like ethereum neo,etc are going to be exist few decades if most of the countries has already accepted cryptocurrencies,and theres no doubt on it We should be doing our best to adopt this technology so we can be more wealthy in the future.

Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:59:25 PM

Well, not all the crypto currency will survive the test of time as many alternatives crypto are shit coins without value to show whether they exist or not and as such those are type crypto coins that will not survive in the long run.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:03:55 PM

It seems to me that out of all the projects, the test of time will be a percentage of 20. Many developers will interrupt their projects, when a competitor appears in the market, with more successful implementation and aggressive advertising.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:08:31 PM

Of course there is not a lot of garbage got divorced! Everyone has no chance to survive a coin of 100 plus minus a couple of pieces. A lot of fraudulent coins

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: