Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:51:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin on tv series  (Read 371 times)
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:12:21 PM

Television shows that tell me bitcoin bad sometimes also greatly affect the value of bitcoin, but I will not lose results, because I take all the chances while bitcoin prices go down, and I'll buy it and it's a good chance.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:15:32 PM

Is it okay for you to get bitcoin in the TV series? because in recent times it has started to be mentioned a lot in television programs. sometimes they can make bad news. does this misrepresent bitcoin

True, That was the ugliness of the media they was always pro to people who have a lot of money especially sleazy government officials.

First you must ask who is the owner of the television, who is the director of the series and his histoires, in most cases the owners of televisions use their television to manipulate the people in favor of the government or his political party, you should not expect good things coming from TV channels

True, TV channels and other media it makes no difference all of them can easily be intervened and determined by the government, to publish negative arguments or assumptions made by the government.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:43:15 AM

for some days i saw family guy (sorry, i don't remember the episode) and peter suggests to invest in bitcoin as a safe investment that pays off. i could not stop laughing. even in family guy occurs bitcoin.  Cheesy
iconternal

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:48:06 AM

I will take the opportunity of all situations, including the bad news on television, because for me all is an opportunity even when the bitcoin price is down.

ANYONE
(ANY)   www.any-one.org   (ANY)
Investment Platform
boss@laway

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:48:44 AM

That's great for those who have no idea and with bitcoin users
There are so many lessons to be learned, since this update will always be shown on TV series
Gulayman

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:54:18 AM

I think no one can think that bitcoin can be a TV series. All I know if bitcoin wants to involve in tv is through news. In that way, you will learn what is cryptocurrency and it can do to us.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:58:04 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 05:06:36 AM by bitterguy28

Apparently, there's already a TV series that involves BTC and the title of that series is Mr. Robot. It is always mentioned in their dialogue and honestly, they are not providing false information about it. The series itself somehow depicts what is really happening in our society right now. At least, that's what I get from it.

It is, somehow, a kind of advertisement for our beloved coin because Mr. Robot is a very successful and famous series across the globe. Some of the people that I know first heard that term from that show and some of them liked it right away. People have their own views regarding different shows and that's also applicable in the scenario of BTC. Some may like it being included in several series but some may not.

Can you share what channel in television about the bitcoin series is very interesting, if i'm not wrong have bitcoin movie is senn in the youtube but i can"t remmber what is the little the movie came from the vietnam.
The story about bitcoin stealing from the hackers. I think the ideas bitcoin or crypto currency in the television are best to explain to the people about the importance of decentralized currency.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:00:07 AM

I think the bitcoin in the TV series is good for the public to know about the potential use of bitcoin. Even though they spread bad news but at least many people know after this and most people who see would want to find the truth.
hopefully with this many attracts ordinary people to invest in bitcoin.
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:09:09 AM

Is it okay for you to get bitcoin in the TV series? because in recent times it has started to be mentioned a lot in television programs. sometimes they can make bad news. does this misrepresent bitcoin
indeed bitcoin is now more popular, there are many people who like bitcoin and many people are bad-mouthing bitcoin. Perhaps this is human nature. which I know is incredible bitcoin, bitcoin has proven it can provide so many benefits. I think people will recognize the existence of bitcoin.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:38:10 AM

bitcoin has already featured in the mainstream medias such as tv programs, documentaries, radio discussions and of course the most lucrative is the internet, all of them have affected the current status of bitcoin, may it be good or bad publicity, it really somehow affects the price of bitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Trilogy-AI

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:43:53 AM

Sony has a TV show called StartUp that features cryptocurrencies pretty heavily (although they mis-represent it somewhat).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5028002/
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:54:03 AM

Usually any news increase popularity of issue/thing discussed. The same will be with BTC. Any news will increase BTC popularity and more people will be interested in criptocurrency

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:38:40 AM

Definitely it would be a great help if bitcoin will have a show because many people will be able to understand properly what is bitcoin. Many people could can get interested with bitcoin once they knew the basics of crypto world and our community will become big again.

Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:44:48 AM

it may be that many people are talking about bitcoin and other crypto currencies on television. but they do not know much about bitcoin so sometimes they misinterpret and negatively affect the bitcoin

Trilogy-AI

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:49:11 AM

it may be that many people are talking about bitcoin and other crypto currencies on television. but they do not know much about bitcoin so sometimes they misinterpret and negatively affect the bitcoin

They may have misinformation, but just the fact that TV exposure increases mindshare is probably good for Bitcoin.

Experts in branding and marketing will tell you it can take 5+ exposures to an idea before it becomes 'sticky'. If TV adds 2 or 3 additional exposures to that count, in the long run it will benefit cryptos.
cryptomoon1004

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:52:06 AM

I just saw the YouTube ad for Mr.Robot, and love it.. It is amazing
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:52:53 AM

In our country, the Philippines, bitcoin has been featured in one of our tv stations. Basics of what and how bitcoin is made was tackled and explained. We need all forms of advertisement for the market to grow and whether we like it or not, good and bad publicity is always a publicity.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:55:23 AM

I think that's a great idea. This will help children know about bitcoins sooner. It gives children a sense of how bitcoin develops. bitcoin will bring good life to your future. and they are bitcoin investors later on.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:58:57 AM

yes, sometimes they always say that investing in bitcoin is very risky. but some of them also say the right thing on bitcoin, that bitcoin is fluctuating and its price is always changing.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:59:51 AM

Apparently, there's already a TV series that involves BTC and the title of that series is Mr. Robot. It is always mentioned in their dialogue and honestly, they are not providing false information about it. The series itself somehow depicts what is really happening in our society right now. At least, that's what I get from it.

It is, somehow, a kind of advertisement for our beloved coin because Mr. Robot is a very successful and famous series across the globe. Some of the people that I know first heard that term from that show and some of them liked it right away. People have their own views regarding different shows and that's also applicable in the scenario of BTC. Some may like it being included in several series but some may not.

I've heard about that show. I watched couple of clips from youtube regarding the facts mentioned in the dialogue. For example, when they wanted ecoin take over bitcoin. The show basically is a show about business and somehow, they lowkey discuss bitcoin but never crossed the line of spreading untrue stories about it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: