Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:29:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will every crypto coin survive?  (Read 10762 times)
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:09:13 PM

Not all the coins that started out this year will survive till the end. Others may die out n some will stay strong.

Adoption is very much important for any coin or token to stay strong. Once it's not there, 0 then down down it will go

https://cryptotvplus.com
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:21:52 PM

It seems to me that out of all the projects, the test of time will be a percentage of 20. Many developers will interrupt their projects, when a competitor appears in the market, with more successful implementation and aggressive advertising.
It could survive but it's up to the investor of that particular coin. If he has all the funds to continue,then that particular coin is surviving. Some coins have died already because of smaller funds but fpr those good coin in the market,like airdrop,litecoin and etc. These coins are also promising in terms of holding them. That means every crypto coin survive depending on the management of that particular campaign and investor.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:26:20 PM

In my opinion we are being pessimistic about the future of altcoins and we are now sure that 60% can disappear from the markets at any time. With this information we also have in mind that there are many copies of projects, identical coins and practically with the same functions and public target. However, we can not forget the possibility of these coins disappear and new concepts of coins appear, surpassing the real number of coins in the crypto world.
Family2930

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:35:51 PM

I am not agree with you , Sorry. Because i Think Crypto coin will survive. Yes, many coin will scam too but i more than 60% Coins are very strong in the crypto market now. Without them Crypto market won't reach big market cap.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:46:08 PM

50% will survive if there is no altcoin then crypto world is not fun and crowded. The presence of altcoin helps crypto market become crowded and exciting where we can confuse to choose which coin will produce.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:47:00 PM

Yes,  I would agree with you and I think not all crypto coins will ever survive wherein if it lacks advertising and people had limited information on it then definitely it may not be able to survive in this very competitive world of cryptocurrencies.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:51:06 PM

I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

I think that we should be happy in 20% of the coins survive. Simply, we have way too much scam and more unrealistic coins that are maid for profit only.

kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:51:53 PM

I think that about 70 percent of the coins will not be able to survive, and 70 percent is because not all coins are used as payment.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:54:55 PM

Greetings, I believe that the entire market of crypto-currencies will grow as the sphere of crypto-currencies is quite promising and a large amount of money flows into it. We will wait for it

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
c4ptch4

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:00:28 PM

I agree with you, because not all altcoin will last for a long time even some of them do not have this possible value because of the increasing amount of competition with the same concept
Zudalar

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:06:58 PM

Yes,  I would agree with you and I think not all crypto coins will ever survive wherein if it lacks advertising and people had limited information on it then definitely it may not be able to survive in this very competitive world of cryptocurrencies.
Coins don't need any advertising. The people that use Bitcoin just see what coins that they can trade with on an exchange, the only thing that needs promoting is the coin exchange websites.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:15:04 PM

I agree with you, because not all altcoin will last for a long time even some of them do not have this possible value because of the increasing amount of competition with the same concept
No one knows if they have value on the next few years. There's alot of people in the cryptomarket and many money will flow on this crypto craze. We are billion people in this planet and we can use all of them in the next few years.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:15:23 PM

There is no doubt that not all crypto coin will survive. Only those coins that are perceived by existing and potential investors will stand the test of time. And that is the more reason why a prospective investor should assess its investments in crypto not only on short term basis but also on long term basis
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:21:51 PM

The main reason we have so many coins not surviving after some time is because so many of these coins are either shit coins or there are some that the developers created them for the purpose of profit. By the time they have realised the intended profit, they then abandon the project and move on with another. Nonetheless, i have seen some very good ICO that up until now, they are still very much active in the market.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:23:46 PM

IMO, in 2019, the unlikely altcoins at present I think will deindex off the exchange floors as well as Coinmarketcap. And the market will only be left with the potential cryptos for investment. I think there will be only about 50% of cryptos remaining in the market in 2019 as there are a lot of potential coins on the market that is puzzling investors.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:24:00 PM

I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
but no one ever knows how to predict which coins u will enter the real market? such as luck that might come when we choose at random
I think 60 percent will die, just.
Coins do not necessarily participate in external trading systems. You can and only within the platform itself.
60%? that means more than half the crypto coins will be gone, but I think it will grow again after the old coins are gone
leezay

Activity: 363

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:26:00 PM

Absolutely not a chance. The good coins are just a fraction of all. We will have more than a half of the market dead in just a couple of years.

HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:29:04 PM

I still wait moment when will be million tokens\coins for everybody and that will be good because everyone will can accept own coin\tokens for own work. Without emission, without management from whales.
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:50:52 PM

nope,only few of these coins are going to survive as theres a lot of shit coins in the market that doesnt have any use at all,most are copy of bitcoin with some tweaks like what doge is,and other shitcoin in the market that is why you should be carefully picking good coins over these thousands of shitcoins in the market so you wont waste your time and effort.

matsusomoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:55:59 PM

You are right,most of these altcoins are worthlesss that is why i strongly believe that only those worthy coins will survive in the future,platforms such as ethereum and neo should be seen in the future,because these platforms are the future and the most commonly used platforms in our market you shouldnt be hesitating to invest to these coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: